• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

List of things to look at while I'm at E For All

thesage

Smash Hero
3DS FC
4957-3743-1481
See if Peach and Yoshi can still DjC pleaaaase. Oh and check out if Peach's downsmash is still broken.

Kentalish

Smash Lord
can somone do some diddy research... like alt costumes what his bananas do what his forward b does. Also see if the carwheel will help u in a combo

Xenesis

Smash Journeyman
One thing to check is whether we can still powershield attacks and projectiles and if it's changed or not.

Chill

Red
BRoomer
Unfortunately, I will not be able to contribute to either thread as I had hoped. I wont' be at E4A. I don't want to talk about it. :(

That said, I'm looking forward to your discoveries.

*cries self to sleep*

that 1 guy

Smash Ace
We already know the c stick will work thingy will work. Or at least the fact that the other stick on the classic controller works like one.

see if it's possible to start as zero suit samus

OATH

Smash Apprentice
seeing how some people said e4all is like 2 days.? correct me if im wrong but will the information be up by tomorrow?

freeman123

Smash Lord
NNID
josephf5
Find out what ZSS's FS is. And also find out if you can start as ZSS by holding A when you pick Samus.

the grim lizard

Smash Master
Find out what ZSS's FS is. And also find out if you can start as ZSS by holding A when you pick Samus.
Along those lines, I find it interesting that every time they showcased the Brawl demo, they almost always used Samus, and never failed to mention how she turns into Zamus. Not sure what that means exactly, but it's interesting nevertheless...

5@/\/\U5

Smash Apprentice
Yeah, some press have confirmed that the varia suit is reapplied for ZSSs final smash.

But Sakurai knows that some will play with items off, and he wouldn't imprison an entire character with a unique moveset behind an item/final smash. There will be some way to start a match as ZSS, mark my words.

freeman123

Smash Lord
NNID
josephf5
That's all she does is put the suit back on? She doesn't even have an attack or anything? That sucks.

Takumaru

Smash Lord
She also emits some sort of aura that damages foes when you get the suit back. That's about it... I wanted some sort of homing whip that instantly kills... EVERYONE!

po pimpus

Smash Ace
Good luck, Gimpy! Show them that Bowser is Top Tier in Brawl!

Can't wait to get some answers to all the burning questions!

Titan05

Smash Journeyman
Good Luck to everyone attending E for All.
Have fun, I know I'm melting with envy... (well, that and Texas heat)

Coen

BRoomer
BRoomer
Good luck Gimpy, all heil teh Boozer.

Chill, WTF O_o

And to the one who asked if Yoshi can still DJC, look at the 4-player Castle siege vid, and you'll see he can't.

This is going to be madness.

Tyrannotaur

Smash Ace
NNID
Tyrannotaur
3DS FC
1075-0952-5696
Good luck Gimpy, all heil teh Boozer.

Chill, WTF O_o

And to the one who asked if Yoshi can still DJC, look at the 4-player Castle siege vid, and you'll see he can't.

This is going to be madness.
Madness?

THIS IS BRAWL!!

Sorry couldn't resist.

You guys also need to make a list of Pokéball Pokémon and Assist Trophies you encounter.

Aryman

Smash Master
3DS FC
1934-0665-4529
Apparently Bowser is going to be top tier, from the impressions so far. Sonic is a different story...

Chepe

Smash Lord
Something I absolutely love to hear too! Brawl being made so that speed isnt everything already puts it miles ahead in improvement in my book...

Shouldnt that one post from the Impressions Discussions be put here?

Katy Parry

The Only Zelda in Indiana
NNID
justysuxx
I'd like you to see what Ike's Final Smash & B moves are.

I STILL CAN'T BELIEVE ZELDA ISN'T PLAYABLE! PEACH IS!!!

Chepe

Smash Lord
I'd like you to see what Ike's Final Smash & B moves are.

I STILL CAN'T BELIEVE ZELDA ISN'T PLAYABLE! PEACH IS!!!
I honestly feel that Sakurai kept Zelda away so as to not reconfirm Shiek. :)

If you notice, most of the characters not included in the demo are the ones that take up the most space because of their mechanics (Trainer's 3 in 1, Wario's fart buildup, Ice Climbers as a duo, Kirby's copy, etc). So a Zelda with a transformation would fit under that category...

Top Bottom