• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Let's rate Smash 4's DLC

AIM0001

Smash Lord
Ok now that all the DLC has finally been released. I'd like to hear the fan base voice their opinions and give an honest review on how we felt about Smash 4's first go at providing us with additional content. I'm not going to write a book but I'll share a few bullet points. I'm more interested in other people's reviews than people reading how I felt about the DLC.

REVIEW

STAGES
I found the DLC's biggest strengths was the variety of stages they gave us. A good balance of returning and brand new stages. To be quite honest I felt the stage roster at launch to be the weakest and most underwhelming to date. The boss feature ended up backfiring IMO. It ruined stages like Gaur Plains and Dr. Wily Castle. A handful of new stages had one too many transitions. Most if not all DLC stages were great and really helped solve the problem I had with this game.

CHARACTERS
The character DLC was good but not what I was hoping. The 3rd parties were a pleasant surprise and probably the highlight of DLC. I think the weak points of character DLC had to be the decision to put not one but two Fire Emblem characters. This isn't geared towards Roy fans or to those who actually requested Corrin which I'm not sure how many actually wanted him in. For the simple fact that FE had almost as many character as the Mario and Pokemon franchise, I did not see the need to add more. It irks me how Sakurai continues to ignore Zelda/DK/Star Fox franchises(to name a few.) Mewtwo gets a pass IMO. I suppose we will have to wait until Smash NX to see if other Nintendo franchises get the love they deserve *cough* K Rool..... My final complaint was before DLC I found the roster to be a well balanced cast of characters that caters to just about all play styles. But after all 7 DLC characters came out I kinda looked at the roster that was half anime and swords and not to mention the select a character placements to be messy and not having all characters organized by franchise. Just a little gripe.

VERDICT: 8.0

PROS
- Great stage DLC (Pirate Ship, Hyrule Castle 64, Clock Tower)
- 3rd party surprises! (Ryu, Cloud, Bayonetta)
- Mii costumes were a nice little touch.
-DLC music

CONS
- 2 Fire Emblem characters?
- No Melee stages for DLC?
- Non 3rd party DLC characters paled in comparison.

FINAL SUGGESTIONS
- DLC items maybe in the future? Might help spice things up. Think about it!
- Do the vote thing again but choose top 2. Also open voting up to stage ideas too.

Xerneas

Smash Cadet
I think the DLC for Smash 4 was amazing. I'll admit i wasn't too happy with the majority of the characters, Lucas, Roy, Ryu, and Mewtwo aren't really my playstyle, but i'm happy they all got in. Cloud is ehh i really wanted Sora to be Square's rep, he has a lot of history with nintendo, has been in more games, and fits the look and feel of Smash better than Cloud. But i guess Disney may have been a obstacle in Sora getting in if he was ever considered, which is such a shame

Bayonetta and Corrin though, they are both amazing, i am in love with both of them and i'm kind of worried i may stop playing Ness and Peach as much because of them, which makes me kind of sad since Ness and Peach (along with Zelda) have been my favorites since i started playing Smash as a kid in Melee. I couldn't care less that there's so many FE characters, and i've never played FE games. More characters is not a problem as long as the quality is good, and Corrin is, as the female version would say, "Good." Bayonetta i don't even have to explain, she's such a great character. She might have had the most attention to detail put into making her than any other character, both visually and technically, which she should as the ballot winner

As for K Rool, Isaac, inkling, etc, im sure they will be in the next Smash, they need to save some big (insert ridley joke here) names for the next game to get people excited for it. Hopefully Ice climbers and Wolf will make a comeback too

Mii costumes i didn't bother getting but they are cute and fun, it was a good way to incorporate a character in smash that couldnt be their own character

The stages were great, Suzaku Castle and especially Umbra Clock Tower are the most beautiful stages in the game with some of the best music. I like that they brought back N64 stages, like you said they helped add some diversity to a stage roster thats flooded with unnecessary and annoying hazards. I was really hoping they would bring back some Melee stages like Fountain of Dreams, Fourside, and Great Bay (especially FoD, it's so pretty and would look amazing with updated graphics, and the music is some of my favorite music ever in Smash) and maybe make a Wii U version of Magicant. i'm sad that didn't happen but i'll be happy with the dlc stages we did get because they are all really good, even Midgar which has a unique color scheme and a hazard that isn't completely terrible

If i was to rate it out of 10 i'd give it an 8 overall too. The only real disappointment to me was Cloud, everything else was a nice bonus or amazing, and i'm just sad it's over, but that had to happen eventually

ExaltLucina

Smash Rookie
This is officially my first post in the Smash Boards, so here I go...

In terms of the DLC...

Stages: I liked the return of some of the old stages, especially from the N64 era. Playing on those stages again made me really happy. Suzaku Castle is underwhelming for me, but then again I'm no fan of the Street Fighter series in the first place. Umbra Clock Tower is cool though. I wish we could use more songs for the stages we can fight on. If that were to be included in the future, I'd be super happy.

Fighters: I DETEST Mewtwo, Lucas, and Ryu. For the former two, it just seemed like Mr. Sakurai was pandering to a bunch of crybabies. Any other fighter would have been cool, like Ivysaur or...you know, Wolf. As for Ryu, I already mentioned that I wasn't a fan of the Street Fighter series, so Ryu being on the roster is just really weird to me. I don't hate him, but he's just...there. Mr. Sakurai breathed new life into Roy and made him worlds better than his SSBM iteration, which is a welcome treat. He plays much better now, he's faster, stronger, and he's definitely NOT a clone of Marth (seriously people, cut it out. Roy and Marth are in different leagues now, and calling them clones just makes you look really stupid). I like Roy for sure. Cloud was an interesting surprise; at first, I was against the idea of him being in Smash, but then I started using Cloud myself and he grew onto me, so now I like Cloud too. Great choice. Bayonetta was the BIGGEST shock to me by far, but Corrin was the BEST announcement for me, and I'm super happy that they made it into Smash.

Miscellaneous: I really wanted the option to choose the frequency of the music, as well as have more music to choose from in the first place. Seriously, two songs only? Come on, man. I can't even smash to the new Fire Emblem music because it's only available in freaking Smash Run. All of the good music is stuck in Smash Run and that sucks.

Final Verdict: Out of 100, I'd give these updates a solid [ 85 / 100 ]. Good DLC fighters save for two veterans and a newcomer, nice throwback to the stages, and CORRIN. Still no way to mix and match music for stages is a real damper for me, and keeping the limit to two songs doesn't help, especially when I don't like either of them (which then means the stage is never played at all). Smash Run-only music stinks a lot too.

the_muffin

Smash Apprentice
NNID
muffinduck01
It's hard to put a hard number on the DLC. Overall I'm very satisfied with the characters, and mostly satisfied with the stages. Roy, Ryu, and Bayonetta all had substantial work done to them and the results were fantastic, especially on Ryu. Mewtwo, Lucas, Cloud, and Corrin are good additions, but they don't feel any more or less unique than most of the vanilla cast.

As for the stages, Super Mario Maker, Midgar, and Umbra Clock Tower are pretty dope. The N64 stages were a nice nostalgic romp (even though my favorite one, DK64, was already in the game). Miiverse was a nice, but silly addition. The rest I don't really have much of an opinion on, but I would have liked to have had more music to go with Midgar. So many great tracks that they could have added, but didn't. I also have zero opinion on the Mii costumes, and didn't buy any.

Weedy Spyze

Smash Apprentice
7 new characters, 9 new stages (10 if you're counting Duck Hunt on 3DS), and a bunch of great Mii costumes. All excellent new content. I don't understand ******** about it, if you don't want it? Don't buy it. But it all gets a 10/10 from me. 11 great Bayonetta tracks is just icing on the cake.

David Wonn

Smash Ace
Overpriced/100
Agreed 100% on this. Although I like most new characters and stages, the overall price adds up quickly. I only have Mario Kart 8 DLC to use as a frame of reference. For a significantly smaller price, the two DLCs combined in Kart added 16 new tracks, 6 new characters, and numerous vehicles. Mario Kart 8 did this right, and I used to be pro-DLC. Oh, how things have changed since then.

In order to get roughly the same value out of Smash, IMO, I focused strictly on characters and stages, ignoring all Mii fighter costumes. At approximately $4 per fighter, $2 per stage (and some later ones costing even more), I think the pricing scheme was way too high for Smash. It's so high, that I'm probably not going to purchase another Wii U game (or any game that has DLC on any platform EVER.) I vowed to never spend more on a video game than I did on SFII back in the 16-bit era, which was in the $70s range. I'm afraid we are returning to the ugly price hikes of the early 1990s all over again....

Last edited:

FamilyTeam

This strength serves more than me alone.
NNID
MontanaCity
I think the weak points of character DLC had to be the decision to put not one but two Fire Emblem characters. This isn't geared towards Roy fans or to those who actually requested Corrin which I'm not sure how many actually wanted him in. For the simple fact that FE had almost as many character as the Mario and Pokemon franchise, I did not see the need to add more.
I've already said this to many friends and threads.
Fire Emblem has 6 characters now, however, Mario has either 9 or 10 characters depending on who you ask. Pokemon has 6 characters as well, but if you count the three characters we lost in the transition between games (Pichu, Squirtle and Ivysaur, and Pokemon Trainer himself might technicaly count as a character), then you also have 9 or 10 characters. Zelda has 5 now, but counting Young Link, it has 6.
Fire Emblem is not as overrepresented as people think it is. Even if it was: Fire Emblem is a bit like Pokemon in the sense that they revamp their entire cast of relevant characters with each game, which makes representing the series outside of using their staple character (Marth and Pikachu, for example) difficult, which explains why we have so many. Zelda kind of doesn't really do this, atleast not to the same extent.

