• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Laurel's RageQuit!

GreyFox86

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1951-0169-9972
Switch FC
SW-4494-3990-4799
Well... It's a Yoshi cap that's bigger than your head. Call me crazy if you want but I've never seen anything like that. Ergo, my statement stands.

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
A hat being bigger than my head. Just goes to show i'm not full of hot air. -nods-
Though that also means i'm not that smart (Small brain insult here)

:320:

JUJ

Smash Cadet
1.Espy- Making Wolfy proud!

2.Kprime- Nice job handling Polt I thought yoshi was gonna run through San antonio for a sec

3. Polt- Good job with that Yoshi I think you and Slush destroyed 75% of SA:scared:

4. Nike- You had some of the most hype matches of the whole tourny.

5. Mstar- I can never seem to get past you bro, mental block or something:(

5. Slush- Wat to step it up, and btw that hat is rediculous :urg:

7. Santi- We need to chill more, fun times when everyone was trolling you know who.

7. Paw-Good **** taking me out our set was super close. I will get ya next time though.

9. Big Boss- You had me laughing so hard.

9. Gova- Fun kirby dittos.

9. Castro- didn't hang much:(

13. Jrugs- getting better bro.

13. Mike2- Nice meeting you, and close set.

13. Kon- Friendlies weremmore like seriouslies.

13. Suspect- Didn't talk much, I will be on the lookout for Megafox's sister for you;)

17. Pyle- you better than this son.

17. Geoberos- Nice seeing you at this, still got a bullhorn lodged in your throat.

17. Turbo/speed X/Sonic King/ Golden Dur- Set with slush was fun, so much trollability.

17. Nice hanging with you, how about them chaingrabs.

17. Soul- Next time you and Kon play: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mE7Ke37OjSg

17. Zook- Didn't see much of you:(

25. Laurel- Sorry I didn't give you a nice good bye, I wish you the best in Cali, and come back.

25. Greyfox- Cmon bro you better than this, we will get you up to speed.

25. Tofer- amazing tourney, amazing hospitality, everything was so chill this weekend.

GreyFox86

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1951-0169-9972
Switch FC
SW-4494-3990-4799
You would laugh hard at that cause you have nothing better to do. :troll:

I only chucked at the last part. Was not expecting the eyes.

Good **** slush.

Big Boss

Smash Journeyman
Espy: **** Wolf! Go Sonic on me next time. :mad:.....:(

Nike: Lol, you looked like you didn't even wanna be there. Sickly mofo.

MorningStar:
Glad I could help you get your booze. We gotta chill sometime.

Slush: Good **** at this tourney... for real. You did really well considering that you didn't get to lose to me. :cool: I'm still down for that MM, but only if it's for $5. :awesome:

Santi: I ****ed up on that last stock. At least I took you to game 3 this time. I'll beat you next time we play in tourney!

Paw: Top 8 and not even on the SAPR. You did really good, son.

Big Boss: Campy-*** *****. You did okay this tourney.

JUJ: Didn't play you, but I saw your matches. Good stuff.

Castro: Our set was amazing, but you took someone to Japes that loves it more than you do. Also, I camp harder. :awesome:.....:ibwc:

KoN!:
We gotta practice this week. Fasho.

Pyledriver: Lost to Paw, but I called it. Too much time w/dat Wario & Weegee makes for a very rusty Snake.

Geoberos: We'll get some friendlies in next smashfest/tourney.

Turbo: Taste that salt yet? Keep trying! :troll:

Kyro: Stop SDing! Otherwise, awesome set.

Laurel:
Come back pro, baby. I know you can do it. :ibwc:

Greyfox: I don't hold grudges and it would be cool if we could squash anything that may be between us. Also, thanks.

Tofer: Little Boss! Thanks for the food and the good times. Can't wait to hang out with you again!

To everyone:
"Good job!" :yoshi2:

Laurel

Smash Ace
greyfox, we didn't do a legit MM, you sure you don't wanna just do it or do you want to continue to get 2stocked LOL

jkjkjkjk

GreyFox86

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1951-0169-9972
Switch FC
SW-4494-3990-4799
I don't care really.

I would have lost either way cause Marth isn't a MU I favor at all.

Remind me once you get back.

Laurel

Smash Ace
i'm bad vs zelda
more than i am vs other chars :(
but okay. or just give it to big boss.

Gova

I'm goin' for it!
NNID
Takicodos
I'm really sorry about that! I'll testify though that is was the most amazing match ever. For anyone who didn't see it, he was down 2 stocks and 100% and made an epic comeback involving 2 shieldbreaks one of which was platform canceled and a counter -> footstool gimp.

It was so epic that Marth's tiara turned into a chef hat and his sword turned into an egg-beater and he started making breakfast out of Yoshi. GnW even became an assist and started frying bacon just so Nike could have a combo platter and tell Polt that he got served.

:awesome:

Mike2

Smash Ace
I'm really sorry about that! I'll testify though that is was the most amazing match ever. For anyone who didn't see it, he was down 2 stocks and 100% and made an epic comeback involving 2 shieldbreaks one of which was platform canceled and a counter -> footstool gimp.

It was so epic that Marth's tiara turned into a chef hat and his sword turned into an egg-beater and he started making breakfast out of Yoshi. GnW even became an assist and started frying bacon just so Nike could have a combo platter and tell Polt that he got served.

:awesome:
lol omg ............awesome

Solid Soul

Smash Cadet
NNID
goten77
If i'm correct Soul used Snake in his matches, Saw KoN used TL but from what I remember back from the We Hate Grownups Tourney, they only count characters if they won. Not sure if KoN won with TL or not.
And hero Mystic used I believe Mario... Not 100% sure.

:320:
who is this soul guy? lol im solid soul and usually use the tag soul but idk who this random dude is so people dont think thats me

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
I believe it was $3 For entering the tournament, and $3 for entry (food?) not 100% sure,
Payouts i'm not sure.

Also Tofer... SEND XYRO THAT TIO FILE.

Top Bottom