• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Last

@HomE

Smash Ace
Lets just change all out match-ups in the Match-up thread to 50-50 wouldnt that change everything?

But yea, I'm gonna be going to the next tourny in my area, I talked to Breezy last night, id say me and him are #1 and #2 Ganon's in Minnesota (or close) and we should be tearing up our next tourny, It will be my first but we shall see how it goes. :)

@HomE

Smash Ace
Don't expect to win your first tournament. You'll end up disappointed.

/bit of advice even though I won my first (Melee) tournament
I dont expect to win at all i think we have some pretty good people in this area, But hopefully we will have some pretty beastly Ganons there. :)

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
I'm the best ganondorf in my province, but i left brawl for months and as a result Ganon has dropped to last. I failed to my ganon comrades.

I plan on placing well if not winning the next tourney here in Alberta to allow Ganon to have some back bone in the ever increasing brawl metagame.

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
The thing is that tournament placings are only a part of what people consider when deciding the tier list. Otherwise Bowser would be last and Wario wouldn't be third.

SmashBrosForce

Smash Ace
Twilight Prince you're Prettey Right !

We Need make everything to improve Ganondorf !

Here I am always available to help any Ganon Mainer in this Ganon Board to discover new tricks and make the Tests.

TP, you can count on me my Friend.

I need a little more time to finish my studies about Ganoncide.

When I finish the studies on Ganoncide, I'll start thinking about NEW Ideas for Ganondorf.

We can't GIVE UP !

Ganonsburg

Smash Lord
Ah, you guys got me. I've been floating around watching for a while, and now I've gone an joined. I don't know how I can help, and I'm pretty much a complete noob, but I'll try to learn. Here's to Ganon!

Sgt. Baker

Smash Ace
You know guys.....I know I said that I dropped Ganondorf for maining Sheik and Fox but now after that I feel like I've wronged the great Ganon. I'm going to play him again :D

But, I won't main him in tournaments. Sheik and Fox are now there for that, plus I haven't used Ganny in so long. Instead first I will **** in Low Tier only tournies!!!

Zarez

Smash Cadet
Over the past few weeks, I was considering whether or not I should main Luigi instead of Ganondorf. I've now abandoned the idea of switching, and will stick with Ganon (although, I don't plan to drop either one). I now must make my Ganondorf just as good as my Luigi, then go from there.

SmashBrosForce

Smash Ace
Twilight Prince,
How can we recruit more good Ganon Mainers as you told in the description ?

How can we solve this problem ?

LuLLo

Smash Ace
TP, nice post, and all other Ganons, good luck with working on Ganon, it's nice to see a community trying to do their best for their character, stick together and you'll make him better ;)!

Ant1

Smash Ace
Twilight Prince,
How can we recruit more good Ganon Mainers as you told in the description ?

How can we solve this problem ?
U can help recruit them by showing em my vid lawl :chuckle::chuckle:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n0gczM67Mjk

The music is epic beyond belief, and it fits ganon so god**** well, being the king of evil and all.
It should send a shiver down people's spine. And if they don't get turned over to play ganon after seeing the triple k.o. spike at the end, then i don't know what will.

Ganon is the ultimate underdog now, and i guess more people will want to play him now.
DBZ music ftw!

Ganonsburg

Smash Lord

The music is epic beyond belief, and it fits ganon so god**** well, being the king of evil and all.
It should send a shiver down people's spine. And if they don't get turned over to play ganon after seeing the triple k.o. spike at the end, then i don't know what will.

Ganon is the ultimate underdog now, and i guess more people will want to play him now.
DBZ music ftw!
Flight of Ganon almost did it, but people didn't have the attention span. I guess Evil is too great of an art for most people.

SmashBrosForce

Smash Ace

DBZ music ftw!
Yeah !
but, Hold on !
Look at this:

WE NEED TO RECRUIT TRUE WARRIORS LIKE ZHOUTEN, RAY_KALM, Z1GMA, TWILIGHT PRINCE, IJOSH, SWOOPS, DAD,STRIP, FLYING DUTCHMAN, GLEAM..., AND GANON MAINERS THAT IS DEDICATED TO THE ONLY GANONDORF LIKE ALL OF US IN THE GANON BOARD.

WE DONT NEED NO WAY, PLAYERS WHO DONT HELP TO IMPROVE GANONDORF AND DONT HELP THE GERUDO COMMUNITY !

WE NEED THE STRONG AND DEDICATED PLAYERS TO HONOR GANONDORF !

Red-Blue

Was selected randomly
If you can't grow as a community, you can't improve the subject. That's what the Ganon and Falcon boards are struggling with, but I think the Ganon boards have a bigger chance of growing a bond than the Falcons do.

Go out there, and show them what you're made of.

BlueTerrorist

Smash Ace
Well Ganon DOES have a beast tech chase game.

Hmmmm... Good luck to you guys, hopefully you guys get somewhere.

ItemfinderDeluxe

Smash Cadet
To think, Ganon ended up last... stuff it. Even if no one else plays where I live, I can still try to GanonSmash someone online! I'll try to help out where possible, like with tech testing and stuff.

Actually, do you think it IS possible to shift some of those matchups a few points towards Ganon (Ike, Boozer, Mario, etc)? Maybe a character flaw we could take advantage of...?

SmashBrosForce

Smash Ace
Ganondorf is too good to be last. As well, Bowser is too good to be dropping every tier list. :<
I agree 100% !
I can not understand that...
We need to think about a solution to change that and improve Ganondorf.

By the way... I will never leave him.
;)

Zakosai

Smash Apprentice
I consider it an honor to rip face with the worst character in the game. Everyone loves an underdog, and low tier placement is a convenient (but kinda lame) excuse for losing! My best and most memorable matches were epic struggles against characters who were supposed to be able to outspace and outprioritize my every move.

This new tier list inspires me to get out there and show them my moves. What about you?

D

Deleted member

I feel like using Ganon in tourny to try to boost him :)

Lex Crunch

Smash Journeyman
I've gone all Ganny in every tournament I've been to, and the outcome has always been good. 7th at the last one, so I'm doing what I can, but I haven't had internet in five months, so it's difficult to give input often.

On a more positive note, the Ganon boards are doing astronomically better than the Ike boards have ever done. They're so horrid.

Cold Fusion

ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ JIGGLYPUFF OR RIOT ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
I've gone all Ganny in every tournament I've been to, and the outcome has always been good. 7th at the last one, so I'm doing what I can, but I haven't had internet in five months, so it's difficult to give input often.
How large was the previous tournament?

Sgt. Baker

Smash Ace
I consider it an honor to rip face with the worst character in the game. Everyone loves an underdog, and low tier placement is a convenient (but kinda lame) excuse for losing! My best and most memorable matches were epic struggles against characters who were supposed to be able to outspace and outprioritize my every move.

This new tier list inspires me to get out there and show them my moves. What about you?
Show Them Your Moves? Sounds kind of familar....:p

Divilenta

Smash Journeyman
Time to drag out the ol' Wii, I guess. I've been continuously saying that I was going to upmy Ganon's Game, but time for me to actually do something.

Top Bottom