• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

LGBT Smashers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bowser_Gangsta

Smash Lord
Count me in!!!..??

I kinda don't know what I am. Its like, I'm more attracted to guys than girls, but I dont like guys. So... I'm Asexually-Gay? That makes pretty much no sense at all. It also feels kinda weird posting here...

Bassoonist

Smash Master
NNID
WoodwindsRock
3DS FC
1032-1351-5240
I kinda don't know what I am. Its like, I'm more attracted to guys than girls, but I dont like guys. So... I'm Asexually-Gay? That makes pretty much no sense at all. It also feels kinda weird posting here...
lol. Give it some time. You're young... I only started having actual attraction within the past few years... (it's really not that much either, but that's aside from the point. XD)

Not everybody's sexuality is clear to them as fast as others.

Villi

Smash Lord
Yeah, it's like when boys think girls have cooties or when a girl won't put out to maintain her maidenly chastity. Maybe. I dunno what you have against other guys, but I think some of 'em are pretty neat.

Lucrece

Smash Apprentice
Yeah, it's like when boys think girls have cooties or when a girl won't put out to maintain her maidenly chastity. Maybe. I dunno what you have against other guys, but I think some of 'em are pretty neat.
... I still think they have the cooties =X! Or, perhaps I'm simply allergic to ******s ~_~.

Yuna-Maria

Smash Ace
RE: Gay siblings.
I don't have gay siblings. My mother's gay though. I kind of think being raised by lesbians was one of the best parts of my upbringing, if not THE best part of it. It made sure I grew up completely free of prejudice, and I retain that lack of prejudice to this day. I don't hate anyone, I just make fun of E-V-E-R-Y-O-N-E.

mzink*

Smash Ace
RE: Gay siblings.
I don't have gay siblings. My mother's gay though. I kind of think being raised by lesbians was one of the best parts of my upbringing, if not THE best part of it. It made sure I grew up completely free of prejudice, and I retain that lack of prejudice to this day. I don't hate anyone, I just make fun of E-V-E-R-Y-O-N-E.
Ah that's cool, I always wondered what it was like for someone to grow up having gay parents as I've never known anyone that has. Glad to hear all the mythes aren't actually true.

Bassoonist

Smash Master
NNID
WoodwindsRock
3DS FC
1032-1351-5240
I'm pretty sure my one sister isn't lesbian... She's married. XD

So yeah, I'm completely alone... and since I primarily like girls I don't stick out that much... But if I told my mom I was trans again that would spark something, I'm sure.

mzink*

Smash Ace
Hey Bassoonist, I know I'm alil late but I was glad to see that your friend accepted you!

mzink*

Smash Ace
Haha I have 6 too, 4 bros and 2 sisters. We get along pretty well though

mzink*

Smash Ace
Haha coolness. I'm so bored, being stuck in another country, with no car, and no one around you but old British people will drive you insane man. Can't wait to get back home to the states.

Silent_Rain

Smash Journeyman
Wow I didn't know there was a gay thread here on Smashboards.

But uh, hi everyone :3
Oh and I have one half brother and one half sister. They're way younger though, so I was raised as only child since there's like a ten year difference among the ages of my siblings and I.

SU_Remo

Remo Knows
Wow I didn't know there was a gay thread here on Smashboards.

But uh, hi everyone :3
Oh and I have one half brother and one half sister. They're way younger though, so I was raised as only child since there's like a ten year difference among the ages of my siblings and I.
Welcome to the thread. ^_^ *tosses you a beanbag and makes a banana smoothie for you* Makes yourself at home. :D

blink777

Smash Journeyman
*tosses you a beanbag and makes a banana smoothie for you*
Well if that isn't an odd combination...

Two cool things I learned last night/this morning: a) I'm a total lightweight and b) as such don't get a hangover after getting shatfaced. Omg it's 8 AM... sleep again... Where the heck did my shirt go?

Tr0n

Smash Cadet
wow this is a REALLY popular thread, hi everyone, and though i'm not gay, I think it's cool that people can have somewhere to talk about it.
On the subject of siblings, i have 2 sisters and a brother, but I only live with one of the sisters, so it's not too hectic lol

mzink*

Smash Ace
Hey Tr0n, nice of you to stop by :) Are you a sister or a brother? I get along much better with my bros than I do my sisters but now that one of my sisters is a bit older we get along better.

