• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

List Of SSE enemies plz

jacer

Smash Cadet
NNID
thejacer87
im trying to get all the trophies and am hoping for some kind of list of all the enemies and possibly the best place to find a lot of them

thanks in adv

tingler

Smash Rookie
i was thinking of starting a thread like this earlier today. that list is definitely helpful, but as for areas best for getting certain trophies...

entrance to subspace - good for metal primids, giant primids, armank and greap

that's one for starters, it's a short level and those enemies are not as common as others

Coin Chaser

Smash Journeyman
1 Primid
2 Sword Primid
3 Boom Primid
4 Scope Primid
5 Big Primid
6 Metal Primid
7 Fire Primid
8 Glire
9 Glice
10 Glunder
11 Poppant
12 Bytan
13 Roader
14 Bombed
15 Greap
16 Bucculus
17 Towtow
18 Floow
19 Auroros
20 Buckot
21 Jyk
22 Gamyga
23 Feyesh
24 Trowlon
25 Roturret
26 Spaak
27 Puppit
28 Shaydas
29 Mites
30 Shellpod
31 Nagagog
32 Cymul
33 Ticken
34 Armight
35 Borboras
36 Autolance
37 Armank
38 R.O.B. Sentry
39 R.O.B. Launcher
40 R.O.B. Blaster

i believe thats all of them

phanna

Dread Phanna
BRoomer
i believe thats all of them
Yeah, that's what I thought too... based on how it organizes the trophies. But there are more trophies you can only get from the SSE:

Goomba
Giant goomba
Green Koopa
Red Koopa
Green Parakoopa
Red Parakoopa
Bullet Bill
Hammer Bro

and any others like that. I'm up to 543 trophies, I am only missing the one for beating Boss Battles on Intense. When you get every creature from subspace, you'll get a notice of such. Same for SSE bosses.

To help me, I used the following as references:

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=141994
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bb0VG3ZOsB8

ReploidArmada

Smash Rookie
Don't forget the boss battles. If you get a trophy stand during those fights, you'll be able to get that boss's trophy. I recommend loading up a character with your best Flinch Resistance, Attack and Trophy Stand Drops stickers, then running through the boss fights in SSE with him on VHard or Intense.

TiersAreReal

Smash Apprentice
I suggest the Great Maze for trophy farming. A lot of the rarer enemies are literally one or two rooms from an entrance.

Top Bottom