• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Lions Abyss Studio Presents~ Let's Play Persona 4!

ƸArcher¤AngelusƷ

Smash Apprentice
Link to original post: [drupal=4738]Lions Abyss Studio Presents~ Let's Play Persona 4![/drupal]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HLSrhNzBWlA&feature=channel_video_title

Greetings everyone, your pal Trig here, today to spread word of a new LP of the classic PS2 RPG title, Persona 4. I'm currently also working on a side LP of Kirbys Epic Yarn, but that was more a warm up and a time waster till this was ready, thus why I didnt try to advertise or spread it at all. While I'll still do Kirby and I invite you to check it out as well, I've done a lot of research and test runs to get this LP ready, and I hope to make the best project possible over the next few months. I'll be doing a perfect run of the game showing everything I can. I'll also be doing a new game plus though what I do with that is still being decided.

I hope you guys like it, if you do, please like, sub, fav, w/e to keep on top of all future uploads in that, and any other project we'll be doing. I'll also begin new game playthroughs/walkthroughs for new upcoming releases, starting with Kirby Return to Dreamland, so if you want a preview of the game or wont buy it for a while and want to know what happens, that'll be coming up as well, only I'll try to get the entire game up in 2-3 days on the channel, no commentary, just the pure game experience.

Anyway, I hope you guys check it out and enjoy, leave comments or w/e if you like and plz support us, thx a lot

EDIT: Cant believe I forgot the link lmao.

ganonlink

Smash Journeyman
Mine Will Be better :p . planning a sonic generations playthrough as well as a bunch of lets plays from silent hill, resident evil, fatal frame, you name it! But yeah... check his link... I guess :p

Top Bottom