• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

LF Bay Area smashers

commanderkool

Smash Cadet
hey hows it going, im just looking for people in the san mateo area who are interested in having some smash sessions. ive been wanting to get better at the game but i never have any people to practice with. i play melee. im down to blaze as well if interested. anyways hit me up.

Naota21t

Smash Champion
hey hows it going, im just looking for people in the san mateo area who are interested in having some smash sessions. ive been wanting to get better at the game but i never have any people to practice with. i play melee and brawl. im down to blaze as well if interested. anyways hit me up.
San Mateo has one of the most active scenes in the Bay Area. We got Falcomist, SFAT and PewPewU as noticeables. There are like 20 active but a lot of them are new.

I live in SM so just Message me on AIM at rock21t. i live right by the San Mateo High School.

DopedUp

Smash Rookie
cool! btw Justin i like that combo video u got there. With the wrestlers, tornado to a down throw to another down throw to a upthrow and then a screwdriver. How is CSM so far, I am down to smash anytime before i go to UCSC on the 19or 20th. I live in Millbrae

Top Bottom