• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Link's DAC Sliding Distance

Tatsujinken

Smash Journeyman
sup pimps

so like, here's the thing: i know how to pull off link's dac, but the problem is that i have trouble controlling the distance he slides each time i do it. sometimes he'll zoom halfway across the stage, and other times he'll barely move anywhere! this doesn't seem to apply to snake, whose dac sliding distance is actually consistent (i think).

i guess what i'm asking is if there's anyone here who's figured how out to control the dac sliding distance at will (100% accuracy). are there any tricks or tips to it? (my guess is that it's timing but even then i'd imagine it to be very strict) link already has issues as a character so i want to at least be able to master and refine his various techniques to utilize them in competitive play

hopefully someone can help me with this. thanks in advance.

link2702

Smash Champion
I have this same problem , and I REALLy wanna know this just as much as you....

for me though.....it seems that if I use it after running, it only goes a tiny distance, HOWEVER when I use it immidiatly after taping to run, it seems to go farther, but thats just me.

Onomanic

Heaven Piercer
We had a thread like this a few weeks ago lol. But what Linkforce said. I can pull off the Bomb DAC and go upwards (sometimes) on command.

Top Bottom