• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Legalization of Wario Ware

Linkslapsyomama

Smash Apprentice
i don't know warioware ..the level itself can kill you causing you to lose just cause of the level and not the other player you're playing against

napZzz

Smash Hero
this thread has officially made me give up on the smash community and be done arguing with you ridiculous people

and yes, I read through your thread before you accuse me of anything,TWICE! Because in my head I thought this had to be a joke of some sort, and maybe I missed something. ugh

this thread has officially made me give up on the smash community and be done arguing with you ridiculous people

and yes, I read through your thread before you accuse me of anything,TWICE! Because in my head I thought this had to be a joke of some sort, and maybe I missed something. ugh
Third times a charm, bro. :awesome:

ElDominio

Smash Journeyman

Life

Smash Hero
If nap isn't trolling he just fell below SMJ's level.

For something constructive, IMO Warioware would be fine if the rewards are removed. Maybe 1-2 microgames are an issue, but without the rewards it has fewer problems than Picto.

Browny

Smash Hater
I tempted to sticky this for being a well played April fools joke.
Anyone who got fooled by this is an idiot

Would I get a sticked thread if I made one on april first explaining that background music unfairly buffs certain players who like that genre, thus should be banned etc?

-
Inbe4 u jelly /b/tards

Grim Tuesday

Smash Legend
Except that is obviously an april fools joke, Dan. This, well, wasn't:
• It was posted on the same day T-Block posted LEGIT information about Lylat Cruise.
• It seemed like a believable way the devs would simulate randomness.
• He had a video to back it up.
• He is known for posting these sort of mechanics in the past.

Top Bottom