• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Level Up 2 @ Ultimate Gaming Zone, 3/13/2010 Gaithursbrg MD

Aposl

Smash Ace
Gonna take responsibility for this personally. Every tournament I help run, but enter i get to distracted. Hard to take emotion out of it especially when I lose to people cuz they go Metaknight. (jk, i really dont care who they pick) I am going to start running tournaments like that is what I want to be good at, not Brawl XD. But I would just like to say, we (vgbootcamp) where given the impression that we had unlimited time to run the event till we where informed by sin at 11:35 that we had till twelve. We should of ran the event faster regardless, but there is no way I would have let this happen had I been correctly informed, just saying. Also despite anyone's feeling, Id rather not start pointing fingers, I am taking the blame so lets end it with this.

Yup I just agreed with Tant, I will go take a shower now.

<3 Tant XD

Deez.

Smash Lord
I don't get how your going to Point fingers to Sin then say "I'm not going to point fingers" the ****? that's like me saying I don't like to brag but and then the person brags right after that... make more sense apostle. And regardless if the tournament was ran faster smashers showed up extremely late and I thought that was unacceptable.

Aposl

Smash Ace
calm down, I said that it shouldnt of happended regardless, and that we werent informed, wich means it didnt matter he didnt tell us we still should of gotten done before 12. Thats all. As far as the tournament being ran badly that is not sin's fault whatsoever. and expecting smashers to be responsible at this point is dumb of me as well. So I will reiterate like I did in my previous post. Im to blame. Sorry you thought that was me pointing fingers, wasnt trying too, but I see how you could take it that way.

We need to talk about if these future tourneys are going to happen, plus if they are, which I hope they do there are some cool things we need to do, starting with making a point system for this ladder.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Jbandit, don't be a ******. I'd sooner prefer a good MK main than another Olimar in our region. GAH!!!!!
Lol with me Olimar and me just work it seems *shrug* how many Olimonsters are there o_o?
We need to talk about if these future tourneys are going to happen, plus if they are, which I hope they do there are some cool things we need to do, starting with making a point system for this ladder.
Point system? Ill be there at the bottom rung of it till I get a few more years exp. in tournies xD. Though that would be fun.

Btw anyone I battled got any critique on my Lucas? (just wondering)

Takeover1806

Smash Champion
Lol with me Olimar and me just work it seems *shrug* how many Olimonsters are there o_o?

Point system? Ill be there at the bottom rung of it till I get a few more years exp. in tournies xD. Though that would be fun.

Btw anyone I battled got any critique on my Lucas? (just wondering)
its funny because there is only one olimar in this region..
& everybody *****es about it..
olimar is good to pick up

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
i saw that Olimar and I was like O_O....never seen an Olimar like that. Plus he's been my secondary for 2 years so why not plus he is fun.

JayBee

Smash Champion
NNID
jamesbrownjrva
ugh, could have done better. @_@
Someone give mah Sonic tips, i wanna surpass Shugo/X/Espy. Shoutouts later...school is annoying.
i dunno, play the same way you did against logic all the time :bee:? i liked the way you played just gotta do some minor adjustments on certain matchups IMO

Rajam

Smash Champion
Is there an AiB link for this tournament to see the pool results detailed? Thanks in advance

Also, which were the payouts for Brawl Singles?

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
Rajam:

The pools were quirky anyways. The payouts as I said in my post in the results topic were top 3 split with a $10 entry due to time constraints, so positions were defaulted for those

Rajam

Smash Champion
Rajam:

The pools were quirky anyways. The payouts as I said in my post in the results topic were top 3 split with a $10 entry due to time constraints, so positions were defaulted for those
:O About the pools, without them I'll can't rank this ._. because the players who got eliminated in that phase won't get any points (and even them win a few points), and the players who advanced to brackets will also earn less points. I don't know what data do you have, but in resume I only need which were the pool groups, and how many victories did each player get in pools

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
I want my points! I'll do the results manually if i have to

Pool 1:

1st- Meep
2nd- Coney
3rd- Tantalus
4th- Sassy
5th- Bloodynite
6th- dsmsh

Pool 2

1st- SonicMaster5
2nd- Logic
3rd- Bonk
4th- BMX
5th- BetaZealot
6th- K9

Pool 3

1st- ESOJ
2nd- ChuDat
3rd- HAT
4th- Yoster
5th- Kojin
6th- Jbandit

Pool 4

1st- Candy
2nd- Junebug
3rd- NO-IDea
4th- OffTheChain
5th- Aposl
6th- Ice

Pool 5

1st- Neo
2nd- Pink Fresh
3rd- Boss
4th- Cook
5th- 17
6th- hotpockey

Pool 6

1st- Takeover
2nd- Kornn
3rd- SSR
4th- Sin
5th- SOMEONE I DON'T KNOW

But yeah, thats everyone but one, hopefully GIMR posts them...

~Pink Fresh~

Smash Master
I'm pretty sure that wispy (bowser) was the last person in pool six.

not 100%, but about 80%.

Also, i'll do the wins and sets, though I only kow top three for sure. The rest are just guesses :L

1st. Neo (5-0) (10W-1L) [1 loss to Boss]
2nd. Pink Fresh (4-1) (8W-2L) [2 losses to Neo]
3rd. Boss (3-2) ( 7-4L) [2 losses to Neo; 2 losses to Pink Fresh]

This is where it starts getting hazy :l

4th. 17 (2-3) (4W-7L) (2 losses to Neo, Boss, and Pink Fresh; 1 loss to Hotpockey)
5th. The Cook (1-4) (2W-8L) (2 losses to Neo, Boss, Pink Fresh, and 17)
6th. Hotpockey (0-5) (1-10L) (2 losses to everyone)

about the hazy part:

-I know for a fact that 17 lost a match to Hotpockey, but won the set.
-Hotpockey had at least one win, because I'm sure he beat 17 once.
-I'm not even sure if the seeds are right.
-I know 17th got 4th, but I'm not sure if Cook took a game off him or not.
-Not sure if Cook or Hotpockey got last tbh; Their amount set wins may be interchangable.

Eveything above top 4 is correct.

Also, I count 35 entrants.

what's up with that? D:

BMX

Smash Lord
coney, can you upload grand finals for teams since it was saved on your wii? need to study the double doooooosh.

GimR

GimR, Co-Founder of VGBootCamp
NNID
VGBC_GimR
updated with pools, I need some help filling some of them out.

Once I get them I'll complete the pools and upload the file to AllisBrawl

Coney

Smash Master

i (coney) 2-0'd everybody save for meep. (8-2) [4-1]

pretty sure of some other stuff but i'd rather not comment on it, since i'm not 100%

Top Bottom