• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

League inquiry

DAlegendarysamus

Smash Lord
Hey smashers,

I wanted to ask a few questions and please give as much input as possible. By doing such will only benefit us whole.

1.Would you enter a free of charge smash league?

• The prizes wouldnt be money, they would be electronic devices and gifts cards.
  • These prizes would be granted at the end of the league to the top teams.
  • if you answer yes to all of the above would you like the league to either be monthly, biweekly or weekly?

2. Would you enter a smash league that costs about 100-150 per player?
  • The prizes WOULD be cash prizes
  • These prizes would be granted at the end of the league to the top teams.
  • if you answer yes to all of the above would you like the league to either be monthly, biweekly or weekly?

please give your input smashers, like i said, we would only benefit from this as whole.
If anyone wants to privately chat with me 1 on 1 my Aim screen name is inlovewitlil.
My facebook name is Antoine Lewis-Hall

silverliight

Smash Cadet
i will go for choice number 2. and for the tournaments to be once a month so people can save money for the tournament and plus because lately there have been other tournaments going on axs well so you dont want to interfere with other tournaments because he might get a low turnout and vice versa for othere tornaments as well.

Top Bottom