• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Legacy of Rufus 2 - WI - *CANCELED*

alcheato

Smash Ace
This is definitely a maybe for me. We have no school for the next two weeks but I don't think I can make it if it's on the 1st.

CWolf20

Smash Journeyman
If it was the 8th, I'd be a maybe. I'll be at Ohio State on the 1st for a racquetball tournament, and there's no way I would give that up for smash. It would all depend on whether my boss would give me the 8th off if I take off the whole weekend before that.

Quaz

Smash Master
I think Im actually gonna keep this on the 23rd, because I know haus and co are going... Ethan you should try to get a ride with them

btw to anyone who read it that he was taking half of the pot to give to his mom, thats wrong! He's using have of the ENTREE FEE (thats $1) not pot.. the pot will be distributed to the winners 100%! (I should have mentioned it will be 60/30/10)

Dragmire

Smash Lord
so it's for sure on the 23rd is so good I want this to be soon so $1 for his house and $15 for the rest right?

I wish Big C would come I've been Brawling with my friend and wanna ganon him sooo bad

Tink

Smash Hero
rofl, me and C are for sure coming to this. unless something like, crazy happens to us <_<. hopefully we can get a full car. i will see what i can do. im sure he will bring the brawl though.

CWolf20

Smash Journeyman
I'm gonna talk to Mundungu, and if I can team with him I might make it out. I thought the "half the money goes to my mom" was the main pot. I have no problems with the dollar fee for the venue, I would have a problem with 10 of the 20 dollars I'm putting in going to venue if that's the case.

Devildigimon

Smash Lord
Okay I'm going to chime in and answer some questions I saw:

FOOD - The only two GOOD restaurants around here are Popeyes and Tino's (If you're not a big fan of the stereo typed chicken then I suggest Tino's). There Whey Chai downtown Racine, that is like 5 mins from my house. And that place is God Teir...with the best Chinese food in WI. Finally there is Domino's pizza that we can order, but if u want good pizza I suggest DeRango's or Rocky Rococo's pizza both located on Hwy. 20. DeRango's is much closer though.

I was actually thinking maybe we could all go out to eat together. For those that come on Friday night.

Does anyone need housing Friday night?

Yes the door fee is only $1 and the only money I was going to split was that of the door fee. The tournament prize money goes to the tournament and nothing else.

My mom wants no one upstairs in her room (which previously we were going to use for the tournament as well). So now we have 3 main rooms and maybe the kitchen for the tournament. Which is fine. Just as long as we have two set ups in each room.

But everything is looking pretty good. Glad to see most of you are still interested. I look forward to meeting you all. If u need anything of me just send me a PM!

TTYL!!!

Ethan.

Smash Ace
cwolf sorry mang i'm teaming with mundungu -.-

anyway i'll definatly try to catch a ride with haus and bzzl.

BZZL/Haus : lemme ride with you.

Quaz

Smash Master
unless something like, crazy happens to us <_<.
Nice... now you probably wont make it =\

hmm you could pick up khepri and kels. CA is tink your only way of getting here? because if thats true and they can't pick you up (thats what it looks like) then Im gonna have to find a different team mate

alcheato

Smash Ace
No, I don't need him to pick me up. I just didn't want to drive. We're still on for this ****.
If you're willing to put in for gas monies I can pick you up, man.

$1 venue fee?! I'm more outraged than words can possibly describe.

Mundungu

Smash Lord
totally Big C

I still haven't actually fought munduuguu and need to ganon him as well hope he comes
We'll definitely play this time dragmire. I don't know what you look like, so just come and find me.

CA we should definitely ditto too.

Ganon dittos for everyone :lick:

Devildigimon

Smash Lord
Well if someone brings Brawl then we are going to have a set station for that. And we should run a side tournament too. Like $2 tournament or whatever. And then if I have some spare cash I usually have my wacky "Webster Melee Challenges" to try to give people free money...LOL!!!

Good times to come!!!:chuckle:

Vro

Smash Lord
I'm looking forward to it. It's 1.5 hrs away, which is not that bad. I'm willing to bring a cube, smash, and of course my own controllers. PM me if you have any further details. =)

Devildigimon

Smash Lord
Although there have been some of u that said u will, I just want to stress that people bring the following:

- TVs
- Power Cords
- av/rf cords
- Chairs (if u got them)
- Systems
- Smash
- Controllers
- Other fighting games if u want comp in them (I play every **** fighting game at tourney lv. except melee...LOL! but we'll only play these on Friday night if whoever comes or after the tournament on Saturday)
- friends (if u got them...LOL)
- money if u want to chip in on food (I do want us all to go out to eat together)
- hana banana figures...LMAO (j/k)
- BRAWL (OMFG yes, bring it and everyone will love u long time)
- fun
- hype (not HYPES...leave them at home...LOL)

I think u guys get it...lol

Top Bottom