• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Lehman files for ch.11/ merill lynch is bought out by BoA

Alphabravo

Smash Ace
This is only the beginning. The economy will collapse very soon.

@SuperRacoon: The Federal Reserve System is indeed ruining this country but it's only one small piece of the entire puzzle.

The Federal Reserve and this nation's government is in the control of the Illuminati, a group of satanic puppets. They control everything from the media to the entertainment to promote their propaganda and to get you to think the way they want you to think. The collapse is only the beginning. It is all been planned for years to usher in a new world order.

It's time to wake up people. Satan and the illuminati have been controlling your lives and have led you away from God.

God help us all. . . . .
Sorry, but God's punishment is going to be brought upon this nation. Why? This country has mocked God's law and proclaims faith that it does not follow.

This is just one of the many satanic symbols found throughout the government, the media, and entertainment. This one is especially shocking because it's found on the back of the dollar bill.

I beg of all of you, accept Jesus Christ as your Lord and Savior and ask for forgiveness for your sins while there's still time.

I especially encourage everyone to do their own research. There is much more to all of this than what I've listed Among the plans of the illuminati include World War 3, Martial Law in America, Concentration Camps, and RFID chips for starters. It's almost overwhelming. The more you look, the deeper the rabbit hole goes. Again, do your own research.

The Executive

Smash Lord
Within the confines of my mortal shell in T-Town.
Conspiracy theory alert. *klaxon*

Note to AB: Please don't try and scare people to Jesus. That only works in radical Islam (for Allah) and the extremely rural Bible Belt (or Selma, AL).

America is morally bankrupt and there is a price that will be paid for that, but it has nothing to do with Masons or the Illuminati.

Granted, America is the last great nation of the world where Christianity (at least superficially) has a domineering influence and also acts as a buffer zone for many conflicting areas. It would be exceedingly difficult for certain end-time prophecies to come to pass with America in its current state.

Ever think that, I don't know, this may all be part of a cycle repeated throughout civilization's history? What is currently happening to America is the same thing that every other major empire in history has experienced: infrastructural collapse. Some empires, like Britain, merely lost all their colonies and remained a country; others, like Rome, fell apart. America has reigned as world superpower far longer than any other empire in recent history and it's only a matter of time before a) we fall or b) others catch up/surpass us. Bank on it.

SuperRacoon

Smash Journeyman
The FED is a direct violation of the constitution of the Untied states of America, there is nothing good about it.

U.S. Constitution said:
To coin money, regulate the value thereof, and of foreign coin, and fix the standard of weights and measures;
The FED does not belong to congress, congress should not allow it to run things in the way it does. According to the US constitution, all those "federal reserve" notes are by law counterfeit.

To provide for the punishment of counterfeiting the securities and current coin of the United States;
Abolish the Federal Reserve, Ron Paul wanted to do that, instead the republicans have a corrupt candidate known as John McCain running for their party.

To declare war, grant letters of marque and reprisal, and make rules concerning captures on land and water;
Congress is letting themselves be pushed around, (although congress approved the war) they did not declare it.

http://www.law.cornell.edu/constitution/constitution.articlei.html#section8

The constitution was established to be a system that worked, and it had worked, but when some of it's most important statements are being violated on a regular basis, we can't possibly hope to maintain this country's greatness, and our government certainly shouldn't be pushing morale standards on other countries that we don't eve live up to.

Alphabravo

Smash Ace
Conspiracy theory alert. *klaxon*

Note to AB: Please don't try and scare people to Jesus. That only works in radical Islam (for Allah) and the extremely rural Bible Belt (or Selma, AL).

America is morally bankrupt and there is a price that will be paid for that, but it has nothing to do with Masons or the Illuminati.

Granted, America is the last great nation of the world where Christianity (at least superficially) has a domineering influence and also acts as a buffer zone for many conflicting areas. It would be exceedingly difficult for certain end-time prophecies to come to pass with America in its current state.

Ever think that, I don't know, this may all be part of a cycle repeated throughout civilization's history? What is currently happening to America is the same thing that every other major empire in history has experienced: infrastructural collapse. Some empires, like Britain, merely lost all their colonies and remained a country; others, like Rome, fell apart. America has reigned as world superpower far longer than any other empire in recent history and it's only a matter of time before a) we fall or b) others catch up/surpass us. Bank on it.
1. I'm not trying to scare people with Jesus. I want to help you people. Only through Jesus can we be saved. It's only possible to get to the Father by going through the Son. Jesus came into this world not to condemn us, but to save us. He is the bridge to Everlasting Life and our Heavenly Father.

