• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Lion vs Ally videos

Haze~

Smash Journeyman
pretty good from both sides , i bet you were thrilled when you heard Ally were going to spain :p

Lionman

Smash Champion
i knew ally went to Spain, i was thrilled when Ally arrived to Soria´s smashfest because he lost his flight

So these matches were posible because Ally lost a flight

BigLord

Smash Lord
NNID
BiigLord
3DS FC
3024-7470-9499
^It's Lionman AND Ally, 2 top falcons lol. Get over it, ToKnee :p

After watching all three vids, I gotta say I'm glad Ally lost his flight. Those were amazing dittos, not nearly as one-sided as you made me believe.
I loved your combo breaker in the first video, lol Lionman (Ally: "Upair, upair!" Lionman "Upair!!! *KOs Ally*"). And I could almost feel Ally getting pumped in the 3rd vid, when he started making a comeback. His win on the 2nd game was deserved though, dat knee.

All in all, it was worth the wait. Thanks for the awesome music too, Calvo :D

Zeallyx

Fox mains get all the girlz
You know me :oneeye:
Yeah

^It's Lionman AND Ally, 2 top falcons lol. Get over it, ToKnee :p

After watching all three vids, I gotta say I'm glad Ally lost his flight. Those were amazing dittos, not nearly as one-sided as you made me believe.
I loved your combo breaker in the first video, lol Lionman (Ally: "Upair, upair!" Lionman "Upair!!! *KOs Ally*"). And I could almost feel Ally getting pumped in the 3rd vid, when he started making a comeback. His win on the 2nd game was deserved though, dat knee.

All in all, it was worth the wait. Thanks for the awesome music too, Calvo :D
Gotta keep my foot down dawg

Yung Mei

Where all da hot anime moms at
yeah if anyone needs replays recorded, just lmk

i loved watching these lol, i was hyped

| Big D |

Smash Master
That was an awesome set. Can I recommend a nicer version of that texture though? I think you'll like it better. http://www.mediafire.com/?i1wf4tdbjij7z4i

BTW, the stage looks nicer if you start up smashville right before playing on that stage for some reason, go ahead, try it out on your version of the texture, you'll see. The same applies to any "Skiff" stages as well.

Lionman

Smash Champion
Beat a player in dittos doesnt mean he is the best player with that character.

Rydle and Raw beat me in dittos with Falcon and they only use Falcon in low tiers and there are not many low tier tourneys in Spain so they dont really focus in the character.

and... everyone knows the best falcon is Willz, no discussions

Yung Mei

Where all da hot anime moms at
y'all *****s must be agdobnfgnb or some ****

M2kis the best ike

Zeallyx

Fox mains get all the girlz
Irony everywhere

Also, not sure if I mentioned it yet, but:
Awesome stuff, lionman.

-Mars-

Smash Hero
lol silly euros black people are african americans not rebaz americans.

Top Bottom