• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Light House Game Nights - Sunday is Race night!

Wretched

Dankness of Heart
Tonight is fighter night, so I'd expect that most of the users would play BlazBlue, Street Fighter Third Strike, and Brawl.

GwJ

Smash Hero
NNID
Baghul
Sexy postbit ahoy.

Also, I'll join in Brawl starting next week. I bought a new Wii w/ MKWii off Amazon for 137, but I need my component cables to come in so I don't have extra upscale lag to deal with.

John2k4

The End of an Era
Maybe next week I can get a Street Fighter 4 PC room going...can't do much tonight. :/

Gatlin

cactus in the valley that's about to crumble down.
If Sunday is still open, I would like to host another Race Night for Mario Kart Wii. No tournament this time, we are taking a break and just doing friendly races/battles/whatevers.

John2k4

The End of an Era
It was very fun playing with you BSP - the items really made it quite the experience! :b:

I saved replays of everything, maybe I can get them in video form soon. ;)

For F8AL:

Game: Brawl

John2k4
BSP (Host)

ThunderSt0rm

Smash Champion
Sexy postbit ahoy.

Also, I'll join in Brawl starting next week. I bought a new Wii w/ MKWii off Amazon for 137, but I need my component cables to come in so I don't have extra upscale lag to deal with.
Are you getting nintendo brand component cables? I've been thinking about getting component cables for recording and such but I really don't want to spend a lot to get them, and the nintendo ones are usually $15-20 from what I've seen :/

Top Bottom