• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Learning sonic for the 1st time in 2.6

uCooL

Smash Ace
NNID
SuperMurio
So if I want to learn sonic, should i be watching 2.5b stuff or what? is there a general techniques/FAQ for sonic I can look at?

Alex Night

Smash Ace
NNID
obiwan_jacoby
3DS FC
2234-7921-2718
So if I want to learn sonic, should i be watching 2.5b stuff or what? is there a general techniques/FAQ for sonic I can look at?

Not a good idea, Murio. Sonic's changed much since 2.5b. Half of the stuff that they mentioned of Sonic's techs on the website don't exist for him anymore. As for a general techs/FAQ for Sonic, go look at the Blasting CPU video thread and check out the later parts of the thread for videos of Sonic in 2.6. Either that or you can wait until you get seen by either Wizzrobe or Nazo for advice on the Blue Blur. :sonic:

:applejack:

Windstar120025

Smash Apprentice
Yeah Sonic Got nerfed bad in 2.6
Allmost all options out of Down b have been taken away, his Side-B in air no longer is rising which limits his recovery, and his airdodge out of his AC up-B is gone
Every one knew he needed the nerf but most people who look at it think it was way to Big of a nerf!!!!

Top Bottom