• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Le Lazy Lurking Link's Listen/Laugh Lounge ♪~ (^ 。^=)

Scabe

Successful Businessman
Yay Red Ryu is here, our lineup is strong. Also man I really gotta start doing some work, I haven't done touched the idea in a while. I apologize for my laziness D:

Ryos4

Smash Lord
Im curious to what your pika plays like. You wanna have a match later? I dont remember the last time i lost to a Pika.

quirkynature

Smash Ace
Pika, eh, Scabe? Well...uh...I don't really know what to say except "Link attempting a D-air is just asking for a Thunder". :D

You don't ONLY socialize, Scabe. You have been modding and adding helpful information in the threads. Q&As, the Secret Sages thread (and that's quite something). But I guess the boards could do with a little cleaning up, sure. No harm in that.

Also, while Huggles was away bodyboarding in the ocean, I got myself engaged. The marriage will be in about six months and I'm expected to help out (roses or lilies? oak furniture or mahogany? mahogany wtf?) so I will be taking a hiatus from Wii from September-IDKwhen. Most probably be back by May or June 2011.

I'd also like to say my game, too, has improved since I joined SWF (lurking helped, but not so much) and props to ToZ, Arizen, Scabe, Huggles, Ryos, Ano (who isn't here, unfortunately), Red Ryu, Fox, Doomfire, NintenJoe (for an awesome Link guide), pulse131 (for that epic Link move tier list) for lulz and really helping my game out.

Thanks, guys.

Thunder Of Zeus

*Rumble Rumble*
What've I been up to? Film camp from 9:00-5:00 daily. Swimming from 8:00-9:00 daily. Fitting any social time that I can in between my commitments. Lurking Smashboards at least once a day. Embracing my dorkiness by trading, buying Yu-Gi-Oh cards. Waking up early to chat with my cousin in France. I think that just about covers it...

Ryos4

Smash Lord
Oh fun. Its funny how the bride always wants the groom to help make choices. But only the choices she wants. lol.

Quirky: "I like the roses"
Bride: "You mean Lillies right?"
Quirky: "Uhh... Sure"
Bride: "Do you like the oak or mahogonay?"
Quirky: "Well I l-"
Bride: "I was thinking Oak as well"
Quirky: (Why am i even here...)

I kid lol. Grats and GL.

Side not. OMG i had the worst day for FFA with items. Every match i just get owned by random items all over the place. I think i lost 3 stock before some people even lost one. Though it was fun.

Another random note. I manage to **** a wolf so fast on his first stock, he gave up and suicided 3 times without even once hitting me. I got the replay too it was kinda funny.

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
You guys get so active once i leave for the night? :(

I see how it is....

lol Ryos, i just played a Wolf yesterday, and i Gale-edgeguarded his recovery twice to the point that he just sandbagged the whole last stock:laugh:

quirkynature

Smash Ace
Oh fun. Its funny how the bride always wants the groom to help make choices. But only the choices she wants. lol.

Quirky: "I like the roses"
Bride: "You mean Lillies right?"
Quirky: "Uhh... Sure"
Bride: "Do you like the oak or mahogonay?"
Quirky: "Well I l-"
Bride: "I was thinking Oak as well"
Quirky: (Why am i even here...)

I kid lol. Grats and GL.

Another random note. I manage to **** a wolf so fast on his first stock, he gave up and suicided 3 times without even once hitting me. I got the replay too it was kinda funny.
Actually, that's pretty much it. You just sit there, read something or watch something and add that occasional "Oh, definitely!", "That's what I thought, too!", "You're the absolute best!" and you're good to go. And while you're not listening, she'll shoot "I'm never having sex again" and you go "Awesome idea!...wait, what?" and it all falls around your head.

Post up that vid!!! I wanna see that LOLL happening!!

Zatchiel

NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
Yaaaay! Tery :D

In later news, i actually won an offline match with Link yesterday, although i only used him twice :V
W....T...F....

Ryos4

Smash Lord
Hmm... i cant find anyone to link ditto. Everyone i ask dont want to. Fricken aib people suck.

Zatchiel

NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
Mee mee mee! Link ditto with meee! :link2:
Not right now though, it's a little late for Brawl atm, well, for me...

quirkynature

Smash Ace
Is everyone excited for Skyward Sword?
I liked the look and feel of TP, but I'm willing to give this painting come to life a go, too. If nothing else, I want to see the origin of this new Master Sword.

The one thing I absolutely despise about the game, though, is that Link is right handed. There are barly any left-handed VGCs and Link now isn't one of them.

Also, why'd you get rid of your sig? It looked cool! WTH

Zatchiel

NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
A new LoZ game? o.o
I've only played TP, so this will up my stats in here

<_<

>_>

Probably..

IYM!

Smash Lord
this &quot;!&quot; is part of my nick (Chile)
Is everyone excited for Skyward Sword?
mm well, not exactly...

I mentioned this in a previous post, I did not like the SMG-style graphics.
Link looks a little ( this is really difficult to say :urg: ) infant and .... well you know what i mean...

When I was 7 years old, i played ocarina of time and loved it, and I became a fan of the Zelda series. and above all things, I was proud that this game, my game, dont was infant, like mario and kirby games. do not get me wrong, these games are good, but they are not the same as Zelda OoT

after the space world of 2001 (when toon link born) my live was literaly destroyed,
(well i am exaggerated a bit) after see the Link of the space world of 2000, i was so excited
"OMG these Link is awesome and Ganondorf looks better, that are good graphics"
(for the time, of course)

What happened with Link? , Why miyamoto change it?, I do not mean that the cell shader graphics effects were of poor quality or something like that, it's just that it is no longer the same as before.

the great Look of OoT is gone, and never will return......

thanks of god, nintendo hear my prayers and made Twilight princess.
My hopes of seeing a Link with a more serious look, back again. and this time to stay

but after see Sky ward sword..... well i feel disapointed again :(

well, , i am a Zelda fan, and if i have the opotunity to play it, of course i will, but, dont will be the same sensation, the Look of this new Zelda always will bother me:(

Why Miyamoto want transform his hero of legend in a hero of fairy stories?
Why he had to change the look mature of Link?
He cant combinate the mature aparience, with a great story, like in OoT?

about gameplay, nothing to say, looks better than TP . Link now ca run, that was good
The art work of this game, also is OK

an the last thing, i dont like the new Link pants:(

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
Also, why'd you get rid of your sig? It looked cool! WTH
In order for your signature(s) to show there's a certain length your post needs to be in order for it to show. Smashboards does that to save space because if everyone had a signature which showed up on every post that would be pretty bad / annoying to look at.

Scabe

Successful Businessman
I usually plug my signature when it's a new page or when I post something long. I don't like showing my signature too much. Like right now I"ll show my signature :p

Zatchiel

NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
I think he means where can he get one made.

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
Ahh. Well for that you either need someone who's boss at photoshop or just ask in one of the various artistic threads in the Artwork Emporium. I'm sure there are people there willing to make you a signature.

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
I did not. Sadly, I have no artistic talent, in any form.
The first was made by one of the members who used to be Co-Admin of the Twilight Heroes. He has amazing abilities, as you can see.
The second was made by A_man from the PokeCenter, who doesn't show up regularly. He is really good, too.

Top Bottom