• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Lists of All True Combos In Brawl *Discontinued*

BudaBoy

Smash Cadet
Ryu nothing you are saying is new. This thread is discontinued for a reason.
And migh I ask if it's a discontinued thread why are you posting in it ;)
I can redirect the same question towards you....
Oh thats obvious, because it's not discontinued.
Thanks for answering your own question.
lol... WHAT?!

YOU told him the the thread was discontinued (of which he disagrees), so you in fact cannot ask him the same question. He said he's posting in it because it's not discontinued, and you said it answered his own question...? BUT YOU SAID IT WAS!... so it doesn't answer his question...

PKPower

Smash Cadet
Ness's side-b only sets up for a jab, ftilt, fair, dash, uair, bair, nair, up b (PKT1), and grab. It is impossible to do an Fsmash to someone who is in PK fire besides Bowser. I am not sure about Usmash and Dsmash.

IDK

Smash Lord
thread discontinued cuz barlw *note by quoter: lol?* has no combos.
you mean comboz dun exitz un brawl lulz? if so, i understand... but you have never played my diddy kong, sir. it's because we realized there's too many to keep listing them all.

Top Bottom