• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Lets start a Biweekly RI smash thing!!!

shanus

Smash Hero
any1 for any brawl related goodness this weekend before OSTETES?

Jarrod159

Smash Cadet
if anybody wants an oke brawl just post a date. i dont know when tourneys are going on so if there arent any and people wanna come, by all means shout out a date and we'll try to make it happen

unknownforce

Smash Lord
How about the weekend of the 14th? I'll be back in RI for a week for Spring Break! It would be great to see everyone again.

unknownforce

Smash Lord
Haha yeah I'm still alive and well, though I've been slacking in gaming because of a lot of things going on during a busy semester. I'm looking forward to a much needed break!

Hooray for Kevin only living a half hour away! You should come and hang out with Lowell, Dave, John and I. I'm sure we'll be meeting up at some point.

unknownforce

Smash Lord
wtf it's Cog camping an RI thread!

I would love to participate in some RI smash. We'll have to take pictures and post them saying: "This is RI in full force."
Sweet! Sounds good to me!

RI smash or anything else would be great. I still feel I need to find some type of competitive puzzle or strategy game to keep my mind fresh as well (I get bored too easily without some competition once in a while but I can't really attend many tournaments these days!) I wonder if there are any particularly good online ones around?

I haven't ever heard what happened with SC2 either. That game was probably going to make me drop out of grad school and move to Korea haha.

Fake Mofo

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
0860-3430-0703
Sweet! Sounds good to me!

RI smash or anything else would be great. I still feel I need to find some type of competitive puzzle or strategy game to keep my mind fresh as well (I get bored too easily without some competition once in a while but I can't really attend many tournaments these days!) I wonder if there are any particularly good online ones around?

I haven't ever heard what happened with SC2 either. That game was probably going to make me drop out of grad school and move to Korea haha.
I agree with unknown i also cant attend many tournaments and a weekly smash fest or something would be awesome cause then i could get back into the scene even if it is just a little.
lets do this.

EC_Joey

Smash Lord
Ahh finally some RI **** but why so oo far soo far from north providence lol
Do you and Torrential ever go to GameZone anymore? If you guys are interested in coming to a smash tournament in Connecticut or Mass I could bring you guys sometime.

Ryucloud

Smash Journeyman
A Place Where *****s Are Real=Rhode Island BABY!!!
YEa man me and Torrential are down we just havent been going to gz cause one the cars has messeup but now its back and to apparentail at gz you have to pay 10 dollars just to play a friendly lol but yea were down though misses marth misses ur fox and shiek and expecially ur link lol

Top Bottom