• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Let Me Officially End the Questionability of Marth's Manliness.

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
OVERRULED! I have found a flaw in your argument. Everyone knows marth and snake mains never talk to each other.
Wrong!

Have you not seen the Snake codec for Marth?

Snake and Marth are like 'That' -> Amigos. Comrads in Arms. They respect eachothers history of war.

They understand eachother's heartaches due to war.

We're best buds with Snake.

phi1ny3

Not the Mama
@ the pictures: Maybe Backlash should've had a blur shot of the tiaraless marth to keep a sense of "dubiousness" and mysteriousness of the identity that is "tiaraless marth".

BacklashMarth

Smash Lord
Im actually starting to think that the tiaraless marth pic is a phony. I mean c'mon, look at marths hair color in both of the fotos. We know that marth glows with manliness but we dont know anything of marth before the tiara. I call BS and Photoshop.

Proverbs

Smash Lord
*questions your reason for being here*. By no means am I saying GTFO (thx 4 the lulz), but the only one here who can get away with not brawling and staying around the boards is Emblem Lord.
I don't stay around this board. I just pop into this thread every month or so. Beyond that, it's a free country, I technically can do what I want. And even further beyond that, this is my thread <.<;; I feel like I should have a certain right to be here.

I just want to see this stickied because a lot of people found it funny, and it gives Marth mains something to show their friends when they call him a girl or gay or whatever. And if it's stickied, I don't have to keep bumping it for future generations.

I did put this on the Melee board too, but the thread became really stupid really fast. It was funny that they were bashing Brawl players and saying they were immature. The ones in that thread were the ones that couldn't handle having a little fun.

*shrug* It probably won't get stickied, though. So I will linger around here as much as I please ;3

And plus, Marth is Marth. We're all Marth mainers here. We shouldn't segregate, man--we should unite instead.

BacklashMarth

Smash Lord
I don't stay around this board. I just pop into this thread every month or so. Beyond that, it's a free country I technically can do what I want. And even further beyond that, this is my thread <.<;; I feel like I should have a certain right to be here.

I just want to see this stickied because a lot of people found it funny, and it gives Marth mains something to show their friends when they call him a girl or gay or whatever. And if it's stickied, I don't have to keep bumping it for future generations.

I did put this on the Melee board too, but the thread became really stupid really fast. It was funny that they were bashing Brawl players and saying they were immature. The ones in that thread were the ones that couldn't handle having a little fun.

*shrug* It probably won't get stickied, though. So I will linger around here as much as I please ;3

And plus, Marth is Marth. We're all Marth mainers here. We shouldn't segregate, man--we should unite instead.
Lol, i didnt mean any offense. I'm glad to hear this thread did much better here than in the melee boards. The masses have access the the revelation of marths true nature. I completely agree with everything you just said minus the bolded part. This may just be me but the last time i checked it costed money to make a living here. :ohwell:

Proverbs

Smash Lord
Free in the sense of freedom, not in the sense of not paying. As in I have the freedom to hang around whatever board I choose as long as I'm not breaking any of SWF's rules.

The Milk Monster

Smash Champion
One question: I'm a Marth fan also, but if his final smash is so manly, why can it be avoided at point blank range?(not tryin to offend anyone)
The final smash realizes if it collides with another object, besides the Blast Zone, it will cause an atomic explosion.
It's simply looking out for Marth's health.

BacklashMarth

Smash Lord
One question: I'm a Marth fan also, but if his final smash is so manly, why can it be avoided at point blank range?(not tryin to offend anyone)
I could ask the same thing about any other final smash in the game *cough* cap'n *cough*. But since you must know, on occasion marth moves his tiara a bit too far when he activates his Manly Smash. In an attempt to correct this he must cancel the move altogether. If he were to continue then he would annhilate his opponent and more importantly existance as we know it. Its like when you have a rocket launcher to someones face at point blank range. In this scenario its probably not the best idea to fire it.

The Milk Monster

Smash Champion
I could ask the same thing about any other final smash in the game *cough* cap'n *cough*. But since you must know, on occasion marth moves his tiara a bit too far when he activates his Manly Smash. In an attempt to correct this he must cancel the move altogether. If he were to continue then he would annhilate his opponent and more importantly existance as we know it. Its like when you have a rocket launcher to someones face at point blank range. In this scenario its probably not the best idea to fire it.
Exactly, atomic explosion!
END OF THE WORLDDDDDD!!!!!!!

Wizard Of Seraphym

Smash Cadet
this argument is like telling a stubborn atheist about God. They refuse to see just how awesome he really is.
isn't it kinda obvious that the only reason this is debatable is because Marth is FORCED to limit his manliness for the sake of the universe? Obviously, if he took off his Tiara, there would be no more arguing about this. Because there would be nobody left to argue.

In short, he hides his epic manliness for a good reason, therefore, he is all that is man, even if (and specifically BECAUSE) he doesn't look the part

Wafflez

Smash Journeyman
Marth's gender and sexuality has been a subject of intense debate ever since Americans first got a glimpse of him in Super Smash Bros. Melee.

The only logical explanation is that Marth would love himself. No other person falls into his gender/sexuality category.

I have illustrated an example for all of you Marth mainers.

Whether it's gay, letsbian or whatever, IT MAKES SENSE.

And yeah, I did draw that picture myself. xD

Mokkun

Smash Rookie
Wafflez, are you saying that the world is filled with only, and just only Marths? Meaning, he owned everyone and cloned himself?

pklucas

Smash Apprentice
Take it easy on the guy. Aren't you forgetting he made this thread on National Opposite Day?

Girly actually means manly and manly means girly. It all makes sense if you realize this

Or i haven't realized that wearing women's headware is popular in the modern fashion era

Don't quote me on this but i'm 90% sure he used a bedazzler on his sword and tiara

Top Bottom