Anyway, my opinion on the actual DLC:
It's DLC, that's not Day 1 DLC, it's not as overpriced as DLC from other games is, and it's additional content for a game that was already complete. I can't complain much.
Okay, I'll admit, I don't have any of the DLC, but my friend that plays Smash with me has all of it (excluding Mii Costumes), and I play with him often, so I have a pretty solid opinion on them anyway. I'll buy them aall soon, hopefully.

David Wonn

Smash Ace
^

Indeed. And to further add to my prior post, my main complaint is the proportionality of the DLC prices. In the case of Mario Kart 8, both DLC packs combined cost less than half the price of the original game, yet offered half of the original tracks. Therefore I considered it to be a worthwhile purchase.

Now look at Smash 4. Let's just use a round figure that we paid roughly $1 per character in the non-DLC roster (based on US retail price divided by number of characters included.) If additional characters were offered at roughly the same rate of $1 per new character, I'd be fine with this pricing scheme. But instead, we are paying quadruple this rate, if not more. And this is just for fighters. Throw in the rest of the DLC and you're practically paying for another game. But are we doubling the content? My wallet says I would've been better off not bothering with DLC and instead purchasing a separate game. But that won't be happening.

Don't get me wrong; I love the game. I just feel we were robbed when you add up what we paid versus what we gained.

Zerp

Formerly "ZeroSoul"
Administrator
Writing Team
:4mewtwo: and :4lucas:
Their pretty similar when you think about it, both are psychic, their both beloved by many, Smash Bros veterans, and oh, I think they both probably should have been on the roster before there was any DLC. Why weren't they on the initial roster anyway? It's kind of weird, well, anyways, I personally think their re-additions were a step in the right direction, but I can't help but feel like it would have been better if they were here before DLC, so I'll have to take a few points off them.
They both get a 8/10 from me

:4feroy:
Roy's a lot like Mewtwo and Lucas, I feel pretty similarly on him aside from my own personal biases, but, I have biases, and they aren't really good for him. I've been warming up to him though, most of my bias against him is, honestly, spite towards the portion of the Roy fanbase that resorted to name calling and similar tactics before he arrived, but, that's long in the past, and shouldn't be remembered, for both sides's sakes. He's a veteran and a very deserving one at that, regardless of my opinions on representation and Fire Emblem bias, he was a Smash Bro once, and once a Bro, I believe you should always be welcome back.
7/10 with bias, 8/10 without bias

:4ryu: and :4cloud:
Ryu and Cloud both were surprising and deserving additions, at the same time! I think that's pretty cool, but also sort of a double edged sword, on one hand, they both feel like worthy additions and fit right in the All-Star line up of Super Smash Bros., but, on the other hand, they weren't really who the fanbase was asking for. Don't get me wrong, I feel their both excellent additions, but sometimes I find myself wishing Nintendo just listened to the fanbase and added someone like K.Rool, Bandana Waddle Dee or Wolf instead.
I give em both a 7/10.

:4corrin:
Corrin, I'm not very fond of, to say the least, in fact he/she along with Azura was the character I feared getting in the game the most. I felt that since the Fire Emblem fanbase got 3 characters already, it would have been kind of mean spirited in my opinion to give them a fourth before DK, Kirby or Star Fox got anything, it's like saying everyone else is inferior. What, are the Kirby fans, the DK fans,the Star Fox fans, etc, less important than their should-be equal Fire Emblem counterparts? It sometimes feels like the Fire Emblem fanbase is treated as being superior to everyone else, at least to me. I mean, you know, there's 6 FE characters, a fairly large amount of trophies, and they get treated very well during the patches opposed to most series's. Heck, even this patch, out of the 16 characters changed, 4 of the FE crew got buffed this patch, and overall, Robin still has 21 individual buffs while Jigglypuff hasn't gotten a single buff, it's pretty clear to me they get some sort of priority over the others and honestly, as someone who cares immensely about making sure everything is as fair as possible, that makes me upset.

Corrin's unique I guess, but then again, even Goku could be unique, I'm not going to be happy with a roster decision just because the character was handled well. And then there's that whole matter of how things went down after Corrin was revealed, with the whole silly "salt" culture thing, blablabla "YOUR SALTY, CRY SOME MORE, ETC!" blablabla. I do feel bad for some of Corrin's fans though, things got pretty ugly and both sides are guilty of quite a few things.

I'll give Corrin a 1/10, sorry, I just cant find a single thing I like about this character from a roster choice perspective. I do though, like the fact Corrin doesn't gloat about his wins on the victory screen, the man himself seems pretty gentlemanly and is a pretty nice guy overall, I like his personality and his goofy looking dragon form, I'll give him that. :p

:4bayonetta2:
I feel pretty mixed on Bayonetta, for multiple reasons.
I have a very strong distaste for sexualization, and I don't think she won the ballot fair and square, but I do like the character as a character and I'm warming up to her inclusion.
I'll give her a 4/10.

Overall I feel somewhat disappointed that I didn't get a single newcomer I wished for both in this game and the DLC, but, for someone to win, that means there has to be a loser, right? The picks were, on the veteran side, pretty fine choices, but I feel like some of the newcomers were a bit questionable. I think I'll give the DLC overall a 6/10.

Also, I'd like to put out a reminder that this is just my personal opinon.
Feel free to disagree with me, you can even debate me if you want, just be nice and I'm cool with it.

Anyways, I truly appreciate the effort and hard work put into the DLC characters but I really hope that next game's roster selection takes a entirely different philosophy that emphasizes veterans and satisfying all corners of the fanbase. Smash U/3DS is still a absolutely wonderful game though, and nothing I said here has changed my view on that. :)

Last edited:

Kurri ★

#PlayUNIST
Switch FC
7334-0298-1902
Agreed 100% on this. Although I like most new characters and stages, the overall price adds up quickly. I only have Mario Kart 8 DLC to use as a frame of reference. For a significantly smaller price, the two DLCs combined in Kart added 16 new tracks, 6 new characters, and numerous vehicles. Mario Kart 8 did this right, and I used to be pro-DLC. Oh, how things have changed since then.

In order to get roughly the same value out of Smash, IMO, I focused strictly on characters and stages, ignoring all Mii fighter costumes. At approximately $4 per fighter, $2 per stage (and some later ones costing even more), I think the pricing scheme was way too high for Smash. It's so high, that I'm probably not going to purchase another Wii U game (or any game that has DLC on any platform EVER.) I vowed to never spend more on a video game than I did on SFII back in the 16-bit era, which was in the $70s range. I'm afraid we are returning to the ugly price hikes of the early 1990s all over again....
You're comparing the cost of DLC for a racing game to a fighting game. And not just any racing game, but Mario Kart. They don't compare.

If you feel like it's a rip-off, fine, that's your opinion. But don't compare it to Mario Kart where 3 characters are equal to the effort of 1 Smash character.

Khao

Smash Lord
To sum it up, the content is awesome, but way overpriced. You basically have to pay over half the original price of the game once again for adding like a tenth of the original content.

But there's no denying that it is some good ****ing content price aside. I personally feel like it's totally worth it, but only because I kinda have the money to spare.

KetchupKaffei

Smash Apprentice
The DLC overall was mediocre/decent.
C+

To get this out of the way..
There is way too many Anine/sword/Fire Emblem characters.
Yes, I dislike the fact Corrin made it to the Smash scene. We didn't need another damn Fire Emblem character. And it's worse when Sakurai even acknowledged it himself in a interview

Lucas should have been in the game from the very start, since this game's engine was modified from their last installment, Brawl.
I also say the same for Wolf, even though he may be a semi clone, it sure as hell would have been a more deeper character than Dark Pit.

I'm glad for Ryu, Mewtwo, Cloud as they unexpectedly came through. Very fun characters, I give Mew a pass for being the 6th pokemon and Cloud a pass despite the many sword fighters in the current roster.

See now, for every great character from the DLC comes a meh character.

The stages are great at best, but seriously N64 Peach's Castle over N64 Great Fox, N64 Mushroom Kingdom, and melee stages?

Last edited:

FamilyTeam

NNID
MontanaCity
There is way too many Anine/sword/Fire Emblem characters.
Thing is, don't we already have far more Brawlers than Swordfighters? Think about that for a sec.
And I don't even get the "anime" swordsman thing. What makes them "anime", their art style? Technically most characters in this game would fit the criteria of "Anime" character if you go by most definitions.
And I already explained Fire Emblem. FE is a lot like Pokemon in the sense that they revamp their entire cast of relevant characters with every game, and FE has been around before Pokemon was even a concept. So they have a lot of characters, and picking a few to represent their entire series would be hard.

FamilyTeam

NNID
MontanaCity
This game obviously runs in the Brawl engine and I'm fairly sure we can all agree with that no problemo.
However, this is the Brawl engine that they had to optimize for the 3DS and then the Wii U, and then you need to factor in all the changes they made to the characters...
Brawl's engine was probably only reused for how the game handles most of the menu and how gameplay works at a surface level. The rest, including the characters themselves, you could give them the benefit of a doubt and say they built them from scratch.

Last edited:

David Wonn

Smash Ace
You're comparing the cost of DLC for a racing game to a fighting game. And not just any racing game, but Mario Kart. They don't compare.

If you feel like it's a rip-off, fine, that's your opinion. But don't compare it to Mario Kart where 3 characters are equal to the effort of 1 Smash character.
I am in no way making a comparison between Smash's and Kart's characters. I am making a comparison of value per dollar spent. Kart's two DLCs gave us more than 50% more gameplay at less than 50% of the price of the game itself. Smash did not. To each his own.

Last edited:

AlphaSSB

Bring Back Star Fox
3DS FC
0018-1370-8449
Switch FC
0691-1639-9303
I'll be honest here, I'm really not a huge fan of the DLC we got, so I'll keep my reviews short and sweet, so try not to bash me for it.

RATING SYSTEM
1: Terrible | 2: Awful | 3: Bad | 4: Below Average | 5: Average | 6: Above Average | 7: Good | 8: Great | 9: Awesome | 10: Terrific

:4mewtwo:8/10 -- If Dr. Mario could come back, then so can Mewtwo. He's fun to play as, despite his flaws. Let's hope he stays.
:4lucas:8/10 -- I have no attachment to Earthbound, but was in the same boat as Wolf, and he deserved to come back.
:4feroy:3/10 -- Even though he became a semi-clone, he's the 5th FE character. Not to mention now we have 2.5 Marths.
:4ryu:1/10 -- I believe 3rd Party companies should have only one rep. Not only that, but I hate how he got the special treatment.
:4cloud:1/10 -- No. Cloud has done nothing for Nintendo. He did not deserve entry into the game. Period.
:4corrin:3/10 -- Sakurai... a 6th FE character? To promote a game? Why not use Wolf to promote Star Fox Zero then?!?! Ugh...
:4bayonetta:1/10 -- I hate who she is, and I hate how she was implemented. I also question the legitimacy of her 'winning' the ballot
Dreamland 64: 5/10 -- Completely neutral on it. Got nothing good to say, got nothing bad to say. I'm simply neutral.

Suzaku Castle: 3/10 -- Not too big a fan of the stage's design, but isn't terrible. Dislike it being from Street Fighter, though.

Hyrule Castle: 7/10 -- Good stage. I remember it mostly from PM, but it's fun nonetheless. The tornado I'm 'meh' about.

Peach's Castle: 4/10 -- It's below average in my eyes, but not nesessarily bad either. Would've preferred something else.

Pirate Ship: 9/10 -- I never played Wind Waker, but I have some very fond memories playing on this stage back in Brawl.

Super Mario Maker: 7/10 -- It's pretty good, I'm not gonna lie. It's perfect for casual fun. Bonus points for the slopes, haha.

Umbra Clock Tower: 2/10 -- I genuinely dislike this stage. It's a massive eyesore, which is ironic, because so is it's game.
SSB T-Shirt: 8/10 -- Very cool outfit. Now, where can I get my hands on a real-life one?

Link Cap & Outfit: 7/10 -- Pretty cool. Not we can *kinda* bring back Young Link

Majora's Mask: 5/10 -- It's not bad, but it would've gotten a higher ranking if it came with an outfit.

X's Helmet and Armor: 6/10 -- It's exceptional. Not to attached to Mega Man, but the armor is alright.

Proto Man Helmet & Armor: 7/10 -- Same as Dunban. Very fitting, too.

Dunban Wig & Outfit: 7/10 -- A neat idea. Character wasn't heavily requested, so no harm done. I like it.

Cat Hat & Suit: 2/10 -- Not the worst thing they could've done, but certainly not the best either... No thanks...

Monkey Hat & Suit: 3/10 -- Only good if you have a Mii based off Super Monkey Ball.

Isabelle Hat & Outfit: 4/10 -- I love Isabelle, but this outfit just doesn't look right. Maybe if the hat didn't have her face...

Heihachi Wig & Outfit: 2/10 -- I'll pass on the Tekken representation. I'm just happy he's not playable.

Akira Wig & Outfit: 1/10 -- Virtua what now? No thanks.

Jacky Wig & Outfit: 2/10 -- I really don't care for the outfit, but the hair is alright. Still don't like Virtua-whatever.

Zero's Armor & Helmet: 8/10 -- Now this is a cool armor set! Don't care too much for the ponytail, but it's whatever.

Megaman.EXE's Armor & Helmet: 4/10 -- It's definitely not up-to-par with the rest of the Mega Man costumes.

Inkling Wig & Outfit: 7/10 -- It's certainly good, but it's not the Inklings themselves.

Inkling Squid Hat: 5/10 -- Not bad by any means, but it just looks... wierd to me...

Hoodie: 7/10 -- Alright, that's pretty cool. I like when they made Smash-esque clothing.

Bear Hat & Suit: 2/10 -- Uhh... what? I... I don't know how to react to this...

King K. Rool Hat & Outfit: 6/10 -- It's decent as an outfit, but it isn't the character himself. Deconfirmed by a costume...

Flying Mat Hat & Outfit: 4/10 -- Not exactly bad, but I don't like it when outfits have the head pop out of the chin.

Chrom Wig & Outfit: 7/10 -- I have to be fair, because the outfit is cool, but please stop ****ting on the guy.

Black Knight Helm& Armor: 7/10 -- Oh, that looks cool! The helm doesn't fit the Mii's head, but it still works out alright.

Lloyd Wig & Outfit: 5/10 -- I'm not a fan of other universes getting in via costumes, but the outfit and hair are alright.

Samus's Helmet & Armor: 4/10 -- Sold at the same price, but includes something that you already have.

Business Suit: 5/10 -- I'm indifferent. It's not bad, but it's not really good, either.

Toad Hat & Outfit: 4/10 -- The hat doesn't change color like the outfit, but the outfit looks wierd to begin with.

Viridi Wig & Outfit: 7/10 -- Hair looks good, outfit looks good... yeah, it checks out.

Hunter's Helm & Mail: 5/10 -- Still not a fan of foreign universes being in through costumes, but it looks alright.

Rathalos Helm & Mail: 5/10 -- The design itself looks cool, but on a Mii's body, it just looks too busy.

Fox Hat & Outfit: 6/10 -- Love the outfit, but I wish the had was only the headpiece. Also would've skipped the tail.

Captain Falcon Helmet & Outfit: 8/10 -- Solid choice, and it looks great, too.

Chocobo Hat: 1/10 -- No. Keep Final Fantasy out of Smash, please.

Geno Hat & Outfit: 7/10 -- Design looks good, but why must you keep ****ting on characters that fans actually want?

Bionic Helmet & Armor: 8/10 -- Solid design. Love the glowing portions.

Takamaru Wig & Outfit: 7/10 -- Very fitting, but still sad because he went from potential character... to a costume...

Ashley Wig & Outfit: 7/10 -- Odd on a Swordfighter, with the sword being replaced by a staff, but it looks good.

Gil's Helmet & Armor: 2/10 -- What is this? The helmet looks really, really bad, but the outfit is at least... decent.

Tails Hat & Outfit: 5/10 -- The outfit it good, but the hat... please stop putting faces on the hats... it looks... wierd...

Knuckles Hat & Outfit... & Knuckles: 8/10 -- The eyes missing from the sockets looks wierd, but it's still really cool.

Last edited:

Ghostly ~

★ Speedrunner ★
NNID
Ghostly2500
3DS FC
0189-9740-2288
Characters: I honestly like most of these DLC characters: :4mewtwo:, :4lucas:, :4ryu:, :4cloud:, :4bayonetta:, and (yes) even :4corrin:. But while I do appreciated that :4feroy: was the second DLC character from Melee, I wish that he would rather be replaced by a returning character that fans really want that should be deserved to be in Smash 4: :wolf:. Overall I would give these characters a 9/10.

Stages: I also like most of the DLC stages too. I'm glad that DL64, PC64 and HC64 are back despite that the graphics of those stages looked to be the exact same as from Smash 64. Pirate Ship, Midgar, Suzaku Castle, and Umbra Clock Tower looks great and worth to play there. Super Mario Maker stage was honestly not that type of stage I could play for some reason (wish it would be replaced by a returning Melee stage like PS1 or Big Blue). Overall, I would give these stages a 8/10.

Miscs: Mii costumes looks wonderful and I'm pretty sure Mii fighters fans like me would enjoy using these costumes. While DLC musics was great, I wasn't sure why there are no DLC items and assist trophies available. I also wasn't sure why there are no alternate costumes for the DLC too? Anyway, I would give a better score if the questions that I ask would be there but for now, maybe 6/10?

Overall for the Smash 4 DLCs: 8/10

ShulkMonadoBoi

Smash Cadet
NNID
Luigi_The_Jumper
3DS FC
1289-9400-8598
Characters:

:4mewtwo:: Wouldn't have cared if he was cut or not. 5.8/10

:4lucas:: Hallelujah! 10/10

:4ryu:: Didn't want, but nice addition. 9/10

:4cloud:/:4cloud2:: Couldn't care less if his game originated on PS1. 8/10

:4corrin:/:4corrinf:: No.... Just no... 1/10

:4bayonetta:/:4bayonetta2:: Never cared or wanted but miles better than :4corrin:/:4corrinf: . 6/10

Last edited:

KetchupKaffei

Smash Apprentice
Thing is, don't we already have far more Brawlers than Swordfighters? Think about that for a sec.
And I don't even get the "anime" swordsman thing. What makes them "anime", their art style? Technically most characters in this game would fit the criteria of "Anime" character if you go by most definitions.
And I already explained Fire Emblem. FE is a lot like Pokemon in the sense that they revamp their entire cast of relevant characters with every game, and FE has been around before Pokemon was even a concept. So they have a lot of characters, and picking a few to represent their entire series would be hard.
By anime, I'm only using it jokingly if no one caught onto it. It's only a exaggeration of human, non cartoony characters instead of designed characters such as falco, olimar, wario, and ness.
I'm not saying all of them have to be cartoony.
I guess you can say I'm looking for a unique designs.

Pokemon and Super Mario series has been the most sold selling games and has been revelant for years which is why it makes sense for so many characters, and always believed they earned the spotlight(it doesn't matter who was first).
To me, FE is becoming and might already be an overrated series all together and people making it way bigger than what it is.

If FE was as ground breaking and revelant as Super Mario and Pokemon then I wouldn't mind, but it isn't.

Is it hard to only ask for some representation from Star Fox, Metroid, Zelda, or Donkey Kong series? Series that helped build Nintendo all the way up to where it is now?

Last edited:

Dar4

Smash Apprentice
Overall I'd give the DLC 9/10.

Ryu, Bayonetta and Mewtwo are interesting characters. Roy, Lucas...meh. I really dislike the decision to put in Corrin. The game has too many sword users and too many fire emblem reps, compared to other franchises. King K Rool would have been so much better. We didn't get any new heavyweights in the DLC and there's only 2 DK reps in the game. I do not understand Sakurai's apparent obsession with fire emblem, is it really THAT big in Japan?

So glad we got dreamland but I badly want another legal stage. Looks like Clock tower will be banned as it has walkoffs.

So a character that isn't Corrin and 1 or 2 more legal stages and I'd give the DLC 10/10.

Last edited:

staindgrey

I have a YouTube channel.
Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
Purely subjectively, I'm not all that satisfied simply because the majority of the DLC choices didn't cater to my personal tastes. The Mario Maker stage was awesome, Ryu's inclusion was great, Bayonetta was a wonderful surprise, and while the costumes don't really add anything, I did buy a couple of them just because.

But I was disappointed in Mewtwo's lack of an overhaul (never liked that moveset), and none of the other characters interested me. I didn't care for the throwback stages and their N64 looks, and I personally think that releasing Mii costumes for characters who are already in the game is really, really dumb.

Having said that, however, I think the DLC offered for this game was MUCH better than what is often on the market for other games. The pricing, audience range and uniqueness of everything offered is certainly better than, say, MKX's $30 season pass or Arkham Knight's $40 season pass, neither of which offered as much varying or worthwhile content as what Smash had.

Between this, Splatoon and Mario Kart 8, I'm confident that Nintendo knows how to approach a game's post-launch development properly. That's a comforting thought with the NX on its way.

Last edited:

Juneau

Smash Rookie
3DS FC
0748-5905-6690
I was really hoping for a new original Zelda character... Tetra or Wolf Link + Midna would have had some pretty cool movesets, and wolf link/midna would be especially interesting. And Impa would have been sick. With the release of the HD versions of Windwaker and Twilight Princess, either would have fit with nintendo's current offerings...

But the DLC was all pretty good. The most recent two make me cringe but all is well.

FamilyTeam

NNID
MontanaCity
By anime, I'm only using it jokingly if no one caught onto it. It's only a exaggeration of human, non cartoony characters instead of designed characters such as falco, olimar, wario, and ness.
I'm not saying all of them have to be cartoony.
I guess you can say I'm looking for a unique designs.

Pokemon and Super Mario series has been the most sold selling games and has been revelant for years which is why it makes sense for so many characters, and always believed they earned the spotlight(it doesn't matter who was first).
To me, FE is becoming and might already be an overrated series all together and people making it way bigger than what it is.

If FE was as ground breaking and revelant as Super Mario and Pokemon then I wouldn't mind, but it isn't.

Is it hard to only ask for some representation from Star Fox, Metroid, Zelda, or Donkey Kong series? Series that helped build Nintendo all the way up to where it is now?
Like Corrin or not, his addition to the roster makes sense from a business standpoint. Fire Emblem is a very good series and Nintendo is probably happy that Awakening randomly decided to be a hit and saved the series. And if you want, there's an explanation for all the FE characters in the game:
  • :4marth:: I guess, in a sence, Marth is the "face" of the series. He was the protagonist in the first game of the series, most of the entries tend to reference him in one way or the other, his game got a remake, he's DLC in Awakening, and for us Smash players, Marth is one of the most popular characters to ever be in this series, being Top 3 in Melee and Top 10 in Brawl. So those are pretty good reasons for him to still be here.
  • :4myfriends:: He's a decently popular character from this series, and during Brawl's development, Ike appeared in two Fire Emblem games: Path of Radiance on the Gamecube and Radiant Dawn on the Wii, which is why he's in Brawl, and guesses are, they probably didn't want to waste all of his assets when making Smash 4, which is why he's back now.
  • :4robinm:: They wanted a Fire Emblem character that played really differently from all the others, and since Awakening was released while Smash 4 was in development, it's no wonder he got in. Awakening kind of has 3 protagonists of somewhat equal importance, with Robin being one of them. The other two main characters are Lucina and Chrom. Then...
  • :4lucina:: Why did we get Lucina instead of Chrom? I mean, out of the 3 protagonists, Chrom is pretty much the "protagonist protagonist", yet we got his daughter. I actually have a few theories that hopefully hold water. First: Copy-pasting Marth's moveset onto Lucina already doesn't make sense, but it would've made even less sense if it was copy-pasted onto Chrom. The Marth in the DLC for Awakening kind of is a reskin of Lucina, so if you only played that, you'd think it makes sense, even though Shadow Dragon on the DS clearly has Marth fighting in a much different manner and a lot like he fights in Smash (it did came out after Melee, after all, but even then, I'm fairly sure the stabbing animation he uses inspired the new Shield Breaker animation in Brawl/Smash 4). Second: If Chrom and Lucina switched roles in Smash 4, with Lucina aiding Robin in his Final Smash, then for Fire Emblem fans, it would imply :4robinm:is married to her, and even though having Chrom in his Final Smash already in a way implies :4robinf: is married to him, I think they didn't want to imply that neither Robin is married to anyone specifically, and somehow, if you had Lucina in their Final Smash, trying to convince you that when Robin's default costume is a male would be far harder.
  • :4feroy:: ...You can't deny people asked for Roy. Before he was released, I actually saw many people crying and moaning about why he still hadn't come back from Melee. I don't know of that had any input on why we got him back, but it still was a thing that happened. And to be fair, Roy is now pretty different from Marth, he's a semi-clone now in the same vein Luigi is a semi-clone of Mario and Ganondorf is still a semi-clone of Captain Falcon.
  • :4corrin:: Yeah, he was the inclusion that pushed people over the edge, much like you. Even I found it weird that we got a 6th Fire Emblem character, but I'm over it. Even he has his reasons to be here, obviously. First, there's the fact that the Fire Emblem fanbase in the west is slowly but surely growing, specially after Awakening's sudden success. Then, there's the most obvious fact that the new Fire Emblem game is coming out very soon, so they want to try to boost their sales by adding him into Smash, so non-fans of Fire Emblem can get interested, Fire Emblem fans that started with Awakening could be intrigued, and old time FE fans could maybe give it a shot. Third, his game has been out in Japan for centuries, and it's been decently popular there, so what better timing to add him to the game than now, seeing that Japanese players probably want him and us westerners will get his game soon. And his moveset is really unique, since he is a Manakete rather than a swordsman unlike most other FE protagonists. He can transform into a dragon and use energy based attacks, or transform parts of his body to use them as weapons.
I mean... I hope you get it, at least. Fire Emblem isn't overrated considering the only FE game that is mainstream is Awakening, and it's not even a guarantee that the new one might explode like FE:A did.

I'm not saying those series do not deserve more representation, only that you must understand why FE has this representation it has now. Yes, it's a shame we lost Wolf, I don't like it either. But maybe the devs think those series have enough representation, they do have their main characters in the game after all. I'm not saying I agree with that, only that maybe that's the reason.

KetchupKaffei

Smash Apprentice
Like Corrin or not, his addition to the roster makes sense from a business standpoint. Fire Emblem is a very good series and Nintendo is probably happy that Awakening randomly decided to be a hit and saved the series. And if you want, there's an explanation for all the FE characters in the game:
  • :4marth:: I guess, in a sence, Marth is the "face" of the series. He was the protagonist in the first game of the series, most of the entries tend to reference him in one way or the other, his game got a remake, he's DLC in Awakening, and for us Smash players, Marth is one of the most popular characters to ever be in this series, being Top 3 in Melee and Top 10 in Brawl. So those are pretty good reasons for him to still be here.
  • :4myfriends:: He's a decently popular character from this series, and during Brawl's development, Ike appeared in two Fire Emblem games: Path of Radiance on the Gamecube and Radiant Dawn on the Wii, which is why he's in Brawl, and guesses are, they probably didn't want to waste all of his assets when making Smash 4, which is why he's back now.
  • :4robinm:: They wanted a Fire Emblem character that played really differently from all the others, and since Awakening was released while Smash 4 was in development, it's no wonder he got in. Awakening kind of has 3 protagonists of somewhat equal importance, with Robin being one of them. The other two main characters are Lucina and Chrom. Then...
  • :4lucina:: Why did we get Lucina instead of Chrom? I mean, out of the 3 protagonists, Chrom is pretty much the "protagonist protagonist", yet we got his daughter. I actually have a few theories that hopefully hold water. First: Copy-pasting Marth's moveset onto Lucina already doesn't make sense, but it would've made even less sense if it was copy-pasted onto Chrom. The Marth in the DLC for Awakening kind of is a reskin of Lucina, so if you only played that, you'd think it makes sense, even though Shadow Dragon on the DS clearly has Marth fighting in a much different manner and a lot like he fights in Smash (it did came out after Melee, after all, but even then, I'm fairly sure the stabbing animation he uses inspired the new Shield Breaker animation in Brawl/Smash 4). Second: If Chrom and Lucina switched roles in Smash 4, with Lucina aiding Robin in his Final Smash, then for Fire Emblem fans, it would imply :4robinm:is married to her, and even though having Chrom in his Final Smash already in a way implies :4robinf: is married to him, I think they didn't want to imply that neither Robin is married to anyone specifically, and somehow, if you had Lucina in their Final Smash, trying to convince you that when Robin's default costume is a male would be far harder.
  • :4feroy:: ...You can't deny people asked for Roy. Before he was released, I actually saw many people crying and moaning about why he still hadn't come back from Melee. I don't know of that had any input on why we got him back, but it still was a thing that happened. And to be fair, Roy is now pretty different from Marth, he's a semi-clone now in the same vein Luigi is a semi-clone of Mario and Ganondorf is still a semi-clone of Captain Falcon.
  • :4corrin:: Yeah, he was the inclusion that pushed people over the edge, much like you. Even I found it weird that we got a 6th Fire Emblem character, but I'm over it. Even he has his reasons to be here, obviously. First, there's the fact that the Fire Emblem fanbase in the west is slowly but surely growing, specially after Awakening's sudden success. Then, there's the most obvious fact that the new Fire Emblem game is coming out very soon, so they want to try to boost their sales by adding him into Smash, so non-fans of Fire Emblem can get interested, Fire Emblem fans that started with Awakening could be intrigued, and old time FE fans could maybe give it a shot. Third, his game has been out in Japan for centuries, and it's been decently popular there, so what better timing to add him to the game than now, seeing that Japanese players probably want him and us westerners will get his game soon. And his moveset is really unique, since he is a Manakete rather than a swordsman unlike most other FE protagonists. He can transform into a dragon and use energy based attacks, or transform parts of his body to use them as weapons.
I mean... I hope you get it, at least. Fire Emblem isn't overrated considering the only FE game that is mainstream is Awakening, and it's not even a guarantee that the new one might explode like FE:A did.

I'm not saying those series do not deserve more representation, only that you must understand why FE has this representation it has now. Yes, it's a shame we lost Wolf, I don't like it either. But maybe the devs think those series have enough representation, they do have their main characters in the game after all. I'm not saying I agree with that, only that maybe that's the reason.
I'm tired of people taking jabs at Mario and Pokemon for their characters in order to justify Fire Emblem having so many.
If it wasn't for Awakening, Fire Emblem would be dead here in the US. Mario and Pokemon have never been at that critical point.
They've been consistently popular and successful worldwide for Nintendo for years since conception. It took both of those franchises up until Smash 4 to get as many characters as they have.

Mario didn't triple in characters this time around just because Mario and Luigi: Paper Jam is a thing. Pokemon didn't triple in characters just to promote Super Mystery Dungeon.
And each of those characters in both franchises are unique (with the only real exception being Dr. Mario).

In Fire Emblem, the only characters that don't really play like a standard, generic swordsmen are Robin and Corrin. Marth, Lucina, Ike, and Roy all essentially play the same even if their powers are just distributed at different ends of the sword, that's how I see it. Roy is one of many clones that was asked to be back along side Pichu and Young Link, but they weren't brought back. Mario and Luigi play nothing like each other, same goes for Peach and Rosalina, and Bowser and Bowser Jr are completely different even though they're related. Same thing with Pokemon. All of the characters are distinct and different from each other. Pikachu and Jigglypuff: different characters. Charizard and Mewtwo: different. Lucario and Greninja: different.

My point here is that yes, these franchises have a lot of characters. But they at least have more justification for doing so.
They've had a much more consistent and successful history worldwide than Fire Emblem, and their characters are all different from one another. I'm not saying Fire Emblem doesn't have potential to have variety, but of the ones currently in Smash, there's a lot of basic swordplay going on and little else. Robin and Corrin being the only real exceptions, I'll give some props to Corrin for the transformations, at least.

Sakurai has an obsession for Fire Emblem, and it's considered to me overated.
End of convo, my rating still stands

Character DLC: 70% -For every unique fighter came a "meh" one.

Stage DLC: 94% -Great stages, was only one I disliked and wanted a couple melee stages, but I still enjoyed the turnout.

Overall: C+

"Too much Fire Emblem."
-ign

Last edited:

LRodC

Smashing With Mewtwo and Cloud
NNID
LightningrodC
3DS FC
1461-6200-7452
In Fire Emblem, the only characters that don't really play like a standard, generic swordsmen are Robin and Corrin. Marth, Lucina, Ike, and Roy all essentially play the same even if their powers are just distributed at different ends of the sword, that's how I see it. Roy is one of many clones that was asked to be back along side Pichu and Young Link, but they weren't brought back. Mario and Luigi play nothing like each other, same goes for Peach and Rosalina, and Bowser and Bowser Jr are completely different even though they're related. Same thing with Pokemon. All of the characters are distinct and different from each other. Pikachu and Jigglypuff: different characters. Charizard and Mewtwo: different. Lucario and Greninja: different.
Ike isn't even close to the playstyle that the other FE characters have. You're free to have that opinion on Marth, Roy, and Lucina, but Ike is nothing like any of them.

Here's Ike's similarities:

He has a chargeable neutral special
He has a counter

That's it.

Last edited:

Kurri ★

#PlayUNIST
Switch FC
7334-0298-1902
I'm tired of people taking jabs at Mario and Pokemon for their characters in order to justify Fire Emblem having so many.
If it wasn't for Awakening, Fire Emblem would be dead here in the US. Mario and Pokemon have never been at that critical point.
They've been consistently popular and successful worldwide for Nintendo for years since conception. It took both of those franchises up until Smash 4 to get as many characters as they have.

Mario didn't triple in characters this time around just because Mario and Luigi: Paper Jam is a thing. Pokemon didn't triple in characters just to promote Super Mystery Dungeon.
And each of those characters in both franchises are unique (with the only real exception being Dr. Mario).

My point here is that yes, these franchises have a lot of characters. But they at least have more justification for doing so.
They've had a much more consistent and successful history worldwide than Fire Emblem, and their characters are all different from one another. I'm not saying Fire Emblem doesn't have potential to have variety, but of the ones currently in Smash, there's a lot of basic swordplay going on and little else. Robin and Corrin being the only real exceptions, I'll give some props to Corrin for the transformations, at least.

Sakurai has an obsession for Fire Emblem, and it's considered to me overated.

Stage DLC: 94% -Great stages, was only one I disliked and wanted a couple melee stages, but I still enjoyed the turnout.

"Too much Fire Emblem."
-ign
This post is every fear I had for this thread. Your whole argument for why Fire Emblem shouldn't have 6 characters can be summed with, "Because I said so".

They don't need your justification to be in the game, they need Sakurai and Co's justification, and clearly they figured, "let's put em in!" Trying to argue why "X character/series is more deserving" is stupid no matter how you slice it.

You don't have to like the DLC, but Christ, stop acting like the characters you want are so much more deserving. Every one of those claims is always "TL;DR I like this character, I want them in".

Also, did you just say Roy plays the same as Math/Lucina? The fact that he's strongest at the base of his sword already changes up his entire gameplan. And don't even get me started on Ike, saying he plays anything like them is a ****ing joke.

---

Anyways, my rating

Characters: 10/10
Stages: 10/10
Costumes: 10/10

Overall: 10/10
"Smash is friggin awesome!"
-Smash Bros fan

Last edited:

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
6660-1506-8804
Characters
:4mewtwo: - 8/10 - A character I very much wanted but then he felt... underwhelming. At least patches have somewhat fixed that.
:4lucas: - 7/10 - Can't say I'm exactly a fan of him but he's still a nifty addition and fun to play.
:4feroy: - 5/10 - Never liked him at all so he's a glorified punching bag for me. But good for his fans I guess.
:4ryu: - 9/10 - Whilst Street Fighter isn't my preferred fighting game I love everything about Ryu's addition.
:4cloud: - 10/10 - Whilst I'm not the biggest fan of FFVII or Cloud in general his addition was mindblowing and he's so fun to play as. Mr JRPG against :4mario::4sonic::4megaman::4pacman::4ryu: is nothing short of awesome. Only complaint is the alts which is really minor.
:4corrinf: - 9/10 - My reaction was laughter when I saw it. I absolutely love this addition. Chainsaw Sword and Water Dragon stuff? Take. My. Money.
:4bayonetta: - 7/10 - Quite surprising for me honestly. I absolutely love her games and her being in Smash is amazing but something feels a little off. Maybe I just need more time playing as her.

