• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Legacy of Rufus 2 - WI - *CANCELED*

Tink

Smash Hero
rofl, well, i like cave events, except for the low people <_<....and id rather have 1 tournament be a success <_<.

also, so far, its just me damien and big c. if anybody wants to go with us, and can get to damiens or my house, contact me. we got 2 possible spots.

Me14k

Smash Lord
rofl, well, i like cave events, except for the low people <_<....and id rather have 1 tournament be a success <_<.

also, so far, its just me damien and big c. if anybody wants to go with us, and can get to damiens or my house, contact me. we got 2 possible spots.
the cave used to have nice showings, hopefully it will startup again.

Zjiin

Smash Master

hey, Tre is prob gonna call a spot. He said he gives good road head.

CWolf20

Smash Journeyman
Unless you can convince someone else to switch partners, I'm probably the best player left without a partner, Jazz.

Let me know.

Sheik_the_Geek

Smash Journeyman
A tournament ....in Racine!? I may show up.

EDIT: I didnt even notice the address, is this @ Websters house!? Im going for sure then. :laugh:

You running it Quaz?

Devildigimon

Smash Lord
A tournament ....in Racine!? I may show up.

EDIT: I didnt even notice the address, is this @ Websters house!? Im going for sure then. :laugh:

You running it Quaz?
Yea dude, sorry about that Anthony. I should have been told u about this tournament. But I don't have your number anymore...or I would have called u a long time ago. So if u don't mind pm'ing me the info.

And yea Brawl will be there so I hope u do infact come and hang out with all of us.

And as for me...tomorrow I start cleaning the house, just to have it messed right back up...LOL!!!:chuckle:

Jazzness

Smash Ace
Who all are expected to show up? Is this a big tournament?

Hayate? Sauce? Tapion? Crashman? KirbySSB?

Who's going from Illinois?

Is it basically The Cave vs. Odiez'?

I'm so confused...

Capps Indigo

Smash Journeyman
hey tink, i think i want to come to this. you think you could pick me up along the way? im currently living not too far from the six flags exit (grand ave).

Devildigimon

Smash Lord
OMFG ANDY!!!

Dude if u come to this tournament, we most def have to play some Arcana...LOL! Maybe we could get some Brawl matches recorded.

Now this tournament has gotten pretty interesting...too good!!!

And Tink, I think anyone with common sense in very excited about Brawl...;)!!!

But because Brawl is here, that's why I'm surprised that certain people aren't coming.:confused:

Capps Indigo

Smash Journeyman
XD webster. ill play arcana for sure. hehe, and my camera (might as well).

webster commentary > all other commentary combined.

Tink

Smash Hero
rofl, well, pm me your address and ill see whats up. gotta pitch in for a little gas though :p. we plan to leave in the mouring saturday prolly.

Ethan.

Smash Ace
my hopes for third are challenged!!

anyone wanna play smash tomorrow afternoon? Mundungu is gunna be driving up, so we should get teams going at my place.

Sheik_the_Geek

Smash Journeyman
Yea dude, sorry about that Anthony. I should have been told u about this tournament. But I don't have your number anymore...or I would have called u a long time ago. So if u don't mind pm'ing me the info.

And yea Brawl will be there so I hope u do infact come and hang out with all of us.

And as for me...tomorrow I start cleaning the house, just to have it messed right back up...LOL!!!:chuckle:
I appreciate the call last night though. I just had to go to work as soon as you did.

Devildigimon

Smash Lord
I tried everything I could to convince my got **** mom to ****ing NOT change her mother****ing mind. But NO she's the worst **** up ever...****ing *****. Be glad for those of you that have supportive parents...

I'm sorry, I'm just really ****ing pissed cause my mom is a Lindsey Lohan, kama Chameleon, ********, Kangaroo Jack *** ****!!!

Top Bottom