• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Link Videos Anyone?

Jiho

Smash Cadet
****it...no more down throw to up b....dthrow sends them way too high

Doodle2000

Smash Cadet
less lag on ranged stuff, lighter in air, auto sweetspot, means link is great in brawl!

Jiho

Smash Cadet
I didnt see any shuffled fairs. Does he shorthop too high? what about fastfalling?

Zero-MD

Smash Cadet
i have the game but my friend has my gamebridge i"l try getting something up soon

The GERM

Smash Ace
Videos of Myself(Link) vs King(Puff,Marth) will be up sometime this week

We've figured out tons of tight sh** about this game. You shall see

My Link is unmatched....

Ogre_Deity_Link

Smash Lord
Videos of Myself(Link) vs King(Puff,Marth) will be up sometime this week

We've figured out tons of tight sh** about this game. You shall see

My Link is unmatched....

Unmatched eh?

Well, if that's the truth, I look forward to seeing it. I saw only one good Link video so far (he kept up with Sheik! If it hadn't been for a few errors in judgement, whoever was playing could have totally PWNED him/her/it/potatoe!)

Vanish07

Smash Rookie
...it's actually Hylian, not Hyrulian. like the Hylian shield. if you play through Ocarina of Time, when you find out that Link isn't a Kokiri, you are told he's Hylian. boo-yah.

Eternalfire

Smash Journeyman
...it's actually Hylian, not Hyrulian. like the Hylian shield. if you play through Ocarina of Time, when you find out that Link isn't a Kokiri, you are told he's Hylian. boo-yah.
Yeah, I remember it started with a H. I haven't played OoT in 7 years or so.

kai123

Smash Cadet
I'll have some videos of me vs some friends up tomorrow or tuesday,only played it for about 6 hours all together tho ;) so won't be anything too special,but hey it's still F'ing brawl!

Oh and we played 4 stock matches with the smash ball on(which is quite ****ty for tournament like play.).

Vanish07

Smash Rookie
but dude...if you're calling someone "my hyrulian brother", aren't you insinuating that you're both of the same race? hahaha...like oh, i don't know...the HYLIAN race?!

dudes i'm not trying to start a fight, i'm probably wrong myself, i'm just arguing cause it's a funny thing to be arguing about. hyrulian, hylian...it's not gonna matter when we all get brawl, cause we'll be so happy we won't even remember this conversation.

xc_hawk

Smash Rookie
awesome projectile game Jedi, it's a shame you got beaten in the end.

Also waiting for Germ's videos, his melee ones were incredible.

JEDIxKYLE

Smash Rookie

Ryuujiin

Smash Apprentice
Fast falling's still in the game right? I've yet to see anyone do it with Link. He falls so painfully slow. He's so open in the air it hurts inside.

JEDIxKYLE

Smash Rookie
yes fast falling is still in the game and also links f-air b-air and n-air are all auto canceled so fast falling those work well but with f-air and b-air knock back farther on the second hits

A2ZOMG

Smash Legend
NNID
A2ZOMG
Switch FC
SW 8400 1713 9427
Fast falling's still in the game right? I've yet to see anyone do it with Link. He falls so painfully slow. He's so open in the air it hurts inside.
Fast falling is in. Everyone is just very floaty in Brawl.

Top Bottom