• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Light House Game Nights - Sunday is Race night!

Host Change

Smash Ace
NNID
HostChange
3DS FC
0147-1153-9132
I'll play TF2 tonight. I'll be a few minutes late because of class, but I'm down to play. I'm just downloading the game now though so don't expect me to be awesome at it yet.

F8AL

Banned via Warnings
I'll play TF2 tonight. I'll be a few minutes late because of class, but I'm down to play. I'm just downloading the game now though so don't expect me to be awesome at it yet.
Awesome! What is your Steam ID? Mine is "F8AL09" for anyone here who hasn't added me yet.

ulises3000

Smash Ace
NNID
Ulises3000
3DS FC
1951-1622-8058
Switch FC
SW-4892-0521-2326
Gonna be an awesome time on Team Fortress 2 tonight.

...if I'm not watching the Patriots' game.
I'm looking forward to both of these things :awesome:

I'll also try to be here for Fighter night, PO, and for MKW.
And I would like to try to play some Tetris or LoL with you guys soon. I'd like to see either of these scheduled in the near future.

fkacyan

Smash Hero

And I would like to try to play some Tetris or LoL with you guys soon. I'd like to see either of these scheduled in the near future.
Join the "swf" channel (All lower case) in league, lots of matches all the time.

F8AL

Banned via Warnings

A lot of people in the LoL thread here in the LH played together last night since it was PC night. And yeah, I kinda forgot about Tetris lol, I'll see what I can do about that and let you guys know ASAP.

Mine is iDoABarrelRoll
Added you.

Host Change

Smash Ace
NNID
HostChange
3DS FC
0147-1153-9132
Allright, awesome. It says it's going to take a couple hours to download, but I should be able to play after class...

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
Terywj said:
The inaugural Pokemon Night, played on Pokemon Online, will be a very casual free battling session for everyone. Anyone who will be participating should post here or alternatively through VM that they will be participating. Since I do not have access to the Admin Panels of any Pokemon Online servers, I will do some scouting the night before and find us a relatively empty server, so that when everyone piles in, you can recognize the people from the Light House and challenge them into battles.

Because it is the first Pokemon Night, you are free to just battle with people to your hearts content. Standard OU? Dream World? Little Cup? Challenge Cup? VGC 2011? The world is your Cloyster. I will post a list of the people participating in this thread as well as the server we will be invading for your convenience. Future Pokemon Nights will include tournaments which will all be organized beforehand, again partly because I don't have access to the ACP of the servers. In addition, I will also be offering some light tutoring for people who are relatively new to competitive Pokemon or would like to learn some tactics / tiers.

And if someone could land us a personal server, that would be fantastical as well. Please contact me if you can.
Here you go, F8AL. I'll update with possible servers tomorrow. Anyone who is planning on attending please post your Pokemon Online username so I can log you for credit AKA postbit.

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
Never really cared for postbit...

Anyways Shooter night tonight right? If so Either Gears of war 2 or L4D2 (Since it seems most people here play it on Steam).
Who wants to join me, not sure about a set time since different timezones and all? GT - LunarElement

Isatis

If specified, this will repl[0x00000000]ce the
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
reverite
Starting up the server in about 5 min, if people want to practice.

edit: it's up, but I might take down the server for a min within the next half hour to put in a plugin

Host Change

Smash Ace
NNID
HostChange
3DS FC
0147-1153-9132
I thought we were playing TF2 an hour later tonight than we actually are. I have class, so I'm likely going to miss all of it. How long did you guys end up playing last time? I'd really like to participate if I can...

Dru2

Hail to the King
NNID
DruetheDruid
3DS FC
0189-9845-3398
Woah, this looks like so much fun!!! =D

I'd really like to participate, but schoolwork's really bogging me down this year. However, if i have time, i'll definitely try to join y'all.

Also, one question. This is probably me being silly and i just didn't see it in the OP, but when are the exact times of games? like, is there a specific schedule for each night? That would help like A TON.
Thanks! I look forward to playing sometime ^_^

fkacyan

Smash Hero
It's funny how you keep saying this, given that you've yet to show any actual involvement in the game whatsoever.
I used to spend hours on it, but netplay with my friend got exceedingly boring so I moved on to other games.

