• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Leaf cup!!! Ultimate battle championship

Status
Not open for further replies.

LASHING_LEAF

Smash Journeyman
hey guys i got this idea and its like the perfect tourney it starts mid augest so heres what you do
step 1: pick 6 characters to use
step 2: understand you only use up to 3 each person you go against its single elimination
step 3: brawl its best 2 outta 3

signing up you must put this down:
username/fc/all 6 characters

your opponet is allowd to look at your team but wont know exactly which 3 you will pick for the match the rules are simple:
no items
time:
7:00
3 stock
all stages exept:
final destionation, temple dreamland, battlefeild, pokemon stadium 2 & 1, corniria, lylat system, hyrule bridge *if i hear about one glitch here it gets banned*, smashville

i will keep the tourney map below once the tourney has started so sign up :)

*you will be banned for any glitch*
suicides are cool :D if you do one your automatically cool

ONLY 30 people can join we have 25 spaces left

-_skinny_-

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
3668-9841-7290
-_skinny_-
4081-6193-9855
:lucas:
:snake:
:pt: :007::006::002:
:marth:
:pit:
:luigi:?
im undecided on my last character
:idea: yip, weegee time

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
Put an official stage list so that we can nit pick and argue over it, and I'm in

Z'zgashi / 5456-4729-9410 / :yoshi2: :dedede: :wolf: :ike: :marth: :pikachu2:

Aibou

Smash Master
A few things need to be added, like whether this is single or double elimination, whether or not the set is best 2/3 or 3/5, a time limit (8 minutes preferably), how a suicide kill like Ganon's side B ending the match in a draw gets resolved, how a timed out match gets resolved, limits on edge grabbing and infinites, and a definite ban on MK's Infinite Cape Glitch.

That being said, I make my entry:

Aibou/Yusei/0002-6011-9207/:zelda: :ganondorf: :kirby2: :ike: :samus2: :luigi2:

dualseeker

Smash Ace
Pit: One of the greatest Heroes of our time
A few things need to be added, like whether this is single or double elimination, whether or not the set is best 2/3 or 3/5, a time limit (8 minutes preferably), how a suicide kill like Ganon's side B ending the match in a draw gets resolved, how a timed out match gets resolved, limits on edge grabbing and infinites, and a definite ban on MK's Infinite Cape Glitch.

That being said, I make my entry:

Aibou/Yusei/0002-6011-9207/:zelda: :ganondorf: :kirby2: :ike: :samus2: :luigi2:
Yes, I agree with what Aibou says. Also, making an actuall stage list is better than saying "don't pick norfair or any stage that moves". If you make a stage list, we will know exactly which stages to pick, and which stages not to pick.

I also make an entry:

dualseeker/Pro/1075-9657-8001/:pit: :marth: :kirby: :zelda: :pikachu: :luigi2:

Knubs.

ナブ Paquito.
Locking it, but can be unlocked upon request when Leaf is unbanned. Yada, yada, yada.
Good Day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom