• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Live and Let DI

asianaussie

Smash Hero
Come on kaillera more often. I'm starting to regard it solely as a place where me and ciaza bicker, now that james is off being christian, 1der is being a jew and you're...I don't know why you don't come on.

SSBPete

Smash Lord
Come on kaillera more often. I'm starting to regard it solely as a place where me and ciaza bicker, now that james is off being christian, 1der is being a jew and you're...I don't know why you don't come on.
just been busy with school is all. i come on every now and then though.

Why no music?
my windows movie maker stopped working. i just uploaded this straight from my video camera

ballin4life

Smash Hero
You have improved your combos a lot so keep it up.

Samus one was nice. I liked where you were going with the jiggly combo on MK but I thought you could have done more. Ending a falcon combo with upb is pretty boring but you also had some nice falcon punch ones too.

SSBPete

Smash Lord
You have improved your combos a lot so keep it up.

Samus one was nice. I liked where you were going with the jiggly combo on MK but I thought you could have done more. Ending a falcon combo with upb is pretty boring but you also had some nice falcon punch ones too.
thanks heaps. my jiggs still needs a bit of work, i might fix that combo up acctually.
#2 is gonna be longer too.

earthadept

Smash Lord
this might be a ******** question, but are you using a keyboard to play? it seems to me there are too many clicking sounds for you to be using a 64 controller

SSBPete

Smash Lord
this might be a ******** question, but are you using a keyboard to play? it seems to me there are too many clicking sounds for you to be using a 64 controller
i was waiting for someone to notice that. this is on console though. i mash the buttons alot. for example when i z-cancle, i'll hit the 'r' button at least 4 or 5 times.

ciaza

Smash Prodigy
Premium
Also Judas is AWOL, and 1der finds the game boring so isn't on. Sweet rarely comes on and Kuro is only on at 1 am. Rom only plays 1 v 1 against noobs otherwise 3ps, and you suck balls which means I have got barely anyone to play against. I had to play Dark 1 v1 for christ sake. DARK. I wish black shadow came on a bit more, he was decent enough.

asianaussie

Smash Hero
Don't worry pete, ciaza is an egomaniac with absurdly high standards for everyone but himself and Kuro.

He's also the only other person on the aus server with anything resembling a modern sense of humour.

Blue Yoshi

Smash Master
I'd join you guys on the australian server... that is, if I had a computer with a decent internet connection and a keyboard where the buttons actually work more than 50% of the time...

In other words, once my parents give me my laptop back (and I don't have to be tortured by their computer), I'll be playing you guys again :p

dandan

Smash Lord
why would this bother you..Lol

at least its not new age music
it bothers me because the i see some people who do not know this song is by the beatles.
another dumb song mistake is people thinking "behind blue eyes" was written by limp bizkit...

M3tr01D

Smash Lord
My eye tells me that the saffron falcon combo can be escaped before the YES! is connected. Anyone else's thoughts on that part?

smakis

Smash Ace
My eye tells me that the saffron falcon combo can be escaped before the YES! is connected. Anyone else's thoughts on that part?

possibly, he is definitely out of hitstun, which you can see from the way his body twists right before the up b, the question is if anything falcon has can escape the marthgrab from falcons up b, nair is probably too slow, since it's on the very edge of the up b he might be able to jump out.

earthadept

Smash Lord
it bothers me because the i see some people who do not know this song is by the beatles.
another dumb song mistake is people thinking "behind blue eyes" was written by limp bizkit...
it actually isnt by the beatles. it's by wings, paul mccartney's band after the beatles split. if you're gonna call someone dumb, get yo facts straight SON:psycho:

NixxxoN

Smash Master
Well im not a big fan of the beatles and I loved Guns N' Roses first three albums

Rock and Metal ftw.

SSBPete

Smash Lord
yeah, ur defs outta hitstun but i think its still inescapable. i acctually screwed it up in this vid. the acctual version times the rising platform better and the opposing falcon is still in hitstun.

dandan

Smash Lord
lion is getting uncool at time passes, continue refering yourself as lion and not i please :p

NixxxoN

Smash Master
Probably not.

Falcon's up+b is tricky because depending on how you use it you can reach further and even make the opponent go down and get caught in the attack.

rpotts

Smash Lord
Probably not.

Falcon's up+b is tricky because depending on how you use it you can reach further and even make the opponent go down and get caught in the attack.

it looked as if falcon started flailing (juts out of histun) for a very brief period before upb latched on, it could've just been the upb grabbing him though. very close either way

Stormcrow2

Smash Apprentice
First thing that came to my mind when reading the title was the original song also. And it's actually by the Wings, not the Beatles (Paul McCartney was singer of Wings though). Either way, good song. :)

Top Bottom