• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Linguini Presents: Get Smashed-01/03/09-Venue Change! Check 1st Post for Address!

Status
Not open for further replies.

SynikaL

Smash Lord
Lol, too goodz.

But foreal though you should go, I been working out lately too heheh :).

I wanna get to synikal status, lol.
What? I'm small. You could get my size curling water containers and eating baked beans.

Worked for me.

Just don't forget to fill the containers with actual water.

-Kye

gringo66

Smash Journeyman
duno if ill make it to this. its a toss up. i wanna go. but i may have other obligations.. =/ oh yea, if i do happen to make it to this, which is a pretty big possibility, im gonna need a teammate..

TropicalTaco

Smash Journeyman
I'm only going to come to this with my 2 friends if this is pushed back a day. I don't want to attend a tourney that seems to be made on hungry's for no particular reason.

DaShizWiz

Smash Champion
What? I'm small. You could get my size curling water containers and eating baked beans.

Worked for me.

Just don't forget to fill the containers with actual water.

-Kye

Rofl, that's too good.

But yeah lately I havn't been really trying to get massive big, but just repping alot with heavy weight. This guy I know told me to do it and its been working real good. And after I'm done with the workout I just take some protein shakes, like protein whey, but not creatine.

Working out is too good, I was pissed cause I was at a Plateu, but now I'm not. My max is raising even though I havn't been maxing out. Just been repping alot. Lol, I can tell my max is raising because of my increase in reps with heavy weight.

Aww man, it feels good lol.

But real talk though syinkal, I don't know if you got smaller since last time I saw you. But your ridiculously big, and I wanna look similar to that lol.

Linguini

Smash Master
Rofl, that's too good.

But yeah lately I havn't been really trying to get massive big, but just repping alot with heavy weight. This guy I know told me to do it and its been working real good. And after I'm done with the workout I just take some protein shakes, like protein whey, but not creatine.

Working out is too good, I was pissed cause I was at a Plateu, but now I'm not. My max is raising even though I havn't been maxing out. Just been repping alot. Lol, I can tell my max is raising because of my increase in reps with heavy weight.

Aww man, it feels good lol.

But real talk though syinkal, I don't know if you got smaller since last time I saw you. But your ridiculously big, and I wanna look similar to that lol.
Ive been working out like 4 times a week for the past 2 months, getting big son! lol

nah, i can max 185 but its better than 100 when i started lol cuz i only weigh 140.

Alright ill push this back, but all you whiners better be here.

Col Bol

Smash Champion
Yeah we're all on break so I dont see attendance being that much lower
I was talking about Hungry's lol you shouldn't push yours back

A potential change you could make Juan would be to bump your tournament back a day. This would allow the situation Pritch originally suggested where your tournament was a day before the SFL one (except he said to make the SFL one on Sunday.) Then you could do that "smash at juan's crash on the floor wake up and carpool to sfl" idea which sounded pretty great.

BEHR

Smash Hero
SOS You are giving NC a Bad Rep. :'(

We cheer on for all Bros.

No matter whos bad or good.

And Florida is pretty banging in Melee

I <3 me some FL.

PolMex23

Smash Champion
I could be asking u the same question mew2king, but then again, I forget ur nocturnal. Light blinds you
thats pretty funny

He'll show. I'll make him showup. lol, You probably don't even remember me Chudat from that tournament. I was the Roy player. And sadly, Tipman is in NY, and I'm not totally sure about Maverick and Flowin. But yeah man, I'm glad you could make it. I look forward to playing your legendary Ice climbers. =D
Your avatar so fucin sexy.
MEGAN FOXOmg so sexy!!!! Why am I not beating her **** in with my ****!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!God id make her scream....pulllin that hair...omg no end of the list....

Pol, you probably have the wrong number, Cause I havn't missed any calls.

My number is 239-980-2746.

BTW, gotta work today so I won't be able to talk for to long. I work from 1-6 PM.

Maybe I should get a gamecube and SSBM game back in my room? Lol. I don't have even a controller or the game at my house.

But that's ok right? I'm a robot, lol.
U got txt messaging cuz thats the number I have foo.

nvm..........
Guini 185 is cute. I havent worked out in 1 year an I still hit 225 3 times.

But I cant squat like I used to or will ever try again. My knee =(

Im starting my workout plan again next week after I get rid of this ****ing flu

lol like it matters coughpound2cough
Man, Seeing that **** happen sucks.

You know what funny? The rules are after 200 or so its considered stalling, but after 100 or so you die from a upsmash or whatever.

!!!!

PolMex23

Smash Champion
ITS OLIVIA MUNN!~!!!!!!~!!~!~~!

ID ****in do the same to that smart mouth *****, after I beat the **** out of her annoying *** co-host, I ****ing hate that guy. He is so lame ...so lame.

If I was him I woulda smashed, cuz I bet she came onto him, an he gayed out with some "We shouldnt mess around we are co-workers" or some gay ****.

YOUR A *** DUDE

Id do the same to Olivia....DOGGY STYLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Watchin that *** bounce an feeling the balls slap YEA!!!

spider_sense

Smash Champion
ITS OLIVIA MUNN!~!!!!!!~!!~!~~!

ID ****in do the same to that smart mouth *****, after I beat the **** out of her annoying *** co-host, I ****ing hate that guy. He is so lame ...so lame.

If I was him I woulda smashed, cuz I bet she came onto him, an he gayed out with some "We shouldnt mess around we are co-workers" or some gay ****.

YOUR A *** DUDE

Id do the same to Olivia....DOGGY STYLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Watchin that *** bounce an feeling the balls slap YEA!!!
ROFL! Wtf Polmex!? I thought you were sick man. lol. Yeah, Kevin gets away with alot of things, but I don't think they smashed. haha. I'd beat his *** too.

Gingerr

Smash Lord
I'm going to this and dragging Matt along with me.
No idea how we're getting there/back, but we'll work it out.
Lemmie know if anyone has any suggestions! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom