• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Legacy 3 Installment#5 USA East Coast out now!!!

Archangel

Smash Hero
NNID
combat22386
things didn't work out for the recording session like i thought. got nothing new at the moment if you're going to make a teaser though...

does opponent quality matter much? i have a few 0-deaths that are going on 3 months old, and i play more consistantly now than these videos show, but i'd like a few seconds of fame in a teaser if that's okay. =)
Not a Problem. Post what you got ;)

I recorded a few matches, so i'll upload them asap when i'm not busy
Cool beans:psycho: I will wait to release a teaser then.

Also. I have some matches of my own Marth Rocking the M2K tag but I'm surely not that good. Still If you can see the Great Spam_arrows in GF's of a local tournament between some old smash pals. Only like 10 ppl entered and half the tournament didn't get recorded but I managed to make it to GF's against my boy PB. It was a pretty good set. I'll upload and post it here a bit later.

Here they are...
Part 1: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yajpRdaOZnw
Part 2: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1zIQh0ee-Ac

strawhats

Smash Master
smooth *** marth you got there spam. Hopefully I'll have some vids of my marth soon.

Love the m2k combo vid music.

Archangel

Smash Hero
NNID
combat22386
smooth *** marth you got there spam. Hopefully I'll have some vids of my marth soon.

Love the m2k combo vid music.
Thanks. I been practicing in my room and all the marth clips I have been going through and watching inspired me to play well.

I had to rep for the marths:chuckle:

I can't believe someone is impressed by my marth:bee:!!!!

Shadow Huan

Smash Champion
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NJze5KNFxXQ i still like the movement after the combo @ 0:35 - 0:44... also the last combo is decent...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sqHgLyYeakQ last stock = 0-death... a questionable one but w/e

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ro_6gBbgERo some of the last stock is okay here. reads and shtuff

if you see something you like other than what i mentioned then use whatever you want lol. don't feel obligated to use something if you feel it's not a good idea k? :)

also sorry for the shoddy quality and the somewhat imperfect gameplay; i've improved quite a bit since these were recorded so expect me to be able to contribute some quality stuff for the actual video.

Shadow Huan

Smash Champion
i like it Dart... that vengance combo was slick.

i need to get some of my spacie nonsense recorded some of it is so dumb/awesome lol

also Spam... or is it arrows? lol

as someone who's already made a video: you're going to have to deal with these. just warning you.

Combo Video Johns
- I bet you can't do that in a real match
- Your opponents are noobs
- Your opponents don't DI
- The music sucks
- The video quality sucks
- The editing sucks
- Cool video, but I could probably beat you
just replace "your" with "their" and "you" with "they" and presto.

i left one out BTW lol

booshk

Smash Lord
ahaha the trailer's epic as ****.
any clue on the finishing date of the vid?

Dart!

Smash Master
Oh btw that falco i played beat m2k in a friendly with falco vs his marth ;) so i don't feel so bad when i lose to him sometimes.

Archangel

Smash Hero
NNID
combat22386
double posted for good news!

This project as well as my others are now up and running again. So YAY! I will have something of a preview ready soon. So yeah feel free to spam post clips of your marths and other marth players as much as possible.

Shadow Huan

Smash Champion
yeah i played a marth ditto or two and got them on tape. my opponent isn't very good yet, but she'll get there lol. i'll have to record them i've been busy. there's at least some trailer worthy stuff there i think. i'll see when i get home hahaha

Archangel

Smash Hero
NNID
combat22386
yeah i played a marth ditto or two and got them on tape. my opponent isn't very good yet, but she'll get there lol. i'll have to record them i've been busy. there's at least some trailer worthy stuff there i think. i'll see when i get home hahaha
I no biggie I look forward to seeing them.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r0jGrI-QH8c
first stock!
if its not good enough its fine :) i dont really have vids of me ****** haha :p
It's pretty legit. I'll try and put it in the trailer along with some of the other vids.

Archangel

Smash Hero
NNID
combat22386
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D_fQ26GVKnM

here you go. my editing program is acting stupid again you might as well ignore the Marth ditto/Doc clip.

I like the clip against the Daisy Peach the best for a possible clip in your trailer. if you don't like the peach clips W/E my feelings won't be hurt lmao.
Not bad but WTF! What the hell was that **** against Doc!? That **** never works for me:laugh:

Shadow Huan

Smash Champion
Not bad but WTF! What the hell was that **** against Doc!? That **** never works for me:laugh:
... the what? the reverse dolphin slash? Doc's Up-B comes out @ frame 3 and Marth's comes out @ frame 5, but Marth's has more reach, so even though Doc's attack was out first, mine won the day/stock... it was actually planned too lol. sorry about the iffy gameplay quality I had been up for 20 hours when these were recorded. :embarrass

Archangel

Smash Hero
NNID
combat22386
No JOHNS!!!!!!

anyways until I get back down to Milford I can't put up the trailer for this :(

but be patient/post vids if you want in.

Shadow Huan

Smash Champion
hey hey hey how often do you get up @ 3:30 in the morning to go to work, then you're playing smash @ 10:30 @ night without any sleep in between? :p

I was playing good at the ctconn last weekend, but they don't let you bring recording equip. into places like that :(

whether I'm in it or not, I'm looking forwards to the trailer. :)

painlord k11

Smash Journeyman
i want in this i'll hopefully send you some clips of my play in the future......... since it's an on going project i'll send u better shiz near the end.

Dart!

Smash Master
i recently won a tournament dropping about 5 games all tourney, none of the matches were recorded...:/ i'll have some after next weekend though.

Broly

Smash Lord
why do u play like that? how the hell do u double fair LOL
You obviously never heard of me. I'm handicapped. its the only way i can play. Watch the vid and thats how i do it. i press ''Y'' to jump and either c-stick with chin, or press A

edgeluca

Smash Lord
NNID
Edgeluca
3DS FC
2879-0257-1267
You obviously never heard of me. I'm handicapped. its the only way i can play. Watch the vid and thats how i do it. i press ''Y'' to jump and either c-stick with chin, or press A
That's pretty technical actually :laugh:

booshk

Smash Lord
oh sorry man i didn't know :S
wow that's intense. keep it up man.

Top Bottom