• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Like a ninja! Phoenix, AZ tourney

KiraFlax

Smash Lord
We will NOT have time for a side tourny for brawl period. but melee we will have time for.
but i do hope we have a brawl side tourny

investment, how do you think people get better at ANYTHING, competition

one more thing, people who care actually get a ton better

great examples recently are bryce and silly kyle

silly kyle wasn't that great but then he really cared and learned from his mistakes and look at how good he is. He always takes me to last game super close and places high haha

and Bryce used to be horrible and now he's up and coming to be a huge threat in this state, he even beat Jard last tournament

KiraFlax

Smash Lord
And Kira..... He used to always smell. But he cared. so now he remembers to put on DEO everyday and wash his jackets as well as rotateing between five of them. now hes gotton much cleaner and not as stankey.

Dark Shifter

Smash Ace
@ kira: lul....

@chris: chris... you are prolly the best example of getting better that ive ever seen... we are still rivals, even tho you won't admit it XD, and i will come out on top one day!!! you'll see... YOU ALL WILL SEE!!!

some-guy

Smash Apprentice
lol church
It's the best venue i could get. . 3 . and it's a pretty **** good one too. :p
although, i don't go to the church. X.x im liek kinda semi-catholicish kinda thingy but im giving the a donation and all types of christianity are bisically the same anyways. :p

Ch3s

Smash Journeyman
Well, seeing as i can WALK there, if you tell me when it is ill probably try and come

some-guy

Smash Apprentice
Well, I talked to them about it again, and they said it will probably be $20 an hour to rent a room, and it may not even be the same room...

But when they call back I'll try to talk to them about that some more.

Seems like all of my efforts to have a closeby tourney are as useless as

Top Bottom