• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

LEGO Battleship Halberd & Great Fox

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
Holy feck, good stuff, if you made one of FD, i'd by it :bigthumbu
Hope to see more work like this :)

Atlantian

Smash Rookie
Wow, that's amazing! It's really accurate and well-built. I've always loved Legos, but would never be able to make something like that. Nice job, man! :)

TheAllSeeyingGuy

Smash Rookie
Well, the design was refined over the first couple of months, it was the first thing i started making from lego so in the beginning the ship had a very weird (and bad) shape. When i started becoming good at building i remade alot of parts on the ship.

It took almost a year from the first thing to the complete ship.

UberMario

Smash Master
Very nice!

I think you should have made a lego Kirby and Meta Knight rather than using Lego people but that really doesn't matter, the ship is still awesome. :)

TheAllSeeyingGuy

Smash Rookie
Very nice!

I think you should have made a lego Kirby and Meta Knight rather than using Lego people but that really doesn't matter, the ship is still awesome. :)
The characters on the bridge are actually snake and metaknight (if you look closely metaknight isn't a minifigure, but rather a home-made version of him). The metaknight is made by spartandara117.

TheAllSeeyingGuy

Smash Rookie
Very sorry for the bump/double post, but i made a very nice comparison photo of the real thing and my model:

Mr.-0

Smash Ace
OMGWTF that things is PWN! To me, that looks harder to build than solving the problem of terroism in the middle east.

TheAllSeeyingGuy

Smash Rookie
Probably no more lego creations for a while now xD, i mainly made those 2 ships because they were the biggest ones in the game, and because they fought each other.

Rsd

Smash Rookie
It'd be cool to see a LEGO Falcon Flyer, but I don't think the Dragoon is really possible with LEGOs. The Warpstar might be possible, but that depends on how skilled you are.

Anyway, great job on the ship. I saw your Halberd one as well, and it makes me wish they were both actual LEGO sets.

TheAllSeeyingGuy

Smash Rookie
I added some details to the Halberd since it was finished, like the small golden marks on the side of the front, and some more details on the engines. I should update the pictures sometime :p.

UberMario

Smash Master
The characters on the bridge are actually snake and metaknight (if you look closely metaknight isn't a minifigure, but rather a home-made version of him). The metaknight is made by spartandara117.
Oh, for some reason I thought the MK was something else, by the way love the Great Fox too!

Blissard

Smash Lord
*whiffle* someone should build a giant dolphin ship from pikmin.

thats amazing though, how'd you get so many of the same colored pieces? i once built a big lego titanic, and it had to be rainbow colored cuz i didnt hav enough of the same colored pieces. i then proceeded to throw it at the base of a swimming pool, and watched it break...

darksamus77

Smash Champion
NNID
darksamus77
3DS FC
3282-3124-8340
That is the most impressive custom LEGO set I've ever seen. Terrific work, dude...

TheAllSeeyingGuy

Smash Rookie
*whiffle* someone should build a giant dolphin ship from pikmin.

thats amazing though, how'd you get so many of the same colored pieces? i once built a big lego titanic, and it had to be rainbow colored cuz i didnt hav enough of the same colored pieces. i then proceeded to throw it at the base of a swimming pool, and watched it break...
I used the LEGO pick a brick online store. You can choose from a small selection of bricks which you can order.

With small i mean 1500 diffrent bricks, but once you start thinking about all the diffrent colours the selection starts to look small.

The purple bricks costed me the most, and were the most difficult to find. I found these mostly on an ebay-like site but then for lego bricks. It's very handy to gets alot of individual parts you need.

When i started with this ship i had no idea how to get all the pieces, but after some googling you'll find out :laugh:.

Supermik884

Smash Rookie
Those creation are the best I never saw, seriously those things are epic. Good job those creation are masterpiece.

When I compared the Halbert with the GreatFoX, I'm wondering why the hell does Meta Knight need a so big ******* ship.

TheAllSeeyingGuy

Smash Rookie
Those creation are the best I never saw, seriously those things are epic. Good job those creation are masterpiece.

When I compared the Halbert with the GreatFoX, I'm wondering why the hell does Meta Knight need a so big ******* ship.
In the game, the halberd is 3 times as big as the great fox.

But my model of the halberd is 4 times as big as the my model of the great fox.

So the size isn't exactly right, but it's not that much off. You really need to pay attention in order to see that the sizes aren't exactly the same.

The Great Fox is more like an docking ship, while the Halberd is a big battleship.

Pez55

Smash Apprentice
I am speechless from the awesomeness that you have just created :dizzy:

Top Bottom