• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

link combo vid?

THE PAIN

Smash Journeyman
ok guys i will work on it. but it may take some time. same rules apply send to me in filefront format. so start sending them in guys.

THE PAIN

Smash Journeyman
keep the clips coming guys. and try to give me vid that you actuall do combos in.

THE PAIN

Smash Journeyman
the project is going wonderfully. i have music set and intro all i need is clips. please send in clips . or i will have to close this project.

THE PAIN

Smash Journeyman
ok avenger try to get in as soon as possible i dont want to be working to long on this project. but i do want it to be quality matirial.

Aesir

Smash Master
How many link combo videos do we really need? its a good effort, but once you've seen one combo video you've seen them all. =\

Link doesn't exactly have a endless amount of effective combo choices to pick from.

well in any case look forward to the final draft, if you're using multiple players link it should give a more diverse view of link.

THE PAIN

Smash Journeyman
i would put my link in the vid but i have no recorded matirial. but maybe i might get some over christmas break. and hit0 the combo vid does have you. actuall you are the only person i have right now. but i am putting in slh.

THE PAIN

Smash Journeyman
should i even continue my work. there is another link combo vid out. nobody will probally even wanna watch my vid since there are so many link combo vid out.

Stos

Loves Pink Poodles
Another combo video is out.. wow, ok you know what lets work on Pichu? Dk? Zelda? ...i donno... your choice ppl lets see what ppl think of which chracter video we can work on

hit0

Smash Journeyman
should i even continue my work. there is another link combo vid out. nobody will probally even wanna watch my vid since there are so many link combo vid out.
I´m going to the National Rankings again tomorrow, ill have some really great footage up for you in capture card quality.

THE PAIN

Smash Journeyman
i cant continue on this project. i was almost done with the vid but my computer got completely messed up. good thing is i got a new computer bad news the project was lost. srry guys the vid would have been awesome too.

Pose

Smash Apprentice
Wow I would have really liked to see it because it looked like it was going great. >.<

bladeofapollo

Smash Ace
All things considered, we could keep posting clips of vids we have here in case somebody ELSE wants to use them to make a vid.

THE PAIN

Smash Journeyman
alright people i will do it. i am going to have to start from scratch though. and el lovo nice combo can u post that vid on filefront would love to use it.

El_LoVo

Smash Ace
alright people i will do it. i am going to have to start from scratch though. and el lovo nice combo can u post that vid on filefront would love to use it.
I can't cuz i don't have the real videos anymore.
What you could do is download Mozilla Firefox, and then download the video download plugin for it. Then you can download it off of youtube.

actually if i can i'll get the one combo i did againts forward. Nevermind, my brother ruined the tape.

El_LoVo

Smash Ace
you have to go to tools, then go to add ons, and then go to get extensions and look for video downloader.

THE PAIN

Smash Journeyman
this is awesome thx. also i just want to know this is legal right? it is called pirate.

ok this is still now working for me. so if your works why dont u download it than put it on filefront. thx

El_LoVo

Smash Ace
I can't download it cuz I can't get to youtube from my school and i don't have internet at home anymore. And it's only piracy if you download something that is copyrighted.

fabianmo

Smash Apprentice
You know....I've been wondering. Whats a capture card?
The video card is something u insert into the TV and then a cable connects to a computer, and u can tape it, making it look great
I can't download it cuz I can't get to youtube from my school and i don't have internet at home anymore. And it's only piracy if you download something that is copyrighted.
First of all: Im sorry u dont have internet at home:ohwell:
And no its not piracy, cause if they were TV shows that would be piracy but what ur are downloading are combo vids
So u can just ask for the owners permission to download
And its not piracy as long as u use it to urself and dont sell it

Pose

Smash Apprentice
The video card is something u insert into the TV and then a cable connects to a computer, and u can tape it, making it look great

O thanks..are there any links to show me what they look like or what they are? I've tried google but i cant tell what is what

hit0

Smash Journeyman
Use a program called "Replay Converter" that you can download at www.download.com to convert those file to WMP, and then you can use that footage to make the music video. The only problem is that we need to find a working crack for the program, that or actually buy it. I have some experience in making videos, if someone can get me a working crack I might be able to make a decent combo vid, the only things I would need are for people to post vids on youtube and a working crack/cd key for the program "Replay Converter".

Pose

Smash Apprentice
Use a program called "Replay Converter" that you can download at www.download.com to convert those file to WMP, and then you can use that footage to make the music video. The only problem is that we need to find a working crack for the program, that or actually buy it. I have some experience in making videos, if someone can get me a working crack I might be able to make a decent combo vid, the only things I would need are for people to post vids on youtube and a working crack/cd key for the program "Replay Converter".
Could you use any type of converter?

THE PAIN

Smash Journeyman
lol this is great. hit0 can do the project now. so please give him videos. You guys can use this thread to gather all your vids together

Top Bottom