• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Lets start a Biweekly RI smash thing!!!

Rapid_Assassin

Smash Master
OMG, brilliant idea. Anyone able to in the middle of the week? I'd go to tournaments happening around New england on Saturday, and on Sundays I have to work, though I might be able to leave early...

Okesoke

Smash Apprentice
Not sure one a date, give me ideas ppl, i can do w/e and my parents honestly dont care @ all about this kinda thing, so it can be w/e. Just PM me or call me w/e, lets get this thing going, next tourny I should already have pizza and every thing set up, last time we had 6 tv's and one melee set up, but i cant find my GC mem card so if you wanna play melee bring one ^^ any way PM me if you want my #.

vigiliante

Smash Journeyman
I heard this was gunna be on the 14th of June but I might have to go late because of a family gathering on the 14th. Just hold it on the 14th it should be fine for everybody.

EC_Joey

Smash Lord
It looks like Zoso and UnknownForce can't make it on the 14th, but I think Sunday would be worse for most people.

Cobra

Smash Journeyman
Last time, I showed up at 1:00 , but I mean that determination is completely Okesoke's call.

...I made it for Saturday because we had it last time on a Saturday and it seemed to work out well. Sunday to me is bad...mostly because if I'm going to stay late, I'm going to get home and not have a lot of time to rest before I have to wake up for work the next day, but I mean if it means 5-7 more people can show, I could understand a change.

,personally however, Sundays are bad for me in general.

unknownforce

Smash Lord
Yeah if Saturday works best for everyone thats fine. I wouldn't be able to make it, but at least I'll have Hayato's event to look forward to the following week!

Shears

Smash Master
i cant do this weekend cuz ill be hitting up grad parties, next week i should be free if you guys are willing to do anything then, if not whatevs ill just have to miss this week.

ThreeX

Smash Lord
QUESTIONS:

1) where is this neways? :D
2) how bad does someone wanna give me a ride<33 I'll pay for.. w/e :O
3) when? >.>'

EC_Joey

Smash Lord
1) where is this neways? :D
2) how bad does someone wanna give me a ride<33 I'll pay for.. w/e :O
3) when? >.>'

1) This is at Oke's house. PM him for information as to the exact address.
2) Where do you guys live?
3) This is June 14th, doubles start at 3:00PM but I plan to show up around 1:00PM if it's ok with Oke.

The impression I'm getting is that the turnout will be anywhere from 8-15 people. I've never been to Okesoke's house, so I don't know how much space he has. Can someone confirm?

EC_Joey

Smash Lord
To those people that are looking for rides:
PM me with what city and state you live in, and I'll get back to you.

MdrnDayMercutio

Smash Champion
I'm planning/hoping to show between 1 and 2. I'm hoping this won't be a problem. I have to duck out early, around 4:30 or 5 but still wanna get some smash in.

I've heard other people throw 1 and 2 around so I wanted to make sure this is gunna be alright?

Okesoke

Smash Apprentice
Toms give'n out my adress!!!! oh noz ; ; ya idc just ask ppl for my # need be, and i have enough room just let me know who is come'n, I might order pizza ahead of time this time >.> so ya let me know plz, and this shin dig is tomorrow ppls

OrkyDaBad

Smash Cadet
Cobra told me about this yesterday, haha, sounds good, I should be able to make it down.

Top Bottom