• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Leap of Faith - Pit Highlight Video

Krystedez

Awaken the Path
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZkN50F30A-I

EDIT: Just made my first highlight video! (oh yeah, saving face, go me!) Seriously, I know the quality isn't AMAZING, but I did have limited clips and time. The point of this video is to tell a story but show my style with Pit as well.

I really wanted to put my first one out so I know where to improve editting wise and such when I get even BETTER clips. This was like telling a story about how I've been improving as a Pit player. I think this is the most vividly I can tell it :)

Thank you for any constructive and criticism. PLEASE comment on the YT link and favorite it/like it if you like it! Or at least comment! :awesome: I worked on this for like a week and a half out of my stock of clips from the semester.

Dr.Fair

Smash Rookie
The text in the video is kind of cheesy and some of the effects might take away from the original purpose and effect of the video. Basically all I can comment on since I don't know much about playing pit. I like the arrow play, never realized you could make them loop around like that.

T.J.

Smash Apprentice
I really liked your editing =)

clips can be improved a bit but you seem like a smart player so that will come naturally

Really realllly loved your editing though

napZzz

Smash Hero
I dont see what was good about this video, bad over editing, average clips, and lame textures

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Krystedez

Awaken the Path
I dont see what was good about this video, bad over editing, average clips, and lame textures

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
What was bad about the editting?

I can understand average clips.

And lame textures?! Well, not everyone doesn't like them. What textures were lame to you? ( I already know the shadow marth is bad lol)

Please enlighten me with constructive criticism! It doesn't help me otherwise.

Thanks everyone else for your comments!

Top Bottom