• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Link combo vid part 2 (come join!)

hit0

Smash Journeyman
Sup all.
I know it's been a while since I reposted in the Link forums, but after hearing that our friend the PAIN was unable to complete his Link combo video (tec difficulties) that would contain some video clips of Link users from this forum, I decided to take on the job (with backup from my good friend "fabianmo").
The bottom line is: If you want to be in this video than post a youtube link of your Link in battle, make sure to post the links to your best fights!

This video will serve tribute to the Link community and SSBM in general. Just b4 BRAWL:)

I've decided that I'll use great combos that I see off of Link vids that users of Smashboards put on the Link forums. I'm not exactly sure how copyrights work but I don't really care :) Everyone on this video will be recieving kudos at the end of the video.

Here I'll put the names of the current Link players on the video.

hit0 (3 clips from most recent vids)
SS4Ricky (just saw ur recent vids, i'll be using 2 clips from those videos, good work)
Astralrorix (1 clip from first vid)
El_Lovo (3-4 clips, very nice!)
Stos (1 clip)
Mashirox (1 clip, nice)
Deva (1-2 clips, try to get some better quality vids if you can)

People I want clips from:

Anyone belonging to the community, especially: NZJ Finest, SHL and Aesir.

fabianmo

Smash Apprentice
Im gonna help u find some man
If u need any help with that program or need another one just pm me;)
Ill later post some videos

hit0

Smash Journeyman
I saw all of the vids you posted on youtube, the problem was that the matches were to solid, I couldnt find one clip in 4 matches, although there were SO many I couldve used if only your opponent wouldnt have DI ed or blocked, etc etc etc.

Stos

Loves Pink Poodles
Ill be capturing vids after my exams. So count me in. And if you wan't me to edit, i could do it, plus i also want to instal, adobe something something pro something ( i donno what its called :p, but i have it). so yeah count me in

hit0

Smash Journeyman
I don't care, he is a part of this community, he should be in it.

Joner

Smash Cadet
If I could find some digital camera of sorts that holds more than 2 minutes of video, I'd upload some vids of my Link...

Deva

Smash Lord
How soon will this be ready. If you could wait about two weeks I could get you some recent vids since the ones you have of me are pretty old.

SLH

Smash Journeyman
SLH (stands for Sir Lightning Hat), not SHL. i'm not named after a retarted bird's broken strategy.

i'll get clips to you as soon as i can i guess.

EDIT:

http://files.filefront.com/Link_Combo_Video_Footagezip/;6188362;;/fileinfo.html

those are the matches i was planning on using for the original combo video, zipped up into a folder. they're a month or two old, though, so i'll get some more this weekend when i play.

Stos

Loves Pink Poodles
Yo Hit, tell me what we acutally need to do.
Well, for me, do you want edge gaurding? or any **** i can pull off? or how bout some risky stuff which i like:p
Ok so how long will the video be?
What song? (hip hop, rap, rock, techno, old school :p)
And i would say to take our time making these video. Cause some video where rushed and they didn't entertian anyone. So maybe we could relase the video after 2 months depending on the videos we get.

fabianmo

Smash Apprentice
Well
Just post ur link videos guys
Then we will select the cool stuff, and techniques that went well
Try to be fancy:laugh:

LinkMaster08

Smash Rookie
Yo hit0 i have some nice clips of me vs Ganondorf 2 clips i wish you could put in your video which are

me doing a Killer juggle combo using Bair, bommerang, bombs, SHFFL sex kixks and many others

and my other is just Avoiding a Blow from ganon using Wavedashing ive post the entire video soon

btw i recored it from a DVD recorder on to a CD now how do i upload it onto the internet?
thanks

~F.E.A.R

Stos

Loves Pink Poodles
LOL i captured some sexy matches today but i deleted em. I felt like it wasn't the type of matches me tryin hard. I mean like all matches i killed myself 3 times lol, and yea, i was faggin around to much lol, but tomorrow ill get some clips, wanna be smashers are coming over to my place to get *****.

Chap™

Smash Journeyman
LOL i captured some sexy matches today but i deleted em. I felt like it wasn't the type of matches me tryin hard. I mean like all matches i killed myself 3 times lol, and yea, i was faggin around to much lol, but tomorrow ill get some clips, wanna be smashers are coming over to my place to get *****.
hmm I don't really expect much from your link, but surprise me

mkmelee

Smash Lord
Sounds great. I'd love to contribute, but unfortunately, I don't have many friends who are willing to play me seriously while being cammed.

hit0

Smash Journeyman
why dun u take clips from skler vs pine on this board....he does plenty of combos on me..
I already have:) If anyone has any program that can convert a flv. video format to a wmp. format that would really help. If anyone wants to have their say in the making of the video than plz tell me so I can give it to you, and together we can add on all the bells and whistles.

hit0

Smash Journeyman
Yo hit0 i have some nice clips of me vs Ganondorf 2 clips i wish you could put in your video which are

me doing a Killer juggle combo using Bair, bommerang, bombs, SHFFL sex kixks and many others

and my other is just Avoiding a Blow from ganon using Wavedashing ive post the entire video soon

btw i recored it from a DVD recorder on to a CD now how do i upload it onto the internet?
thanks

~F.E.A.R
Sorry 4 taking so long to answer, what you have to do is copy and past the files from the CD to your desktop, and from there you can just upload those videos to: www.youtube.com (post the link of the video on here). Than from there I'll download the video and add you on this proyect.

MASAHIROx

Smash Lord
thanks for putting me in this....illl try to record some more soon vs the best peach on the east coast outside wife...aka doll

you should use all of germs new vids...he pulls off the illest combos and hes gotton WAY better.

hit0

Smash Journeyman
thanks for putting me in this....illl try to record some more soon vs the best peach on the east coast outside wife...aka doll

you should use all of germs new vids...he pulls off the illest combos and hes gotton WAY better.
NP, I'll see If I can get some of his vids. BTW, what kind of music should I use for the body of the video...any suggestions???

Top Bottom