Xsyven

And how!
BRoomer
The first time I ever got drunk, I woke up in bed naked with my now current boyfriend. It's been eight months since then, and they've been the best eight months ever. :)

I recommend getting drunk in the room with a guy you have a crush on. You might just get lucky. ;)

On a completely unrelated note, my boyfriend's roomie just walked in on he and I having rockin' ... you know. I'm tryin' to keep the thread clean. Anyway, it was actually funny, not awkward. It was the fact that he didn't really care, and kept walking in to borrow a blank CD, as we sort of just paused where we were, and chatted with him as he got it, and left.

Daysoo

Smash Ace
The first time I ever got drunk, I woke up in bed naked with my now current boyfriend. It's been eight months since then, and they've been the best eight months ever. :)

I recommend getting drunk in the room with a guy you have a crush on. You might just get lucky. ;)

On a completely unrelated note, my boyfriend's roomie just walked in on he and I having rockin' ... you know. I'm tryin' to keep the thread clean. Anyway, it was actually funny, not awkward. It was the fact that he didn't really care, and kept walking in to borrow a blank CD, as we sort of just paused where we were, and chatted with him as he got it, and left.
Wow.
Wooooooooooooooow~!
XD

mzink*

Smash Ace
My friends go at it with me right there anyway, they don't care. They do it in my car all the time, I've gotten kicked in the face while driving before lol.

Excellence

Smash Champion
Sorry if I don't belong here or shouldn't be posting, but I saw the name Momo and felt I had to ask; "Are you the Momo from Serebii's forums in the Brawl Topics?" I played you before in a tournament, and I was wondering if this was you? I think we have a 1 - 1 score, and I wanted to play you again.

.:~*Momo*~:.

Smash Ace
Sorry if I don't belong here or shouldn't be posting, but I saw the name Momo and felt I had to ask; "Are you the Momo from Serebii's forums in the Brawl Topics?" I played you before in a tournament, and I was wondering if this was you? I think we have a 1 - 1 score, and I wanted to play you again.
Nu uh, I never played you, sorry. ^^;

Faora Meridian

Smash Apprentice
I live with my ex, and he's as lazy as I am un-modest. His computer (hooked to the TV) is right near my bed (yes, I sleep in the living room; sucks being third person in a two bedroom house). I sleep nude for the most part, and while he was trying to get a new game into the X-Box (also near my bed), he commented that I was closer to it than he was. I commented that I wasn't wearing pants. He made another comment to the effect of knowing me by taste if not by sight, as it were, and he didn't care. I got up, put the game in, and went back to bed. *chuckles*

Also, I don't drink very much, and never to get drunk. I'm odd like that.

Xsyven

And how!
BRoomer
Hey, if he wea your ex, then you probably don't have anything he hasn't seen. :p My boyfriends roomie is straight, though. He's just awesome.

Also, Faora, are you from Meridian Idaho? Or is that just a name coincidence?

JediKnightLuigi

Smash Apprentice
is there a popular off-topic place to hang out besides this thread? I'm not really comfortable talking in this atmosphere of people who ignore the best-selling book of all time. And it's really a pity, because this was the first active thread I saw and this is my first post...

Xsyven

And how!
BRoomer
Oh, don't think we haven't read the bible. We just don't believe in everything we read. It's not good for you. :(

Yeah, there are tons of other threads you could hang out in. I'd recommend finding your state's thread in the Regional Zones. Cool place to find smashers in your area, and they're loosely moderated.

JediKnightLuigi

Smash Apprentice
I found a music thread, that should keep me fairly occupied.

thanks for your help!

in contrast to not believing everything; sola scriptura, sola gratia, sola fide.

Unless the entirety of civilization is daft, the best-selling book of all time can't be wrong! ;)

mzink*

Smash Ace
Well we all respect your opinion here, ours is just a bit different. Thanks for being polite about it

adumbrodeus

Smash Legend
I found a music thread, that should keep me fairly occupied.

thanks for your help!

in contrast to not believing everything; sola scriptura, sola gratia, sola fide.

Unless the entirety of civilization is daft, the best-selling book of all time can't be wrong! ;)
This bothers me, Appeal to popularity fallacy, the Bible's validity is not based on it's number of followers.

Regardless, out of the three solas, sola sola gratia. Also, your biblical interpretation is a bit off.

Also, I would suggest you avoid making assumptions that classify everyone who participates here in any particular category.

...But at least you're polite about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom