• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

League of Legends

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
I'm sure I've made a LoL topic before, but this time there are a lot more people in the scene playing it, etc etc.

Pretty much right now, I'm looking/hoping to recruit smashers I know to make a LoL team. Within the next few months, an australian ladder/league thing will be starting in which there are $120k worth of prizes. It consists of a major online component, followed by a 'final' LAN/offline tournament that decides the winner. Top teams in the online component will likely get all expenses paid trips.

Pretty much, if you're level 30, and are willing to "grind" to increase your skills (we'd be trying to practise a lot, defining our players into roles, working out strategies, etc), or you think you're already LEGENDARY and want to join up with me in making a team, please pass on your interests.

Also, general Aussie LoL thread :)
I know there are quite a few of us playing LoL now, and I bet most of us don't ever play with each other.
Zxv, iKill, ILAG (yep), Summoner, SleepingEggs and I play a bit. Stereo, Meteor and Leisha play a bit too. I hear Adept and his brother play as well?

Leisha

Top Tier Pillow
NNID
Miss-ChuChu
Me and ricky play :3

Wouldn't be good enough to play competitively yet though. I've only learned Amumu, and slightly nocturne haha.

Add mee peoples =o

RoboChu

Me and ricky play with matt and jaice alot, they're both really active.

zApollo

Smash Ace
Yeah QLD has a heaps active smash/LoL scene. SA's still the strongest with our DoMo however =P

Leisha

Top Tier Pillow
NNID
Miss-ChuChu
how long would it roughly take for me to get from level 14 to 30 if i played about 5-10 games a night?

Just so much crap to learn as well, so behind = . = zzzzzzzzzzz

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
I would be really happy if that started up :D

NSW has:
Myself, iKill, ZXV, Summoner, Rad, SleepingEggs, Ricky, Leisha

QLD has:
Jaice, Adept, Vyse said he wants to start playing (lol)

SummonerAU

Smash Lord
I'd be really happy about any sort of inhouse games :D

EDIT:

Let's play some games tonight. Let me know if you want in and if you want to play at a certain time

Vyse

Faith, Hope, Love, Luck
BRoomer
I've been playing, but **** grinding for stuff is ****ting me to tears.

Is it so hard to just find an online competitive game that doesn't involve unlocking ****.

Remastered

Smash Lord
If you're good at the game, the levels don't really matter at the begining, and PvP's scale to level as well. Arrow was playing like a boss at level 1 the other night.

Jaice is level 30

I'm level 27, just because I don't have as much time as Jaice, but I am maxed in all runes etc. (Just buying each greater rune as I go up to fill slots because I only play 3 characters so I'm rolling in dat IP).

We have built somewhat of a team already for competitive LoL, will be playing ranked matches next week, once my new computer gets here. I was interested in starting a smash LoL team too, however I was snaked by some ranked players up here to join them. I look forward to playing the team you guys put together.

Edit: We may have room for one more on our team, so add me Ad3ptroid, and we'll play a few matches with you too see how yoou go. M and Leish have got them skills, but I don't know if they would want to be split :(

Robsta

Smash Ace
I've played LoL since closed beta and have been level 30 for a long time.

Two of the friends I play with all the time are really hardcore players (both top 300 solo queue) and might join if it encourages me to play more. I'm not sure if I could be bothered getting back into the competitive side again with DoTA2 on the way anyhow.

I'd be keen for some casual games though! ^.^

:phone:

xXArrowXx

Smash Champion
yeah the last 2 games, we won
my amumu was ******.
bandage in and ulti the whole other team, then other skills XD
ill see if i can get it to work on laptop. probs only play casually or as a reserve :X

Splice

Smash Hero
Shaya aren't you already entering comps in another competitive LoL team?

SethT

Smash Ace
domo sucks.
Shaya says so.
<3.
DoMo sucks? to bad best jungler in aus :[ + in best overall aus team.

ÁcÊ around 1500 elo.

State v State smash would be cool. DoMo and I are the only real good LoL players :[

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
DoMo sucks? to bad best jungler in aus :[ + in best overall aus team.

ÁcÊ around 1500 elo.

State v State smash would be cool. DoMo and I are the only real good LoL players :[
I wasn't being serious about Domo sucks.
But their team did just lose the WCG national final up on the gold coast against the brisbane team.

DoMo.

Smash Apprentice
Do you mean State vs State LoL with smash people in each team? That'd be pretty cool if we could organise that :p

SethT

Smash Ace
Hopefully :] Just organizing an Adelaide tournament so keep us posted on the details.

DoMo.

Smash Apprentice
Sure Shaya, if you can get it organised i'd be more than glad to do it =]

Leisha

Top Tier Pillow
NNID
Miss-ChuChu
I hate it when I get into games which have 1-3 years of progressed metagame. Its gonna take me ages to learn everything lol. Unless I no life it and play over 10 hours a night o.o;

Top Bottom