• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Legacy 3 Installment#5 USA East Coast out now!!!

Shadow Huan

Smash Champion
i may actually have some tourny footage and stuff once the uploader get the videos up. I had an intense set with a falco player, i really wanna rewatch it but i'm still waiting on it :urg:

The sets i got on my setup were sadly not so good, not combo heavy just sorta punishment heavy so not a lot of workable material.

I did spike a pika out of the quick attack twice in a row, and 3 stocked his fox... Maybe i'll link those friendlies when i upload them?

:phone:

Archangel

Smash Hero
NNID
combat22386
i may actually have some tourny footage and stuff once the uploader get the videos up. I had an intense set with a falco player, i really wanna rewatch it but i'm still waiting on it :urg:

The sets i got on my setup were sadly not so good, not combo heavy just sorta punishment heavy so not a lot of workable material.

I did spike a pika out of the quick attack twice in a row, and 3 stocked his fox... Maybe i'll link those friendlies when i upload them?

:phone:
Yeah feel free to upload.

Archangel

Smash Hero
NNID
combat22386
Announcement.

The first part of Legacy will be finished in the next few days.

First Region is:
Europe

I kind of wasn't sure who would go up first so I kind of put regions into a hat and pulled one out. As for the regions that have less players it's likely you will be combined with 1 or more. I hope to have all regions uploaded before February is done so expect at least 1 per weekend ;).

leffen

Smash Champion
the fact that your vids are this crap when you've done so many is frankly astounding

sorry if this hurt you, that's just my honest opinion

Archangel

Smash Hero
NNID
combat22386
the fact that your vids are this crap when you've done so many is frankly astounding

sorry if this hurt you, that's just my honest opinion
loooooool. I'm glad you shared your opinion. If you followed the project from the start you would know the reason behind it is simply to raise awareness. I started this during the "Marth is dead". Saga that smash went through.

On another note...why am I explaining this to you? Mediocre opinions mean nothing to me. :cool:

Mahone

Smash Champion
i actually have a super **** zero to death on gigabowser thats like 10 hits if u can include it hahahha

Mr.Jackpot

Smash Lord
Is the West coast (you know, the good one) coming after the midwest? How many videos will there be?

Archangel

Smash Hero
NNID
combat22386
I need to re-upload the south.

Also spam_arrows no longer exists...

also west coast is coming after midwest.

I'm saving east coast(the best) for last.

and the best of the rest will be released.

followed by a conclusive type video....so yeah many vids.

Mahone

Smash Champion
:glare:..................Is this serious or not?
ya it is, why would i lie about something like that?

u can only use though if u end the combo video with it in slow motion and have my name come up with some ****ty sparkle effect right when i hit the spike...

Archangel

Smash Hero
NNID
combat22386
ya it is, why would i lie about something like that?

u can only use though if u end the combo video with it in slow motion and have my name come up with some ****ty sparkle effect right when i hit the spike...
LOOOOOOOOOOOL.......I might do...exactly that.

Bones0

Smash Legend
Mahone's gonna link you to the video, and it will just be him smacking around Giga Bowser with Roy's wet noodle and finishing him off with a counter.

Archangel

Smash Hero
NNID
combat22386
LOL the ultimate strategy. What's funny is as good as I am now compared to 2002....I still have issues with beating some of those events lol.

Mahone

Smash Champion
u should change song for each person... it would hold my attention more... and edit a little more... i couldn't watch the whole video cuz it got boring...

also use more upbeat songs... i was falling asleep

i can't believe im saying this but i agree with leffen hahaha

but its ok man, its a good cause, and u should try to take criticism and improve

Archangel

Smash Hero
NNID
combat22386
u should change song for each person... it would hold my attention more... and edit a little more... i couldn't watch the whole video cuz it got boring...

also use more upbeat songs... i was falling asleep

i can't believe im saying this but i agree with leffen hahaha

but its ok man, its a good cause, and u should try to take criticism and improve
I understand. It's Long video of Marth who's been doing Marth things for a little bit.

I could change songs for each player but that would halt the remaining projects for much longer. I'd have to track down each player individually and ask what they want..etc and some i just can't get in contact with at all lol(tried).

As for the music.....well there is was issues with that since before it started. Some people like rap, rock, pop, classical, techno, dubstep, country....etc

what's great music to someone is crappy to someone else. The best I can do is try to have multiple types in the same video and hope to cover most people but.....you can't please everyone.

as for upbeat what exactly would you consider an upbeat song?

Mahone

Smash Champion
u dont' have to ask them... lol... just pick a song...

also, just not calm music... i would do like dubstep, or some mainstream bull**** that everyone knows...

just makes it seem more hype... same idea as WOMBO COMBO...

if they whispered the whole thing, it would have like 2 views on youtube lol .... loud=hype even though thats stupid

Archangel

Smash Hero
NNID
combat22386
u dont' have to ask them... lol... just pick a song...

also, just not calm music... i would do like dubstep, or some mainstream bull**** that everyone knows...

just makes it seem more hype... same idea as WOMBO COMBO...

if they whispered the whole thing, it would have like 2 views on youtube lol .... loud=hype even though thats stupid
alright. I'll add something different in and see how it goes.

t-iceman

Smash Journeyman
The thing that i would suggest spam is that you dont need to use 4-5 clips from each person cause from what i can see 3-4 of those clips are just normal marth **** that any good marth would do. If you made it shorter and only had the really good clips i think the vids would be better.

Archangel

Smash Hero
NNID
combat22386
I guess I could do that. Then again honestly not every Marth I've put in has very amazing combos tbh. Just want to remind everyone my reason for doing this is for exposure mostly. Entertainment is more or less an addition. I'll try though. :)

Top Bottom