• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Lightning Flash Phospora

Status
Not open for further replies.

andimidna

Smash Master
Ouch. Sorry to those who wanted Phosphora to be playable. Though, I honestly didn't expect her to be playable... nor become an Assist Trophy (I would give that honor to Magnus really).

Still though, sorry you guys. Looks like the only surviving member of the Forces of Nature is... Arlon...
Hahaha! Arlon for Smash!
But her deconfirmation isn't all too sad... looks like she was only really supported by Super FOG, who hasn't been here since October last year.

And yea, for some reason, Magnus seems kind of popular, so he should be the assist.
Even though all I can picture him doing is the same thing as Samurai Goroh and Grey Fox...

D

Deleted member

Hahaha! Arlon for Smash!
But her deconfirmation isn't all too sad... looks like she was only really supported by Super FOG, who hasn't been here since October last year.

And yea, for some reason, Magnus seems kind of popular, so he should be the assist.
Even though all I can picture him doing is the same thing as Samurai Goroh and Grey Fox...
The only characters that I see get support around here are Palutena, Hades, Medusa, Dark Pit, and Magnus; even Viridi had extremely little support before she was disconfirmed.

I can imagine Magnus be like Little Mac in Brawl; he would rush at his opponents with very powerful attacks, but he would easily go off the edge.

Banjodorf

Dynamic Duo
NNID
bluefalcon27
3DS FC
2105-8715-5493
Feel bad for the People who wanted Phosphora. I know some who really wanted her.

Alas, at least she gets a really, REALLY shiny trophy!

Freduardo

Smash Champion
Man, even if Sakurai's not behind it and it's just someone messing around with his groundwork, Uprising REALLY makes you want a sequel with more playable characters than just Pit, Magnus, Dark Pit, and Fighter.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom