• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Law and Order

EEvisu

Smash Lord
I like SVU the best because of the storys an the cops are better actors to me, CI is olay sometimes.

shadenexus18

Smash Master
NNID
ForteEXE1986
I watch the original Law and Order because they focus on the courtroom. I looove to see people in the hot seat. Y'know, when the cross examiner grills the witness. Also because of this sound....

Dum Dum!

Red Exodus

Smash Master
I prefer SVU, I have no idea why but I just prefer it, the others are ok but SVU has something extra.

Red Exodus

Smash Master
I like SVU because it mixes things up, a bit of court there, a bit of drama there a bit of action [not shoot 'em up action but you know what I mean] but the L&A is just court court court and more court. CI was pretty good though, I watched that a lot whenever I got the chance.

Red Exodus

Smash Master
I just read the rest of the thread and realized L&A is the one I hate, time to edit my post.

Red Exodus

Smash Master
Lol I watched an episode last night where a kid got ***** by his principal [she's a woman lol] and he fell in love with her. She keep coming on to him and he liked it and in the end she got pregnant and the kid was like 12 =/

Top Bottom