The sequel is more fun.

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
You played with one person for "hours" to come to your final conclusion on how IaMP plays.
Did you do the same with SWR/soku?

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
So we should have a horror gaming night where we all play amnesia and scream like little girls on skype.

John2k4

The End of an Era
Alright, F8AL said post here, so I'm done for the night - that was a great hour and a half of TF2! :b:

Wretched

Dankness of Heart
I hosted in public search with Grandeza and he hosted a bunch of sniping lobbies with me and some other guy.
**** was so cash.

ulises3000

Smash Ace
NNID
Ulises3000
3DS FC
1951-1622-8058
Switch FC
SW-4892-0521-2326
Yep posting.

I only really lagged for the payload. But I always lag during payloads so that isn't a problem. Next time we should play some CTF. Or at least somewhere with water.

F8AL

Banned via Warnings
Here you go, F8AL. I'll update with possible servers tomorrow. Anyone who is planning on attending please post your Pokemon Online username so I can log you for credit AKA postbit.
Thanks for posting that, will add it to the OP.

Never really cared for postbit...

Anyways Shooter night tonight right? If so Either Gears of war 2 or L4D2 (Since it seems most people here play it on Steam).
Who wants to join me, not sure about a set time since different timezones and all? GT - LunarElement
Most of us here are in the EST timezone, so I'm sure you can work something out.

Woah, this looks like so much fun!!! =D

I'd really like to participate, but schoolwork's really bogging me down this year. However, if i have time, i'll definitely try to join y'all.

Also, one question. This is probably me being silly and i just didn't see it in the OP, but when are the exact times of games? like, is there a specific schedule for each night? That would help like A TON.
Thanks! I look forward to playing sometime ^_^
Awesome, look forward to playing something with you!

All times posted in the OP are in the EST timezone. I try to change things up by offering different "themes of the night" every week and stuff. Anyone is allowed to host a game(s)/lobby and invite other SWFers to play in private games or pubstomp. If you have anymore questions or if I wasn't clear enough in this post, please post here or VM me!

So much fun until I alttab and ruin the whole thing.
lol, you did that?

So we should have a horror gaming night where we all play amnesia and scream like little girls on skype.
I'll think about it.

Alright, F8AL said post here, so I'm done for the night - that was a great hour and a half of TF2! :b:
Glad to have you join us! :)

I hosted in public search with Grandeza and he hosted a bunch of sniping lobbies with me and some other guy.
**** was so cash.
Got it, will add you to the list.

Posting.

Maybe next time we should use a public server. I had like 120 ping ;_;
I had around 50 ping so I wasn't lagging. That bad.

Posting.

>Headshots Scouts with Ambassador.
I hate you, go to hell. :mad:

Yep posting.

I only really lagged for the payload. But I always lag during payloads so that isn't a problem. Next time we should play some CTF. Or at least somewhere with water.
We'll switch up game modes next time.

So yeah, thanks for joining us tonight guys! Please continue to post here if you hosted/participated or VM me. Exact usernames would be great too if you guys don't mind, haha. The PM will be sent out tomorrow.

Wednesday, September 14th will be fighter night. Play any fighting game online with other SWFers!

Game suggestions: Super Smash Bros. Brawl, Marvel vs. Capcom 2/3, BlazBlue: Continuum Shift, Street Fighter IV etc.

Friday, September 16th will be Pokemon Online night. Will begin around 7:30 - 8:00 PM EST. (Hosted by Terywj)

Details here: http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=13339692&postcount=572

Saturday, September 17th will be OMGPOP night. (Hosted by Twinkie)

Details here: http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=13333096&postcount=519

Sunday, September 18th will be Race night. Play any racing game online with other SWFers.

Check out the Mario Kart Wii tournament in this thread. (Further details are listed in this post: http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=13323173&postcount=418)

D

Deleted member

Apparently, you have to post here if you played TF2, so yeah.

Isatis

If specified, this will repl[0x00000000]ce the
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
reverite
I hosted! And I think we're all going to stick with pub servers next time. lmao

Zajice

BRoomer
BRoomer
Passworded servers are lame anyway.

Makes it feel like some special clique or club. And that's no fun.

Top Bottom