• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

***Link Up-B Twice in a Row Glitch***

Status
Not open for further replies.

FierceFox

Smash Apprentice
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ego1BOF3mEs

I was searching smashboards/gamefaqs and came across this amazing video of Link using up-B twice in a row! Tell me what you think, I've been trying to figure out how to duplicate it but just can't. Yes, this is on other boards, but I thought I'd let more people in so we can bust this

Credit goes to the video's poster: Pooping11 (first posted on Gamefaqs)

FierceFox

Smash Apprentice
Yea, he didn't touch the ghost platform because there was no landing lag, he uses it right after the first one.

lethminite

Smash Apprentice
does the 2nd upB come out faster then it would if they had been 2 back to back ground upBs?
seems like it, my 1st thought was some how he A) took some damage, which he didn't. or B) somehow did an upb after the 1st one, but before he went to recovery mode.

something like MKs IDC, but losing a frame instead of gaining one, and upBing in that 1 frame.

the sound could just be that i'm PAL, or the recording, but it sounds different to when i just chain upB on the ground.

lethminite

Smash Apprentice
Sorry guys, video is a fake. Pay close attention during the last second.
guess that explains why i thought the sound was a little too close... i never watched the end of the video the 1st time, so i didn't see that note....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom