• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Least Used Character(s)?

ajajayjay

Smash Journeyman
zelda is the least used character in the game. no one really thinks of her when they choose a character, because all they think of when they see "zelda" is sheik

INSANE CARZY GUY

Banned via Warnings
I've played more pichus than foxes it's simply fear of having to win. : P master is the least used. really pichu is one of the more played bottom tiers but is very rare to see someone main him.

He may be the rarest mained charcter besides MH, but no way least played.

BobSmith006

Smash Cadet
I think no one should main nana because the popo cpu is stupider : P
I main Nana sometimes, and I completely agree. I can never get that idiot Popo to keep up. >.>

As for the topic, I never see Pichu, Ganon, Roy, Doc, or Bowser. Of course, I've never been to any tourneys, so my opinions are coming from observations from my dorm floor. I see plenty of Kirby, Weegee, Link, ICs, and G&W, though.

Doc King

Smash Lord
I think Kirby is the most unused character in Melee. I don't think I've really seen a real Kirby main before.

Top Bottom