• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Link checked the thread. Wow! This is a nice thread!

Rizen

Smash Legend
It's been raining all day and should snow tonight. :/

Do you guys think Link will rise a little from patches or get passed by characters like Samus and remain relatively low?

Last edited:

Lord Renning

Smash Journeyman
If they keep buffing Link's kill power like they are he's eventually going to be able to kill anyone at 70% with any stray move. They're also lowering the weight and killing power of high tiers, so they're going to die from whatever at 60 while we live forever and get the rage to kill them at 40-50.

So basically the amount of work we have to do in total to net a stock will be far less, and that will bring the tiers closer together even if we don't play any differently.

Last edited:

Himura Kenshin

Smash Journeyman
If they keep buffing Link's kill power like they are he's eventually going to be able to kill anyone at 70% with any stray move. They're also lowering the weight and killing power of high tiers, so they're going to die from whatever at 60 while we live forever and get the rage to kill them at 40-50.

So basically the amount of work we have to do in total to net a stock will be far less, and that will bring the tiers closer together even if we don't play any differently.

Seems legit.

Prevaricator Faust

Smash Cadet

I wouldn't hold my breath. Just because the high tiers got nerfs doesn't mean we have to do less work, on the contrary it's the other way around.

Prevaricator Faust

Smash Cadet
My my, to be visited by Faust himself... What's your pact with the devil?
Well if we're talking about the classic German legend Faust, he exchanged his soul for unlimited knowledge and worldly pleasures. As for me I want to improve in Smash, but I'm having a hard time doing so.

Rizen

Smash Legend
That was good. The Diddy caught on at the end but it was a close set.

I'm irritable, more so than usual. This company that delivers oxygen for my grandma was supposed to pick up containers today so we waited at her apt since my Gma's in a rehab center for physical therapy. Long story short, they never showed and a whole afternoon was wasted.

Last edited:

ZSaberLink

Smash Journeyman
Wait, Mr. R played Link against Larry Lurr's Falco as a random "button check" at Genesis 3? Lol had no idea about this haha.

ZeldaZephyr

Smash Apprentice
Go ahead and let people underestimate Link. It will make it easier to beat them. Don't you want it to be easier to beat Zero when you go to EVO?
He's already salty about Sheik's nerfs. So yes let's make it easy to beat ZeRo. Let the destruction begin.

The Merc

Hyrule's "Light"
*looks at avatar* ... Don't you say a word.
https://youtu.be/nXzGj540NPs
This isn't funny.

Phfffffff HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA XD

OH MY GAWDS. MY SIDES..... I can't... i just... hahaha XD

wait....

*looks at own avatar

...... But I was already Roy.....

Tho seriously, i wonder why you didn't get Kaden. Would have made much more sense.

:135:

Last edited:

Xinc

Smash Lord
NNID
xincmars
3DS FC
2981-7601-8481
Awww, I was hoping I'd get Cordelia :3 damn. Although tharja isn't too bad.
Top tier wife right here.

I'm hoping I don't get ousted when I reveal although I play Link for fun, I'm a true Ganon main.

Bigbomb2

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Bigbomb2
I was amazingly confused about this for a whole like 10 seconds. I'm ok with this

The Merc

Hyrule's "Light"
I got no idea who da f my avatar is

Looks like cowboy bebop
You're Lon'qu. Very silent type. Has a weird fear of woman but one of the best dam swordsman around. Comes from Ferox. (Awakening)

A pretty freaking amazing character tbh

:135:

Last edited:
Top Bottom