• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Link finder!!

NJzFinest

Smash Hero
this isnt separated into ylink and link players? oh well, it would be troublesome to even sort them now + most link players can play a decent ylink it seems (Mr. C, anilink, etc.). i use ylink btw. lol @ darkblade, still need to play ur link

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
nickname: cris
city: jersey city
state: NJ
AIM: crismas presents
Link

if anyone for some odd reason wants to chat with me on AIM in relation to this, then please message me through the boards to let me know your sn first since I have a buddies only aim list.

bboyspaz

Smash Cadet
BboySpaz
Raleigh,NC/Boston,MA (Boston for college. so for the school year. Raleigh usually over the summer)
Y.Link
Aim: thespaz05
Yim: berklee_spaz

Wak

BRoomer
BRoomer
i know it's kinda pointless to sort people by name, because the important thing is the state you live... but im not from USA so i dont know what state is MA or VA or anything >_>

if you really want them sorted by name, PM me to know my password (of course i'll change it after) and edit the 1st post =\ but i will not do it myself, sorry =\

anyway, you can just hold control+F and type the state you are in, you'll find everyone

Nightmare KoRn Kid

Smash Champion
Wak- Can I just sort throught them myself, and then PM the list of them sorted out to you, for you to edit? I may do that tonight if it's alright! (if people from the states didn't post their state, they're jerkos >.>)

ALSO: Maine is part of the US last I checked >.> wasn't it?

Aiser

Smash Lord
Did I like not follow your format correctly?.>_> my name isn't up there.

Wak

BRoomer
BRoomer
Nightmare KoRn Kid said:
Wak- Can I just sort throught them myself, and then PM the list of them sorted out to you, for you to edit? I may do that tonight if it's alright! (if people from the states didn't post their state, they're jerkos >.>)

ALSO: Maine is part of the US last I checked >.> wasn't it?

.... still waiting? =\

Nightmare KoRn Kid

Smash Champion
Dude, i am so ****ing sorry I crapped out on you.. I am actually smashing a lot less because... well... hoenstly... becuase i'm getting some. X_x Nothing anti game, it's jsut that
Girls are in fact > games X_X

Next time I'm really bored I'll do something relaly nice for this thread...

X_X

BTW

JohnyDaHands
Baltimore MD
Link

(I'm training him X_X)

Top Bottom