• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Level 9 Luigi FTW

MuBa

Smash Lord
Just letting you guys know I got 4th place in a tournament by teaming up with a Level 9 Luigi. It was awesome.

If anyone who doesn't have a partner, Level 9 Luigi is the way to go.

ALiAsVee

Smash Ace
C'mon... it sounds creamy indeed. Luigi + CPU Non-Luigi Team vs. Luigi + CPU Non-Luigi Team. You can only attack the other player's CPU Teammate until he's alone.

Oh I went there, ALiAs. Then I ran circles around it.
Dang...you ran circles...

"Non-Luigi" = i'll give you that. It might make for some interesting picks. Its kind of like a picking supporting characters in Marvel Vs. Capcom, instead you can't actually play as your teammate. A player will able to pick a CPU that complements their playing style. I geuss you could say thats fair, since they are level 9, might add a whole new dimension to the game. Keep your ally safe and use him/her as fodder for extra lives, or pick a campy CPU...

**** it, now you got me running circles.

MuBa

Smash Lord
Unfortunately I don't have vids cuz this was in a local PlayNTrade tournament, but I've beaten good people with this team and it was very surprising.

But do try out a Level 9 Luigi in your team. As long as you let him to the attacking, and you just support and defend him, he's going to be an unstoppable killing machine.

Also I used Snake with Lvl 9 Luigi.

Yonder

Smashboard's 1st Sole Survivor
NNID
Skullicide
3DS FC
4055-4053-1813
Yep, now I know why everyone says a lv 9 Luigi is the best lv 9 in the game lol, it's true!

kigbariom

Smash Lord
Level 9 Luigi was the reason I started to main Luigi, I was playing as link and I got destroyed, so I started to use luigi since he seemed so good.

Thinkaman

NNID
Thinkaman
3DS FC
1504-5749-3616
Ha, that level 9 Luigi was wrecking everyone Muba... UNTIL HE GOT TO ME! I think I took all his stocks in like, 40 seconds. :p

MuBa

Smash Lord
Well thats cuz you pursued him like an asshole. Besides the first match I got you and Toga down to 2 stocks. But unfortunately the next one you guys got me.

Too bad Luigi couldn't Down+B recover and take one of my stocks.

Thinkaman

NNID
Thinkaman
3DS FC
1504-5749-3616
Luigi got what was coming, always arrogantly taunting after KOing poor middle school kids. He earned my search and destroy treatment. :p

WIGI

Smash Champion
tehe, i love your name thinkaman

here comes the thinkamaAaAaAaAaNnNnNnNnNnnnnnnn................

Napilopez

Smash Lord
Ok, So I'm lurking the luigi boards becauseyou guys have intelligent discussion and the Sonic boards are currently discussing Luigi. I find this hilarous, because back in my noob days of brawl, I would usually put CPUs on random, and I would refuse to play against CPU luigi. The dude just powershields everything and punishes. XD

CPU Luigi Mario and Peach for CPU top tiers plz.

sMexy-Blu

Smash Lord
CPU lvl 9 Luigi is the strongest CPU anyone agree's with meh?
Btw I want Pie =P

Top Bottom