Average Score (rounded) - 8/10

Stages

Dream Land - 10/10 - I love this stage. Nothing too flashy, great music choice and just a really nice aesthetic.
Suzaku Castle - 9/10 - My only complaint here is that we get 3 versions of Ryu and Ken's themes and the ever-present walk-off.
Hyrule Castle - 7/10 - Seeing this stage back was really nice and the music's good. Not spectacular or anything though.
Peach's Castle - 7/10 - Same as Hyrule
Pirate Ship - 8/10 - Same as Hyrule but better
Super Mario Maker - 9/10 - The overall gimmick of this stage is just amazing and keeps it interesting so you don't always play on the same thing.
Midgar - 7/10 - The music selection is awful. Not even One Winged Angel? Weak. The gimmick is really nice though and the music that is there is pretty good.
Umbran Clock Tower - 9/10 - So fun to play on. The Easter egg with the clock face telling the time is outstanding. Only complaint is no Greatest Jubilee or You May Call Me Father.

Average Score (rounded) - 8/10

As for the Mii costumes I see them as being as worthless as the Xbox Avatar clothing you could buy on the 360. At least they do look pretty cool at times and sometimes it's the best a character can get - 5/10

Overall Average - 7/10

FamilyTeam

NNID
MontanaCity
Also, did you just say Roy plays the same as Math/Lucina? The fact that he's strongest at the base of his sword already changes up his entire gameplan. And don't even get me started on Ike, saying he plays anything like them is a ****ing joke.
Even Lucian plays pretty differently from Marth considering her entire blade is strong instead of having most of her blade dull and having the tip extremely strong. You can be realyl free with Lucina and get your kills, while with Marth, you need to be really tactical so you van get kills really early.

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Characters:

:4mewtwo: - I didn't really care much about him being cut at first, I wasn't a big fan of him in Melee to begin with. Then I got him due to the Club Nintendo promotion... he's my second main now. I don't know what it is, I know most people find him as a bad character and to be honest, I can see his flaws, but I already got attached to him

:4lucas: - While I wasn't "Waaah! Sakurai y no Lucas?! Waaah!" like many people, I really didn't like Lucas exclusion since he was a tertiary of mine in Brawl. However I can't say I was surprised or hyped at his return, just happy, that's it. I still use him more than Ness, though. Always had more fun with him.

:4feroy: - I didn't use him much in Melee, seeing his abscense in Brawl didn't affect me much. When I used him in Sm4sh, I had to admit, he has definetely improved. One could argue that his inclusion was to pander the fanbase, but then again, I don't see why that matters if we got a good result.

:4ryu: - He's a secondary of mine. Though I'm not a Street Fighter fan, when Sakurai explained his moveset, I knew he'd be a very interesting character I had to try. Admittedly I'm not a competitive player who comboes regularly, but nevertheless I still love to use him.

:4cloud:/:4cloud2: - He's good. After seeing that we got the freaking Wii Fit trainer, it seemed impossible for any surprise to top that. Then at the end of a Direct we got his trailer. Minds were blown. Limit Break is a very interesting gimmick, that which compared to Little Mac KO meter, while not as powerful I find to be much better as you have beter control of it.

:4corrin:/:4corrinf: - "Waaah! Why another FE character Sakurai?! Waaah!" While I understand that people don't like the FE overrepresentation, I think most here barely played him/her. I'm liking Corrin very much so far, he/she's a very unique swordfighter with an effective moveset. I'm hoping people apreaciete him/her more in the future.

:4bayonetta:/:4bayonetta2: - I can't say I was too excited for her. The character overall... I think she's fine. Really, she's more like Ryu in that she's a combo heavy character who you take time to learn how to be good with, so good for competitive players. Also, she's the ballot winner, so good for her.

"Waaah! There's no Wolf, Snake or K. Rool! Waaah! These characters are terrible! Waaah!" You guys could've gotten Isaac and I'm sure you'd find a way to complain anyway.

Stages:

Dream Land (64) - It's a fan favorite and I like it as well. It maybe is just Battlefield with an occasional wind gust, but there's some nostalgic charm to it, it just makes you not being tired of it. The music may play part on it, it irradiates the Kirby charm.

Suzaku Castle - One of my favorite stages. The scenario is definetely good and the layout I like it a lot. If there's one thing to complain, the music selection isn't very varied, but it's not terrible.

Peach's Castle (64) - Not bad, that's all I have to say of it. Never was a big fan of it, but it's nice to see it back.

Hyrule Castle (64) - A similar case to Dream Land.

Super Mario Maker - One of the best stages in the entire game. It's very creative at the time of the layouts, I love the effect of it changing graphical styles and the music selection is good.

Pirate Ship - Not much to say, it's the same as Brawl, so... yeah, overall fine.

Midgar - Visually speaking, it's stunning and it has a good gimmick. However, the layout is pretty much Battlefield, and unlike Dream Land, the music selection is very limited and not really good. It hurts it.

Umbra Clock Tower - While there's not much to say of the layout, visually speaking I find it one of the best iin the game and the music selection is very good.

It's actually a pretty decent selection, but I just wish there would've been more returning stages from Melee and Brawl.

Mii Costumes:

They look good, but that's all I can give them credit for. I have them because I bought each DLC in their entire packs, but there's nothing that can be said about them besides looking good on your Mii and being a bit overpriced. The only one I can find some worth to is the Inkling costume for including a trophy, but that's it.

Complains:

I know I'm not the only that feels they wasted the opportunity to make get more music DLC besides the one included in stages and Corrin. Imagine how many iconic and obscure and good pieces we've missed for stages.

Also some outfits for the characters would have been good, as long as they come in a decent price.

Rating:

7/10 - The characters and stages are definetely worth it, you can tell they put effort into them and the results had good fruitions. That said, the majority of it being Mii costumes and some wasted opportunities hamper it. But nervertheless, they did a nice try for the first Smash game with DLC.

Last edited:

KetchupKaffei

Smash Apprentice
This post is every fear I had for this thread. Your whole argument for why Fire Emblem shouldn't have 6 characters can be summed with, "Because I said so".

They don't need your justification to be in the game, they need Sakurai and Co's justification, and clearly they figured, "let's put em in!" Trying to argue why "X character/series is more deserving" is stupid no matter how you slice it.

You don't have to like the DLC, but Christ, stop acting like the characters you want are so much more deserving. Every one of those claims is always "TL;DR I like this character, I want them in".

---

Anyways, my rating

Characters: 10/10
Stages: 10/10
Costumes: 10/10

Overall: 10/10
"Smash is friggin awesome!"
-Smash Bros fan
"They don't need your justification to be in the game, they need Sakurai and Co's justification, and clearly they figured, "let's put em in!" Trying to argue why "X character/series is more deserving" is stupid no matter how you slice it."

I am clearly rating the DLC in my own opinion like the thread has told us to do so.
Do simmer down.

2. You missed my point, instead of angrily typing nonsense before actually come to a understanding of where I'm coming from, you should reread the post.
It's not what's more deserving I'm getting at, it's more variety of series.
I wouldn't mind fighters from different series I have never played before such as mother, F-zero and etc.
Instead we got 6 FE.

3. After all those post on this thread that are different from my own standpoint, you don't see me attacking them for their own viewpoint of the DLC. Everyone has their preferences.
What you're doing towards me is unfair.
You can't force your own opinions onto others.

Trying to argue why you disagree with my own review of the matter "I disagree with your standpoint on the DLC" is stupid no matter how you slice it.

" Every one of those claims is always "TL;DR I like this character, I want them in".

Not once did I ever request a particular character in that post. You're now putting words in mouth and lying, you're on quite a roll.
Any character from any other series would have been nice besides always Pokemon and Super mario as said before.

"Also, did you just say Roy plays the same as Math/Lucina? The fact that he's strongest at the base of his sword already changes up his entire gameplan. And don't even get me started on Ike, saying he plays anything like them is a ****ing joke."

Marth's, yes. Like wow, Marth's upper hand is at the tip of the blade, while Roy is close range. Huge difference apparently.
Ike is I guess somewhat different, but that's just how I see it.

Again, it's my rating.
Feel free to disagree, but don't try to force upon it to change it.

"Too much Fire Emblem."
-ign

Not replying to anymore replies regarding to my Rating anymore.
Bittersweet

Last edited:

FamilyTeam

NNID
MontanaCity
3. After all those post on this thread that are different from my own standpoint, you don't see me attacking them for their own viewpoint of the DLC. Everyone has their preferences.
What you're doing towards me is unfair.
You can't force your own opinions onto others.
Well, we ain't really forcing down our opinion on you. It kinda felt a bit like you presented your opinion in a somewhat exaggerated manner, and it didn't really help that you started with the old tired sentence "We have too many Anime/Swordsmen/Fire Emblem characters".

"Also, did you just say Roy plays the same as Marth/Lucina? The fact that he's strongest at the base of his sword already changes up his entire gameplan. And don't even get me started on Ike, saying he plays anything like them is a ****ing joke."

Marth's, yes. Like wow, Marth's upper hand is at the tip of the blade, while Roy is close range. Huge difference apparently.
Ike is I guess somewhat different, but that's just how I see it.
Well, this doesn't help your point, either. The placement of the sweetspot of a character, or lack thereof, changes how you need to play them significantly. Nowadays, Roy is to Marth what Luigi is to Mario, pretty much, so there's already that. Roy's Tilts work differently when compared to Marth's, Roy's Side Smash and Down Smash are similar, but with a massively different sweetspot, his Up Smash is a multihit and is far easier to hit and kill with.
Roy's Neutral Special and Up Special aren't even comparable in any way, his Side Special works differently, and his Down Special Counter is far stronger than Marth's.
His aerials are also similar, but the fact that their sweetspot is away from their target rather than near it makes their applications far different.
Roy is also heavier and falls faster, which makes him live longer at the cost of making Roy massive combo food, so he soaks far more damage and has a worse matchup when compared to Marth, which is lighter and far floatier, against people with long combos such as Mario or Meta Knight. Taking more damage also means he is more often under the effects of rage, which smart Roy players can apply to get kills very early.