2. It doesn't take a genius to figure out what's going on. Our society today is saturated with mass media from all sides. Video games, movies, music, entertainment...all of these are here to keep us entertained and distracted while the elite carry out their hidden agenda. On top of all that, they distract us from the word of God. Why does this country bathe itself in excessive luxury and useless passions while those less fortunate in other parts of the world suffer? People eat excessively and indulge in food while children in poor countries starve. How about you conduct some research regarding Babylon in the Book of Revelations. Economic collapse, war, famine, diseases...all of these are predicted in the end times. This country's sins are too great and too numerous. Nations throughout the world consider the USA to be a war criminal/terrorist nation. Do some research into outside sources beside the mainstream media.

If you study the Bible you should know that all these things (entertainment, videogames, movies, etc) are not of God but of the world. We're not supposed to indulge in these type of things because we are not doing what is pleasing to God. Everything in this world that is not of God, including vain pleasures, will pass away...but God and his heavenly kingdom will endure enternally.

Do some research regarding the RFID chips. In the end times the Antichrist and the NWO will force people to take the mark of the beast. No one will be able to buy or sell without bearing this mark. That is exactly the purpose of the RFID chips. The barcode inside these chips even has the number 666 on it! Do some research.

3. So what exactly do you think of this country? Do you believe everything you are told? The media lies to you. The global elite are in control so of course they're going to use the resources at hand to promote their agenda...that includes brainwashing you through the media.

One event they have lied about is 9-11. It was an inside job....a false flag attack staged by our government on its own people. They obviously blamed the attack on terrorists and Osama Bin Laden.

Watch this video: http://www.zeitgeistmovie.com/

I disagree with some of what is stated in the first half of the video. However, starting at around 40:50 it starts to explain the truth behind 9-11 and the federal reserve. Watch it and then do your own research.

So are we going to continue to be blind to the fact that there are concentration camps in America? Google it and do some research regarding this.

Spend some time researching the All seeing eye and Nibiru (just a few examples).

I encourage everyone to wake up! Do some research. Use some of your free time to conduct research.

I might discuss the evil of public schools later.

SuperRacoon

Smash Journeyman
This topic was never meant to be a religious topic, and thanks to alphabravo, it just became one.

Please keep religion out of this topic in the future, it distracts from the real issue at hand and keeps people from intelligently debating about what should be done about the crisis at hand.

If the problem persist, I ask any moderator who cares about the topic to lock it here, and reopen it in the debate hall for further discussion.

GoldShadow

Marsilea quadrifolia
BRoomer
alphabravo, keep your nonsense and conspiracy theories out of this thread. Nobody else wants to hear about them (partly because they're a bunch of BS, but also because it is not related to this thread's topic).

Just read in the NYT that British bank Barclays will be buying Lehman for $1.75 billion.

Congress needs to stop bailing out companies with business practices that cause problems like this.

Grime

Smash Rookie
Alphabravo said:
I especially encourage everyone to do their own research.
[...]
Again, do your own research.
[...]
Do some research into outside sources beside the mainstream media.
[...]
Do some research regarding the RFID chips.
[...]
Do some research.
[...]
Watch it and then do your own research.
[...]
Google it and do some research regarding this.
[...]
Spend some time researching the All seeing eye and Nibiru (just a few examples).

I encourage everyone to wake up! Do some research. Use some of your free time to conduct research.
You are either an idiot, or the greatest troll ever. Going by the nature of your posts, you're no less guilty of buying into this supposed 'research' than we are of buying into what the media tells us. For starters, you're attempting to twist people's faith in God by acting as his liason and assuming you know his motives. Stop that.

Second, you're underestimating the American people. You can ask anybody; they're sick of our how our government is running things, and very few still support it to the extent that they should. The government knows this. It's no secret that one false move by the government would cause a massive revolt. We greatly outnumber them, but the lifestyle that they provide for us, despite all of its setbacks and inconveniences is a hell of a lot better than what people receive in many other countries.

The idea of 666 chips, concentration camps and martial law are ludicrous. American people love their freedom, and any attempts by the government to squander this would result in officers being lynched in the street by angry families who dare not be deprived of seeing their re-runs of American Idol. Yes, many of our liberties have been stripped away over time, but ultimately, we are still free to do what we want.

The economy may very well collapse due to recent happenings, but it's not going to spell chaos. Crime rates may increase as more are left homeless, but humans are resourceful creatures. We're not going to go up in flames, Satan isn't going to rise from a smoldering canyon and start killing everyone, and we won't descend into utter ruin because we didn't listen to you. Get over yourself.

ThatGuy

Smash Master
I especially encourage everyone to do their own research.
[...]
Again, do your own research.
[...]
Do some research into outside sources beside the mainstream media.
[...]
Do some research regarding the RFID chips.
[...]
Do some research.
[...]
Watch it and then do your own research.
[...]
Google it and do some research regarding this.
[...]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eGDBR2L5kzI

I found the correlation hilarious :chuckle:

Top Bottom