• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Lex's Super Smash Bros. game

Status
Not open for further replies.

ro0kie42

Smash Apprentice
i read some of the posts and i can't believe there are so few skeptics as to whether this thing exists or not. no offense, but i'm skeptic.

JohnnyInThePants

Smash Apprentice
I think maybe everyone should stop getting so excited without anything to actually show. I could probably create a topic right now saying something similar without actually having ANY progress whatsoever, and half of you would believe it. x_x

Not saying that Lex is a fraud, I'm just saying calm down people!
And I quote my previous post to the man who just said there aren't skeptics in this thread.
Oh and to mister Hope and Faith, too. ^_^

Senor Crouch

Smash Journeyman
At all the skeptics about this thread/game: I see it like this: 1) Lex and friends are actually making this game and by the end of 2008 I will be playing a cool SSB computer game OR 2) I have been punk'd and I will have a laugh about later, but I will still have Brawl.

"Either way I win." -Church

Goopygoo

Smash Ace
Looking for our princess in another castle.
At all the skeptics about this thread/game: I see it like this: 1) Lex and friends are actually making this game and by the end of 2008 I will be playing a cool SSB computer game OR 2) I have been punk'd and I will have a laugh about later, but I will still have Brawl.

I like this guy's attitude.

I figure, why bother getting excited if there's a chance we've been tricked? So I'm not getting excited til I see proof.

GreatClayMonkey

Smash Lord
Rigging the enemy base with explosives, which is l

thats how i see it. I give the benifit of the doubt untilit is obvious its not real. I support ya lex

Johnknight1

Upward and Forward, Positive and Persistent
NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
Oh, for you 3 Waluigi fans in the world, don't worry, he's an alternate costume for the Mii. Not joking. Don't worry it'll be fine.

If you have any last minute suggestions PLEASE do tell. that goes for characters, stages, movesets, anything. If I like an idea of yours enough I'll credit you, even if i don't have time to add it.
I love that Waluigi line! ^_^ Also, feel free to release a demo for testing by your fellow smash fans to make sure the physics work. I know you (and your friends) have worked on this for a while-but to see how it's doing would be nice.

Deoxys Ftw!
Deoxys=win.

TO GamenPICHU: Don't worry, I'll make Pichu god tier for u XD jk, jk ill buff him though
TO GIGASTEVE: ONLY VIDEO GAME CHARACTERS! HALLELUJAH!
TO CLAY MONKEY: I know nothing about F-Zero so i would appreciate help.
I'ma mainin ma' Pichuz!

Barney needs a character slot :p
LOL! Talk about mindgamez! :psycho:

How about this: release a demo with like two to four characters (basic characters) to see what we all think. We suggest whatever we feel neccissary, and that could help you with the pyshics.

Also, a few questions:

1. Will there be airdodging
2. Will there be wavedashing/wavelanding! (^_^)
3. Will there be the sidestep dodge.
4. Will there be the double jump with extra up B jump?
5. Will there be shielding and rolling?
6. Will there be grabbing?
7. Will there be grab hits (where you hit them with Z before throwing them)?
8. Will there be grab throws? If so, how many (directions) (2 like smash 64, or 4 like Melee)?
9. Will there be Final Smashes?

:)

O, and make sure Young Link in in Wind Waker/Phantom Hourglass form (though you could use Minish Cap sprites). ;)

Edit: Call it either:

-Super Smash Bros. Total N00b Annilination!
-Super Smash Bros. Bar Fight
-Super Smash Bros. Warz!
-Super Smash Bros. PWNAGE!
-Super Smash Bros. Lexified
-Super Smash Bros. Sex (lol! :chuckle:)
-Super Smash Bros. Super Awsome
-Super Smash Bros. Win!

SOJ

Smash Journeyman
Edit: Call it either:

-Super Smash Bros. Total N00b Annilination!
-Super Smash Bros. Bar Fight
-Super Smash Bros. Warz!
-Super Smash Bros. PWNAGE!
-Super Smash Bros. Lexified
-Super Smash Bros. Sex (lol! :chuckle:)
-Super Smash Bros. Super Awsome
-Super Smash Bros. Win!
Those names suck.

Call it:

Super Smash Bros Riot

...or something.

Oh and I have a request to make...if it's not too hard. Could you set up a My Music option where we can import our own mp3s into the game and then select which stages they play on? (But still leave in default songs for stages in case we don't want to import our own music).

That would kick ***.

Also please please please show us some screen shots so that we know this isn't fake.

Xanderous

Smash Lord
I have it, but I haven't messed around with it much. Into Garageband, Mixcraft 4, and EWQLSO

lumberheartwood

Smash Journeyman
Your awesome. Thanks for taking the time. Can't wait.

Its like Omega version of Super Smash Flash!! Hooray!!

*Will we see Eirika from Fire Emblem 8? I love her...even though I'm her only fan...

Nibwoddle

Smash Apprentice
My ideas for names:

SSB Arena
SSB Wars
SSB Gladiator
SSB Rage
SSB Carnage
SSB Final Fight
SSB Warzone
SSB Battlegrounds
SSB Armaggedon

I'm serious about all of these. Please note them. Also, I'm surprised and happy Geno ain't on the roster.

Gardex

Smash Lord
NNID
Gardex
3DS FC
2707-1617-4394
Normally.. When people are making a game. Then they provide pictures. Can you shows us some pictures?
I need pictures or else then I can't really belive in this 100%:ohwell:

Now. If you add Dimentio... Then the game will be pure win.

ricydafrog

Smash Journeyman
good for you for doing this
my request add lance or giovanni
(of course it's free if it wasn't he'd be sued on so many levels)
also How does this game compare with super smash flash

Senor Crouch

Smash Journeyman
Oh, I have another suggestion! Put Ditto in as a Pokeball and have him transform into one of the players so that the person gets confused on which is his/her character and which one is Ditto. If not Ditto then how about Hunter Gandrayda from Metroid Prime 3 for an AT(if there are ATs in your game). She has metamophic powers.

JohnnyInThePants

Smash Apprentice
XD TOTALLY. no I'm not. And thx for looking forward to it :)
I'm going to sleep now it's pretty late here in MI.
Won't be on tomorrow or next day, as my b-day is on NEw Years Day and I'm having a couple parties. TOGA! TOGA! lol. Bye all!
Okay this guy definitely said he'll be gone for two days. So how about everyone please RELAX until he comes back. For all you know the game doesn't even exist and all of you have just been owned. So chill, and stop letting things excite you so easily without any physical proof. Geez people. :ohwell:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom