• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Link checked the thread. Wow! This is a nice thread!

link and ike lover

Smash Lord
NNID
Thegodlink
First rule of thumb, always start with Facebook.
https://m.facebook.com/groups/649947588380277/?ref=ts&fref=ts

join this group and ask around. The people there will then likely tell you about this place

http://folsomstreetfoundry.com/

See? I found this stuff by doing a little research. Took barely any time. Don't expect me to do this again. I've gotten you started, now it's your job to commit.
@ link and ike lover link and ike lover there, you have been spoon fed by @ link7 link7 . Now, go and rep Link offline, No Johns.

The Merc

Hyrule's "Light"
Well, it seems that I have missed some fighting going on here.

So you talking about who is the best Link? That could get ugly.

Anyway, how are you LInk mains today?

Does anybody watch doctor who besides me?
I watch Doctor Who. *fist bump*

Last edited:

DUKEL

Smash Journeyman
NNID
SirDukeIII
Last edited:

Dumbfire

Sex? Yes, I'm familiar with the theory
NNID
AncientSunlight
I've been to Columbus' regionals a few times. I'd like to mention that Karaoke Man wasn't there.
"Why, fine sire, I'f you'd please, I would like to point out herr Karaoke Man was distinctly absent at said events. I hope having pointed out your erroneous assumptions you shall no longer speak as an authority!"

"I'd like to mention that Karaoke Man wasn't there", what a bunch of passive aggressive ****. SO SORRY MAN WON'T TRY TO HELP AGAIN YOU'RE THE AUTHORITY ON OHIO

DUKEL

Smash Journeyman
NNID
SirDukeIII
"Why, fine sire, I'f you'd please, I would like to point out herr Karaoke Man was distinctly absent at said events. I hope having pointed out your erroneous assumptions you shall no longer speak as an authority!"

"I'd like to mention that Karaoke Man wasn't there", what a bunch of passive aggressive ****. SO SORRY MAN WON'T TRY TO HELP AGAIN YOU'RE THE AUTHORITY ON OHIO
I meant more that I've never heard his name mentioned, and as a Link player who has played in Columbus and in Cincinnati against Columbus players, you'd think someone would mention his existence to me.

Passive aggressive? He's been to two Smash 4 tournaments according to smash boards, the last of which was in April, so I'm not sure if he's actively playing. Since you don't live here I was just giving information that you can't possibly have. Just trying to clear the air a bit here man. No need to go all caps.

Last edited:

Dumbfire

Sex? Yes, I'm familiar with the theory
NNID
AncientSunlight
I meant more that I've never heard his name mentioned, and as a Link player who has played in Columbus and in Cincinnati against Columbus players, you'd think someone would mention his existence to me.

Passive aggressive? He's been to two Smash 4 tournaments according to smash boards, so I'm not sure if he's actively playing. Since you don't live here I was just giving information that you can't possibly have. Just trying to clear the air a bit here man. No need to go all caps.
Yes I see now, I'm sorry. Something about certain ways of phrasing things really pisses me off but that was unnecessary here. My bad.

Elessar

Nouyons TO
NNID
Veritiel
3DS FC
3711-8466-0515
....if any of you guys thought the previous SWF Community tier list was bad......you haven't seen the new one...
We really don't care. Not only are publication lists stupid and a waste, we frown down on any and all tired lists.

The Merc

Hyrule's "Light"
California has the biggest smash scene in the country...
Everytime someone mention Califorrnia, i can't help but think of the songs Hotel California and Califorication.

I'm @ Camalange Camalange , kawai desu ne? Watashi wa, totemo otaku des ne. Elessar sempai wa sugoi des.

:093:
I'm Elessar today. Hola amigos. Hablo español.
???
What did you say? (Not the first part telling me who you are)

The only word I can tell is amigos.

Zane the pure

Smash Ace
speak english you chinese cartoon watchin pile a garbage

Inorite? there sew backa

また男は、私がこれを言うするかどうかはわかりませんが、私は離れてしばらく行きますよ。私は戻ってきますときに私はそれを戻してあげる場合、私はわからない、わかりません。だから、僕は思ったの...私は...ちょうど私が愛している...あなたに伝えたかったです-transmission end-

Wow google translate is not good, like the not goodest of all time... desu

Karaoke Man

Smash Apprentice

Passive aggressive? He's been to two Smash 4 tournaments according to smash boards, the last of which was in April, so I'm not sure if he's actively playing. Since you don't live here I was just giving information that you can't possibly have. Just trying to clear the air a bit here man. No need to go all caps.
In addition to the tourneys Smashboards said I've attended, I was also presnet at Shuffle VII and placed 17th, though for some reason it never got updated.

Tourneys are a little scarce for me right now, that's true, but I do try to go to them when I can and/or when they actually come around.

Also, it's good to see that there's more Link players from OH.

Last edited:

MintyGuy700

Smash Apprentice
NNID
MintyGuy700
3DS FC
0044-4078-1187
ねえ、誰もが何をしているのですか⁈

(Hey, what are you all doing!?)

Camalange

BRoomer
NNID
Camalange
3DS FC
1160-9836-5007
Switch FC
SW-4197-1438-9208
Inorite? there sew backa

また男は、私がこれを言うするかどうかはわかりませんが、私は離れてしばらく行きますよ。私は戻ってきますときに私はそれを戻してあげる場合、私はわからない、わかりません。だから、僕は思ったの...私は...ちょうど私が愛している...あなたに伝えたかったです-transmission end-

Wow google translate is not good, like the not goodest of all time... desu
u should feel bad
That's not how it works baka. You're supposed to say who you are first.
this isn't a game

Rizen

Smash Legend
It secretly annoys me when people online purposely misspell words like halp, pl0x, sauce (source), yew, etc. IDK why kids think it's cool to act uneducated. :glare:

kxiong92

Smash Journeyman
NNID
kxiong
In addition to the tourneys Smashboards said I've attended, I was also presnet at Shuffle VII and placed 17th, though for some reason it never got updated.

Tourneys are a little scarce for me right now, that's true, but I do try to go to them when I can and/or when they actually come around.

Also, it's good to see that there's more Link players from OH.
Did you by any chance attend Smash n Splash?

DUKEL

Smash Journeyman
NNID
SirDukeIII
Anybody going to FC return? The deadline's today and I'm thinking about signing up.

Rizen

Smash Legend
Do you guys ever get the feeling that nothing works right? I'll be brutally honest; I just searched 'Modern technology' and got a "server not found" message.

Edit, I'm so glad Kevin Conroy returned to voice Batman in Arkham Knight.

Last edited:
Top Bottom