And then, there's Lucina. Believe it or not, not having a tip and instead having a far more consistent and constantly strong hitbox changes a lot. The tip can be both a blessing and a curse. Marth syndrome isn't named after Marth for no reason. Marth has difficulty killing between the percentages of about 80 and 160, where most of his setups to a tippered kill move become unreliable or don't work at all period, which means he has to rely on a lucky tipper, an edgeguard or a non-tippered kill move, which kills very late, to seal the stock. Lucina's kill power is weaker than Marth's tip, but far stronger than Marth's blade, which basically means Lucina doesn't have this problem.
With Marth, you have to worry a lot about positioning to make sure you hit the tip, and if hit the tip is, you get massive rewards. Enough hitstun to keep your combos going if you're using non-kill moves, and massive damage and knockback if you're using his kill moves. You don't have to worry about any of that with Lucina, which opens up a lot more possibilites for her to combo into her kill moves, at the cost of all of them never killing anywhere near as soon as Marth's setups.
Then there are the moves that are better when used with Marth, or better when used with Lucina. Marth's Side Smash is better than Lucina's since his tippered Side Smash kills far, far earlier than Lucina's Side Smash, which kills only somewhat earlier than his non-tippered one. However, Marth's tippered Shield Breaker only kills 17% earlier at the absolute best when compared to Lucina's, and if you don't hit the tip, Marth's Shield Breaker can kill almost 30% later than Lucie's. Of course - if you get the shield break on your target, Marth's version will always be better, but as a general kill move on opponents fully capable of fighting back, Lucina's is far better.
There's a reason why people say Dark Pit is the "cloneliest" of the clones and not Lucina.

And then, Ike. Ike and Marth share absolutely 0 similaties at all other than their Down B. If Marth and Roy are comparable to Mario and Luigi, and Marth and Lucina comparable to Melee Mario and Melee Doctor Mario, then Ike and Marth are like Mario and Bowser. You then also need to factor that, much like Roy's, Ike's own Counter works differently when compared to Marth, so even that is only even comparable in its concept.

I only really have an issue with the way you're misinformed about how the characters play.

But why did I even write all this? You just said you won't be replying to this, and you're probably dismissing me as a Fire Emblem fanboy thanks to the extents I'm going to "defend" it. After all: I use Lucina as my avatar, I use her in my sig, and gasp look under my avatar, she's my Smash 4 main! Clearly no one else would ever try to defend this clone other than a Lucina fanboy.
You're probably not even reading this.

But it's okay if you don't reply. It's no skin off my back, really. I don't care about replying or not replying since the time I spent writing these would've only been spent doing absolutely nothing of much use, anyway.

Kurri ★

#PlayUNIST
Switch FC
7334-0298-1902
The moment someone says Ike plays like Marth, it's over. They clearly not playing the same Smash Bros. And I don't mean that condescendingly, I mean that as in they play casually, which isn't a problem. A casual player simply sees things differently.

ItsMeBrandon

Smash Journeyman
NNID
HumanMaleBrandon
Sure, I'll join in on the DLC reflection party.

All this is, of course, my subjective opinion. If I got anything clearly wrong, please correct me. My opinion will still probably stay the same, but it never hurts to get your understanding straight.

:4mewtwo: 7/10 -- The one to spearhead character DLC, I honestly got pretty excited for Mewtwo despite having no intention to main them. My score isn't any higher here because I don't really have an interest in using Mewtwo much.
:4lucas: 6/10 -- He hails from the Mother series, a series I've cared for since playing EarthBound, seeing as Ness is my main. Lucas was honestly a bit less hype-inducing than Mewtwo, but it was nice to see him make a comeback.
:4feroy: 5/10 -- Eh? I have nothing against Roy, and to be honest I preferred to play as him over Marth in Melee. I just started to want to see newcomers, and for that matters, characters that weren't necessarily from Fire Emblem. I don't want to get into this, but again, I don't have anything against Roy, or even that he's another FE character. He's a veteran, so he earned his place, even with some changes. That said, I've never been a huge fan of Roy or anything.
:4ryu: 3/10 -- I don't have anything personal against Ryu, but for some reason I find him to be boring. Gameplay-wise, not particularly, but it doesn't really matter to me in the sense that I'm not interested in playing as him. Chances are the extra content coming with him I had no knowledge of or personal attachment to, so Ryu was kind of just there. His inclusion also made me want a first-party newcomer even more.
:4cloud: 7/10 -- Despite the fact Cloud came when I really wanted to see a first-party newcomer and not a third-party character to try milking that train, I like him being in Smash. It gives me some exposure to Final Fantasy, which I've been attempting to get for some time, and frankly, while I don't play Cloud, he's pretty fun to use. Plus the reactions to Cloud being collectively hyped, surprised, and confused, made his reveal pretty great, I think.
:4corrin: / :4corrinf: 4/10 -- Don't get me wrong. I think Corrin is a very unique Fire Emblem character in how he/she plays. In fact, Corrin is the only first-party newcomer out of the DLC, so I won't complain there. Most of my beef with Corrin is that I don't care for his/her character, not really that he/she is another FE character in Smash. As for that debate... Well, I'll just say Sakurai meant well in his desire to get people excited for an upcoming game, but as this editorial on Source Gaming put it, Sakurai's decisions for each individual character makes sense, but in the end, it's made there be a lot of characters that, in my honest opinion, don't add a lot of variety in series and, for that matter, character designs. Corrin's fine, but he/she isn't a character I love by any stretch of the imagination.
:4bayonetta: 6/10 -- Bayonetta winning the ballot was a surprise, and a nice one at that. I never played a Bayonetta game, but while I also felt she didn't necessarily add much character variety to the DLC, she still had something to her, and I've taken to her character in Smash through her playstyle, the effort put into her and her stage, and her witty personality (and British accent). She might not be my favorite DLC character, but it felt satisfying enough to end with her.

Characters overall: 5.5/10 -- Not bad by any means, but not necessarily that great either, in my opinion. I won't complain though, because Smash 4 was great from the very start even without DLC.

Miiverse: 7/10 -- Nothing is actually new here compared to the regular Battlefield except a simpler background and posts meant to cheer you on (but which usually do the opposite in practice). I like the concept, though. It makes fights a little more interesting, to some extent it's like you're fighting while going through Miiverse posts, and I think the latter activity is pretty equivalent to seeing the posts that come up. It's nothing new, but I like it, and the extra functionality for communities to support a character is appreciated.

Dream Land 64: 7/10 --
I know people really like this stage competitively, so I guess it's a plus for all of us in that regard. Otherwise, it's a pretty simple stage, the one we all knew and loved in the original 64/returning in Melee. Nothing much else to say here.

Hyrule Castle 64: 6/10 --
I liked this stage enough in 64, but everyone seems to like it more than I do. Eh, well. It's still a nice stage, I was just never that crazy about it. But hey, it's still nice to have in Smash 4.

Peach's Castle 64: 5/10 --
Ehm, this was maybe a little more random. I did like this stage from 64, but it's, kind of just, there, in my opinion, as opposed to most of the other stages in the DLC. Well, it's far from a terrible stage in my opinion, so sure, I'll take it.

Suzaku Castle: 4/10 --
Not bad as a stage in and of itself, but I have minimal knowledge of and no personal connection with the Street Fighter games, so the effort put into this stage is frankly lost on me. It can be fun to play on, but the theme of the stage doesn't do anything for me personally.

Pirate Ship: 7/10 --
I liked this stage a lot in Brawl. It was definitely nice to see come back. The Omega form was also a nice touch in being a skull tower. This is probably my favorite returning stage.

Mario Maker: 8/10 --
The idea is simple, but it works so well, and especially in Smash Bros. The only downside to me is the match itself being in 2D, but that's only a minor issue. Otherwise, I really enjoy how this stage works, and how it cross-promotes Super Mario Maker pretty cleverly. The only issue there is that the slopes falsely advertise it (bit of sarcasm here), but Mario Maker's still a good game in my opinion. This isn't the place to discuss that, though.

Midgar: 7/10 --
I like it. Another Battlefield, but a Final Fantasy-themed Battlefield, and the platforms get played with in interesting ways due to the summons. The biggest problem with this stage is the lack of Final Fantasy music, but that doesn't stop the stage itself from being good, I think.

Umbra Clock Tower: 6/10 --
Sure, I guess. I can't say I'm crazy about this stage, and it feels admittedly busy at times, but it seems like a viable stage, and frankly it can be pretty fun to play on. I may not be as crazy about all the Bayonetta tracks that made it into the game, but I like a few.

Stages overall: 6.5/10 -- The stage selection is pretty solid. Not the greatest but I'm not complaining by any means. Could have been a lot worse.

(Mind that everything here is grouped together into separate categories, so I'll be generalizing a little more in this section.)

Mii Fighter Costumes: 6/10 -- The meatiest of the DLC besides characters and stages might as well have been the costumes for the Miis. I'll admit I got less than half the costumes; however, out of the ones I did get, I'm fairly satisfied. And frankly, I just appreciate how many costumes they put out to satisfy a lot of people, especially making costumes for characters that didn't make it in as a sort of consolation prize.

Music: 7/10 --
Most of the music added through the DLC was ripped from other games and not remixes, but there were some remixes, and they were pretty good. A fair amount of love went into the music, though it could've been better. I'm mostly saying that of the Final Fantasy music representation. That said, I like the music they added in general, and it's a little hard to do a lot better than this.

Trophies: 6/10 --
I mean, I don't care much for the trophies, but at the same time I appreciate them adding some, maybe for the more casual people who do like trophies. They can help people understand some of the characters included in the DLC, and I mean, there was the Inkling trophy, for that matter. So the trophies were a nice little addition, nothing amazing, but I like what they did.

Miscellaneous overall: 6/10 -- This stuff is miscellaneous, so in the long run this all doesn't matter as much, but in my opinion, it's still pivotal to being the cherry on top of Smash 4. And while I wasn't terribly impressed the whole way with this stuff, I liked what I saw fairly well, so no complaints here.

6/10

If 6 out of 10 seems a bit cynical, it's not, in this case. For me 5 is perfectly neutral, so 6 is somewhat positive.

The characters were the most iffy to me, but let's be honest, the characters are where most of us will be fussy, especially if we didn't get what we hoped for. Frankly, while the DLC characters will have added no extra characters for me to use regularly, I appreciate them for the satisfaction of their fans, and DLC characters finally being a thing in Smash is still surreal to the point I won't complain. Especially since I've had 7 mains since the very start of Smash 4.

The stages helped make the DLC as hype-inducing as it was. They may have taken a general backseat to the characters, but they're still important to the core gameplay of Smash, and I appreciate all the stages added for that.

The miscellaneous stuff most people won't give a darn. While I do in this case, it wasn't terribly great, but it was still pretty good overall. Mii costumes were fanservice a lot of the time, music helped keep the game a bit more lively, and the trophies made the DLC feel more fitted to the original product as opposed to feeling like a simple add-on.

I never felt I needed Smash 4 to have DLC, and while it could have been a lot more appealing, I have no problem with what we got, seeing as I've been perfectly satisfied with everything that originally came with Smash 4. I know a lot of people are more disappointed with the DLC, and that'll happen because we all have our own opinions, but I think we can all agree Smash 4 is, with or without DLC, pretty great.

Cheers to Smash 4, everyone.

AIM0001

Smash Lord
Something I should have probably noted in my original post was the fact that Corrin was the only new Nintendo character for DLC. While the other 3 Nintendo DLC characters were returning ones. It was that very reason why I felt 3rd party character DLC outshined Nintendo character DLC. I think that was by design. We all know Nintendo is sitting on a gold mine of characters who have yet to make their debut. Such as King K. Rool, Skull Kid, Inklings, Ridely etc. The obvious reason for leaving them out is to assure they leave some new and exciting Nintendo characters for Smash NX.

ItsMeBrandon

Smash Journeyman
NNID
HumanMaleBrandon
Something I should have probably noted in my original post was the fact that Corrin was the only new Nintendo character for DLC. While the other 3 Nintendo DLC characters were returning ones. It was that very reason why I felt 3rd party character DLC outshined Nintendo character DLC. I think that was by design. We all know Nintendo is sitting on a gold mine of characters who have yet to make their debut. Such as King K. Rool, Skull Kid, Inklings, Ridely etc. The obvious reason for leaving them out is to assure they leave some new and exciting Nintendo characters for Smash NX.
Yeah, I remember thinking about this a lot as the DLC characters came out. I think the fact that there was only 1 first-party newcomer in the DLC was the most disappointing to me, personally. Not that I'm not happy for those who like the other DLC characters that made it in, but first-party newcomers were what I wanted to see the most.

In part, I've sort of led myself to believe that Sakurai didn't include many first-party newcomers because he might have intended to make sure they got into the original package, and that maybe he felt DLC would make more sense to veterans and third-parties. I can't say that's what Sakurai does think, and I wouldn't necessarily agree with this philosophy, but it's my best guess as to why Sakurai did things as he did.

KetchupKaffei

Smash Apprentice
Well, we ain't really forcing down our opinion on you. It kinda felt a bit like you presented your opinion in a somewhat exaggerated manner, and it didn't really help that you started with the old tired sentence "We have too many Anime/Swordsmen/Fire Emblem characters".

Well, this doesn't help your point, either. The placement of the sweetspot of a character, or lack thereof, changes how you need to play them significantly. Nowadays, Roy is to Marth what Luigi is to Mario, pretty much, so there's already that. Roy's Tilts work differently when compared to Marth's, Roy's Side Smash and Down Smash are similar, but with a massively different sweetspot, his Up Smash is a multihit and is far easier to hit and kill with.
Roy's Neutral Special and Up Special aren't even comparable in any way, his Side Special works differently, and his Down Special Counter is far stronger than Marth's.
His aerials are also similar, but the fact that their sweetspot is away from their target rather than near it makes their applications far different.
Roy is also heavier and falls faster, which makes him live longer at the cost of making Roy massive combo food, so he soaks far more damage and has a worse matchup when compared to Marth, which is lighter and far floatier, against people with long combos such as Mario or Meta Knight. Taking more damage also means he is more often under the effects of rage, which smart Roy players can apply to get kills very early.

And then, there's Lucina. Believe it or not, not having a tip and instead having a far more consistent and constantly strong hitbox changes a lot. The tip can be both a blessing and a curse. Marth syndrome isn't named after Marth for no reason. Marth has difficulty killing between the percentages of about 80 and 160, where most of his setups to a tippered kill move become unreliable or don't work at all period, which means he has to rely on a lucky tipper, an edgeguard or a non-tippered kill move, which kills very late, to seal the stock. Lucina's kill power is weaker than Marth's tip, but far stronger than Marth's blade, which basically means Lucina doesn't have this problem.
With Marth, you have to worry a lot about positioning to make sure you hit the tip, and if hit the tip is, you get massive rewards. Enough hitstun to keep your combos going if you're using non-kill moves, and massive damage and knockback if you're using his kill moves. You don't have to worry about any of that with Lucina, which opens up a lot more possibilites for her to combo into her kill moves, at the cost of all of them never killing anywhere near as soon as Marth's setups.
Then there are the moves that are better when used with Marth, or better when used with Lucina. Marth's Side Smash is better than Lucina's since his tippered Side Smash kills far, far earlier than Lucina's Side Smash, which kills only somewhat earlier than his non-tippered one. However, Marth's tippered Shield Breaker only kills 17% earlier at the absolute best when compared to Lucina's, and if you don't hit the tip, Marth's Shield Breaker can kill almost 30% later than Lucie's. Of course - if you get the shield break on your target, Marth's version will always be better, but as a general kill move on opponents fully capable of fighting back, Lucina's is far better.
There's a reason why people say Dark Pit is the "cloneliest" of the clones and not Lucina.

And then, Ike. Ike and Marth share absolutely 0 similaties at all other than their Down B. If Marth and Roy are comparable to Mario and Luigi, and Marth and Lucina comparable to Melee Mario and Melee Doctor Mario, then Ike and Marth are like Mario and Bowser. You then also need to factor that, much like Roy's, Ike's own Counter works differently when compared to Marth, so even that is only even comparable in its concept.

I only really have an issue with the way you're misinformed about how the characters play.

But why did I even write all this? You just said you won't be replying to this, and you're probably dismissing me as a Fire Emblem fanboy thanks to the extents I'm going to "defend" it. After all: I use Lucina as my avatar, I use her in my sig, and gasp look under my avatar, she's my Smash 4 main! Clearly no one else would ever try to defend this clone other than a Lucina fanboy.
You're probably not even reading this.

But it's okay if you don't reply. It's no skin off my back, really. I don't care about replying or not replying since the time I spent writing these would've only been spent doing absolutely nothing of much use, anyway.
"Well, we ain't really forcing down our opinion on you. It kinda felt a bit like you presented your opinion in a somewhat exaggerated manner, and it didn't really help that you started with the old tired sentence "We have too many Anime/Swordsmen/Fire Emblem characters"."

I'm going to stop you right there, clearly you guys were, and do I have to say "In my opinion" for every viewpoint I have something on? Sounds like you want me to apparently, because you don't know how reviewing works based off another experience.
Not everyone is going to agree with the overall value of the DLC

I'm not reading the wall of text btw as I already stated I'm not replying to anymore stuff regarding my rating, hence making it irrelevant.

Honestly the next smash roster isn't going to look any better at this rate.

OH OMG FORGOT TO SAY "IN MY OPINION" GUYS!~Sarcasm

Last edited:

G-Guy

Smash Ace
NNID
G-Guy1990
Overall, the DLC is awesome, yet a bit on the pricey side as many of you guys already have pointed out.

I do love what they did with the characters. From bringing back old vets like :4mewtwo::4lucas::4feroy: and adding completely new characters with very defined unique playstyles like :4ryu::4cloud:, the add on content offers quite a lot of new fun ways to play the game.

3 of the DLC characters are actually in the main/secondary zone, with :4corrin:and:4lucas: being my definitive mains.

As for the stages, they really added the cream of the crop of past games EXCEPT Melee ones. That's something I honestly do not understand...Hyrule castle and peaches castle are my faves from the original game and I adored Pirate ship in Brawl, but where's my Yoshi's Story/Fountain of Dreams/Brinstar depths/Fourside?

The new stages they created for ryu, cloud and bayonetta are a visual trea as well, although I rather dislike the walkoff of Suzaku Castle and the Battlefield vibes of Midgar.

Last edited:
Top Bottom