• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Legends Tournament 1v1 Augusta, GA 05/15/10

bigman40

Smash Master
I think it will big a great Tournament. The bigger the better. We are trying to get some local sponsorship but they are hesitant. They don't think that people will travel like we say. Lets prove them wrong. See you guys soon.
What type of sponsoring are you talking about? These kind of details can mean a lot to people who have never came to your place before.

DigtalCracHead

Smash Cadet
I would hate to through out their names since nothing is committed. A local Pizza Place and Local Restaurant. Still trying to see how it will benefit them to put up some money. If we make it big enough, we can give them exclusive food rights.

TheTrueLombardi

Smash Cadet
It would be nice to see a sponsorship and we are working on that. That's when the tournies really get big you know. TC is doing a good job and it will only get better so make sure to show them some support as they are doing us a favor as well.

bigman40

Smash Master
I would hate to through out their names since nothing is committed. A local Pizza Place and Local Restaurant. Still trying to see how it will benefit them to put up some money. If we make it big enough, we can give them exclusive food rights.
No need to throw their names out. I was just hoping to know how lenient they are if the turnout actually gets big enough through some good amount of advertising (obviously not this one since this hasn't been advertised as much to attract a few OoS players). I'll come by since I'm looking forward to see a place expand big enough to have big tournaments.

DigtalCracHead

Smash Cadet
We are working on just some local backing for our tournaments and eventually we want to have something big that their corporate can be involved with. We definitely want to pull the ATL crowd.

DigtalCracHead

Smash Cadet
I hope they come out and see the Tournament like they say they will. Who knows. I hope for a good turnout. I got the stream set up. Should be fun.

DigtalCracHead

Smash Cadet
Not the turnout we wanted but it was fun. ShadowAzure came from NC.

1: Sonicmastr
2: ShadowAzure
3: Shrapnel
4: Scott Lambert
5: Cokey
5: Captn
7: Ryan Anderson
7: FTM
9: AxcelTheBrawler

TheTrueLombardi

Smash Cadet
I couldnt go unfortunately dude to baby sitting issues. Couldnt find a baby sitter. Anyways. The turnout wasnt as large since most decided to only watch and the other 80% went to waba. Anyways, Sonicmastr, u get props for winning this. You freaking repped falco to the fullest. FTM didnt do so well but hey, he stayed up drinking and playing sonic 3 until 3:30 in the morning. The 4 locos get you no where apparently. Anyways, I had fun watching the stream from home.

Top Bottom