• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Life of an Angel a pit combo video released 25/09

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
Very nice to watch.
G&W's bucket was his own death in there.

You also dont see many Red Pits these days.
It makes me jealous because I dont have my own Pit vid :( If only I wasnt that desperate for recording issues and good vid effects (This is your fault Sony Vegas!).
You have taught me a lot of things though, and I'll be willing to play you sooner or later.

Jace is goin to have some competition between you now >_<

BTW it's spelled "Angel" not Angle on the threads.

Death Hunter52

Smash Cadet
ya thanks about the spelling lol i spelled it wrong the first time in my combo video and my girl friend yelled at me Xd

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
Tbh, I really think you're a better Pit than me now, and I used Pit since the beginning too.
I need to play you sometime by all means.
Besides, if I do, I'll have another good Pit to tell me about how I play, it would benefit me greatly.
Thanks for contributing to Pit, too, and I may need help with my vid. I at least want that before I leave.

Byuusan

Smash Journeyman
very nice video, i'll admit, it even better then my pit :( or maybe not :o Combo vids and actual fighting looks like 2 different thing.

Kyuubi9t

Smash Journeyman
nice video.

Sage and Admiral are being too hard on themselves. He has a nice pit but we simply need to see more of it before concluding that he is better than phenomenal pits such as yourselves.

I dont recall seeing him get hit like at all basically

That is an unrealistic expectation and therefore i am not totally convinced he is better than you guys.

Anyway, i like the style alot, arrows are used very efficiently and like me, you dont overlook arrows at close range. You exploit combos and react to situations well, your combos are very technical and well-executed. Keep it up, it is inspiring to see impressive pits such as this one, but id also like to see an entire fight sometime ;-)

Death Hunter52

Smash Cadet
nice video.

Keep it up, it is inspiring to see impressive pits such as this one, but id also like to see an entire fight sometime ;-)
i have some matches against sagemoon most of them i play Mario though so here is one of the better pit dittos.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=83JNdp-SK9Y

its a friendly and sage calls controller johns about the arrow accuracy but i like the match lol ill post more against other people later.

Coffee™

I need it....
You've got some really nice clips in that video. You do some pretty daring things offstage. =] I don't know about the being better than Sage part but you're definitely a very good Pit.

What is the name of the song in the video?

Afropony

Smash Lord
Haha! very nice.
really good video. Lol at G&W killing itself and the Zelda trying to protect itself from the arrows while you slowly crept closer towards her.

Main Pit :)

Seiya7

Smash Apprentice
major props! good stuff

i lold at the arrow loop taunt thats just funny

and the mirror shield on the DK to Bair even though he would have died made it that much more epic :D

DemonicTrilogy

Smash Lord
Pretty good video. You do a lot of risky things but it made the video all the better to watch. ^_^ Also, admiral, that game and watch actually did a smart choice because one person wouldn't expect the Pit to be able to hit with all three arrows...

sagemoon

Smash Lord
well GW has massive bucket lag so as soon as the first shot was fired he had no choice but to get hit by the other 2. Its a fun way to gimp GW

SkyRay

Smash Cadet
Definitely one of my fave pit vids, added to faves on youtube.
Your strategy seems much more fierce than others, great job.

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
Hurry, you must try to visit Sage at his dad's... How else will I ever be able to play you in a Pit match? (Dont answer that one, seriously), and I've been waiting for this for quite a while.

Undrdog

#1 Super Grimer!
BRoomer
Yet another Pit I have to mark as better then mine now.

But seriously, if you have the gull to ever again feature a clip of you killing a Pit on Yoshi's, I'm going to hunt you down and cram arrows down your face. ^_^ (Referencing Mario Vids)

Top Bottom