• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Listen wolf mains, who did you main in...

D

Deleted member

Well, for a more complete list of people I used in Melee (a.k.a. who I would pull out in a tournament), I used:

Fox, Shiek, Falco, Marth, ICs, Pikachu, Peach, and Samus...

Commander Neil

Smash Rookie
Ended up being pretty much exclusively Falco.

DK pwned in N64, but now he sucks most of the time. But he sure looks better in SSBB :laugh:

Gakuun

Smash Rookie
dr. mario

personally i don't think fox and wolf are too much alike (especially the fox from melee) err just doesn't feel the same, i love the two hit smashes and the diff looking B moves

cypher7

Smash Rookie
Had a whole bunch. Luigi, Jiggz, gannon cfalc and marth. Marth eventually became my main but i still played basically everyone

.Stormchaser

Smash Cadet
SSB: Pikachu/Ness/Fox
SSBM: Mewtwo/Bowser/Ness
SSBB: Wolf/Snake/Pikachu

... talk about crazy. And I haven't even decided on my Brawl secondary yet, I'm just experimenting.

MidnightAsaph

Smash Lord
I mained Fox in Melee, then in Brawl, and now I play Wolf as my main. I might be better with Fox though, I'm not sure. I played as him today, and I rocked. Either way, Wolf is my guy. Fox is still one of my best.

Fenrir

Smash Ace
NNID
FenrirW0lf
3DS FC
3523-2051-9785
I played as Fox, then I switched to... Mewtwo!

And since he disappeared this time around, I chose Wolf because Lucario is a wannabe. <_<

Tokerella

Smash Apprentice
i mained fox, which is why i ultimately picked up wolf for brawl. i hate foxs new shine.. and wolf has the mobility. had to get used to the angled flash but im glad with the choice i made :D

Puddin

Smash Lord
I've mained a lot of characters in Melee. My most consistant mains were: Marth (before I realized how cheap she/he was), Roy, Sheik, Samus, Link, Ganondorf, and then Falco. That's as well as I can remember.
How can you claim Marth is cheap, yet use Roy who is a clone of Marth, does that not make them both cheap? I dont main Wolf, but in Melee I used Link.

Tokerella

Smash Apprentice
Person 1: IMO, the sky is blue.
Person 2: I would flame you and try to argue your statement, which I would fill with many personal insults to feel better about myself, but you said "IMO", so I can't do that without looking like a ******..
just wanted to give you props on the sig puddin :)

roy > marth!!1

Top Bottom