• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Linguini Presents: The Flying Spaghetti Monster-05/29/10

Blea Gelo

Smash Lord
****ING JASON LETS TEAM U HAVE NO FREAKING CHOICE, ofcourse if u have a team mate already im ****ed up

nicaboy

Smash Champion
Warren stop talking to yourself lol.

I'll probably mm you mooney if I go.
'no thats the guy seibrik has been training what are you talking about?
oh and eikelmann only if nicaboy approves he is paying for me ^.^ i <3 nicaboy
i love me too if you paid for me :laugh:

edit i can come here fo sho around 10 pm if i do work.

Cash mooney mm my sheik w/e amount

Эикельманн [РУС]

Banned via Administration
thats bull ****!

I wanna use my main but u dont wanna mm it? w/e i will do it with peach i guess.

Why dont you wanna play sheik?
I'll use my secondary against your secondary then. I don't care lol.

Sheik is dumb, and I don't want to play against sheik unless I literally have to, which means I don't money match Sheiks.

Besides you said you could beat any of my characters with your peach anyways lol

nicaboy

Smash Champion
I'll MM your Sheik with my Peach

$2

Then we could switch. My Sheik vs your Peach =p
I think im gonna like you :) Hopefuly i come man, worse case i will try to swap hours with one of my co workers. lets get some serous friendlies at this. But with mm i just wanna use my main. maybe fox and peach

I'll use my secondary against your secondary then. I don't care lol.

Sheik is dumb, and I don't want to play against sheik unless I literally have to, which means I don't money match Sheiks.

Besides you said you could beat any of my characters with your peach anyways lol
OK will do

bladeofapollo

Smash Ace
I think im gonna like you :) Hopefuly i come man, worse case i will try to swap hours with one of my co workers. lets get some serous friendlies at this. But with mm i just wanna use my main. maybe fox and Peach
Alright, we don't have to MM other than my Peach your Sheik. I just wanna play you guys a whole bunch.

And I love switching characters. Me and harriettheguy do it sometimes and it's pretty fun. But nonetheless, I hope we get to play at this

nicaboy

Smash Champion
Alright, we don't have to MM other than my Peach your Sheik. I just wanna play you guys a whole bunch.

And I love switching characters. Me and harriettheguy do it sometimes and it's pretty fun. But nonetheless, I hope we get to play at this
Bro im coming! This *****
Definitely coming to this. Been dying to get back into this game.
Where the hell you been bro doc vs sheik madness must happen! Miss u bro how u been?

So me and warren are teaming :)

Oh and cash mooney i will mm with peach for 5 your marth.
Other chars are cool too

Эикельманн [РУС]

Banned via Administration
I would rather do fox vs peach actually.

and I would also like a bunch of seriouslies with my falco, ganon, marth, sheik, and falcon.

Seeing as you're the only good sheik main in Florida, I need sheik practice, please. ~_~

Javier, are we still going to team at this?

Top Bottom