• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Let Me Officially End the Questionability of Marth's Manliness, for the Melee Players

Rain(ame)

Smash Champion
Hmmm....okay, I'm going to quote Inui, seeing as how it was one of the most hillarious things he's ever said.

Inui- "Of course Gay is Manly!! It's the manliest thing there is!!! It's nothing BUT MEN!!!"

My Point- Marth is Gay.....so yes, he's manly.

AllGoodNamesAreTaken

Smash Apprentice
AGNAT, your lack of imagination is shown not only in your arguments, but also in your name.
EPIC FAIL
Um, can you please point out where my imagination was lacking? I mean Chuck Norris factor? Number of common letters between Chuck Norris and other characters? You know nothing about me. So don't talk like you do. Also, I happen to like my name. You're making fun of people's names now? How low can you go? Why are you getting so serious? Are you just angered by the fact that you can't find a good counters to arguments brought up by the opposition? Seriously though, calm the **** down.

Flaming in a debate/argument shows that you can't handle them very well. Kindly leave please before this turns into an all out flame war.

Milos

Smash Lord
I didn't lol. This type of compensating thing has been said to justify things in the past, like falcon's nipples. The concept is nothing new. It just sounds like some of the **** I write when I'm completely stoned. Not that I write.... That wouldn't be manyl right?

Milos

Smash Lord
Um, can you please point out where my imagination was lacking? I mean Chuck Norris factor? Number of common letters between Chuck Norris and other characters? You know nothing about me. So don't talk like you do. Also, I happen to like my name. You're making fun of people's names now? How low can you go? Why are you getting so serious? Are you just angered by the fact that you can't find a good counters to arguments brought up by the opposition? Seriously though, calm the **** down.

Flaming in a debate/argument shows that you can't handle them very well. Kindly leave please before this turns into an all out flame war.
**** you scrub go back to the brawl boards

AllGoodNamesAreTaken

Smash Apprentice
Lol, I barely post at Brawl boards. And why must I go back when I am perfectly fine where I am posting now. I make my own decisions on whether I should post here or not, you can't tell me where I should post.

-For the record, I don't play Brawl. Infact I haven't played Brawl since the game was stolen. Don't assume I play Brawl base on the fact that I am an '08er.

Milos

Smash Lord
it's not about you going back there because you play brawl. as I clearly stated, you should go back there because you're coming to melee boards, you know, the good boards, and mucking it up with your scrubby bull****. NOT ONLY are you in the melee boards, but you're on a character specific board for a TOP TIER. You should be ashamed of yourself.

Milos

Smash Lord
1.Um, can you please point out where my imagination was lacking?

2. I mean Chuck Norris factor?

3. Number of common letters between Chuck Norris and other characters?

4. You know nothing about me. So don't talk like you do. Also, I happen to like my name. You're making fun of people's names now?

5.How low can you go?

6. Why are you getting so serious?

7. Are you just angered by the fact that you can't find a good counters to arguments brought up by the opposition?

Seriously though, calm the **** down.
OK that settles it. someone who asks 7 questions in 10 sentences needs to be banned. MOD!!!!! MOD!!!!!! HELP!!!!!!

AllGoodNamesAreTaken

Smash Apprentice
The Melee boards isn't yours nor is it mine, it's public. Anyone can post here as they please. Another thing, I would have stopped posting here if you told me nicely to just stop posting, but adding those rude remarks is what keeps me from leaving.

I mean look:
-"**** you scrub go back to brawl boards"

Instead of:
"This debate is over. Stop posting here." Heck, I would have stopped posting here if you said "Stop posting." But you chose to be an ***hole and that's what keeps me from leaving this thread and/or boards.

exarch

doot doot doot
Usually not playing Brawl. Location: Enterprise
The numbered quote was too good to pass up. I hadn't intended on posting again in this thread, but Milos has done a good job making it entertaining again.

1.Um, can you please point out where my imagination was lacking?
~Yes, you responded merely by denying the validity of my arguments. Anyone can do that with any argument. That requires no intelligence or imagination, and is only a fall back for someone who is losing an argument. On top of that you commandeered an idea for a thread which you didn't even have, and have taken all the fun out of it by dismissing and patronizing anyone who wants to make an amusing comment contrary to the original topic of the thread. And we wont go into your name at this time.
tl;dr: Yes, everywhere.

2. I mean Chuck Norris factor?
~Heck yea, CNF. You better be careful about what you say regarding this topic...

3. Number of common letters between Chuck Norris and other characters?
~You're totally getting roundhouse kicked in the future. By Chuck Norris.

4. You know nothing about me. So don't talk like you do. Also, I happen to like my name. You're making fun of people's names now?
~When someone is as uncreative as you? Sure I am.

5.How low can you go?
~Not as low as Marth does. On other men.

6. Why are you getting so serious?
~I'm not. Seems like you were the one to take offense.

7. Are you just angered by the fact that you can't find a good counters to arguments brought up by the opposition?
~I doubt it, if there was an opposition.

Ok I'm probably done posting in this thread. No promises though.

Bil

Smash Ace
This thread is made of fail.

To end this debate.

Go in Training, pick Roy, and CPU is Marth, set damage to 999%(you'll see why in a bit), Change the Camera so it zooms in on Roy, have Roy grab Marth...and since it's on 999% it'll take awhile for him to break out. Watch.

SHDW23

Smash Journeyman
can't we have a little fun every once in a while?
lighten up. it's funny.

Proverbs

Smash Lord
Yeah this thread deserves to be locked. What was once funny has turned into stupidity.
Exactly. The funny thing is, the people on the Brawl boards took the topic better than you guys. They had fun with it but kept it within the limits of just fun and didn't break out into useless arguments.

I'm going to blank out the first post completely so as to do my part to say "This thread's over."

And one last thing: Don't go bashing the people on the Brawl boards. When you start doing that you stoop even lower than the maturity level that you think they have. And some of them are really putting their heads together pretty darn well. That being said I still think Brawl is terrible, but the people themselves aren't. Basically, stop calling each other stupid when name-calling is stupid to begin with. It's the people that act like that that really should take a second look at their maturity level.

--
Bard

Top Bottom